DISboutiquers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it's open all year round! And I hear you on the whole Dr. thing. My little sister almost died several years ago. She was pregnant, in pain, passing out and bleeding and the Dr. blew her off. She finally made it into the ER with a blood pressure somewhere around 40/20--like nearly dead. :headache: She had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and had to have in-vitro to concieve her daughter.
How awful!! :hug: That must have been so scary for you both.

th_izzysdress001.jpg
th_izzysdress002.jpg
She's such a beautiful girl and I love the dress! It's great when people use the free tutorials!!

Adorable!!!

After I had DD9, I went to the emergency room with symptoms of a heart attack. The pain in my chest was so intense and made me double over. I couldnt breath. Well, they said it was just heart burn and gave me some test with radioactive stuff (so I couldnt nurse for three days..ouch). Anyways, I had every classic symptom of gall bladder stones. I read up on it later and diagnosed myself. After another attack, I made an appointment with my doctor and insisted on an ultrasound. And....there they were. Tons of stones. I had it taken out! ;)
Isn't it amazing how bad heart burn can hurt? :rotfl: I'm so glad you were your own health advocate and had this taken care of!!

Was it origionally from this list? What bothers me, that every time we have an "issue" with something, the owner mysteriously has to join to complain. I think there was something with a pattern someone wanted to share? And a few other things. I'd like to know who the trouble maker is!!!
Nah, we'll just ignore all trouble makers and stay with our fun, positive feel on this thread!

There's that little cutie patootie! I love the whole outfit!

For those of you making button down shirts for your ds..which pattern do you use? I use a McCall pattern, and for some reason, I just can't seem to match up the notches and dots for the sleeves....yet when I put the pattern on my fabric, I have marked them all correctly. I tried another boys top this past weekend, and again...I have problem matching up notches/dots on the sleeves again...so I am thinking it must be me...doing something wrong or not understanding the pattern?
I used Simplicity 4760. It's one of the father/son patterns. I had a problem with the sleeves (I've never made anything with sleeves without having a problem or 2, besides peasant tops). The sleeve circumfrence was way bigger than the hole it was supposed to be sewn to. I don't know if I was supposed to gather it or what (pattern didn't say). So, I just sewed it on without gathering and then cut off the extras on the end. It seemed to work okay! I sewed the sleeves on before I sewed up the side seams.

Wow!! This is the coolest thing you've ever made! It's so original! Tessa is askeered of it! :rotfl:

I am confused...do we post here or do we move to the new thread?

The plan was to POST HERE until it closes!

New Thread??? Hmmm I will have to find it...as this one appears to be aging quickly. :rotfl:

I think we're staying here until it closes.

How cute! I love 'em!

Do any of you have any good links or instruction on how to make an adult skirt?? I found this fabric I just LOVE. . . and I want a simple skirt, though not just a tube a straight/form fitting. . . any ideas or suggestions would be great. . .
There are TONS of adult skirt patterns in the bookmarks!

Good bye old thread seems like we barely knew ya :rotfl: :sad1:

Now it's time for us to say goodbye to all our company...........

At least we can properly say goodbye this time and be prepared to move.

Join us at our newest home- See ya real soon!!
Link to DISboutiquers part 3: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1726267

Why are we moving when this thread is still here?

NEVERMIND, IT LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE 5 PAGES ON THE NEW THREAD ALREADY.

LET'S MOVE ON OVER THERE!!!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1726267&page=2

omg i am in love with that . i wonder how it would look on Mayson:rotfl: I miss not having a LIL" Girl

oh Yea that would be really cute with Nemo and Dory in a net and Marlin looking at them outside the net(sorry i was rambling on):laughing:

i used the MCcalls pattern and i had a hard time lining the notches up too:eek: i had to Magyver it:rolleyes1 I will not use this pattern again instead i am gonna Try Simplicity 3852

unique and just awesome looking. Way to go :thumbsup2

Okay now are we still posting on this thread or moving over to the new one ? i am confused..:confused:

I made these gauchos today! (can you tell I'm a child of the 70's?)

October3027.jpg

They were super easy, just shorts w/ two big ruffles on them, and Drew loves them. I don't know what top I am going to put with them yet. I may applique some of the flowers onto a tank or make a flower (like my Minnie daisy) to pin on.

No, the comments were made on a board totally unrelated to the DIS.

OMG, she's a cute cupcake! Great job on the skirt, too.

How fun! I love seeing characters that aren't just the usual princesses. Hmmmmmm I may have to sneak in a villainess outfit for Zoe to wear to DLR and possibly a coordinating tee for my great nephew with a villain. Oh the possibilities............. :thumbsup2

You did a great job. I have to say, though, that I can't get over your DD! Before I adopted Zoe, I dreamed of having a redheaded daughter. We don't have any redheads in the immediate family but several relatives on my Dad's side had red hair.

How awful!! :hug: That must have been so scary for you both.

She's such a beautiful girl and I love the dress! It's great when people use the free tutorials!!

Adorable!!!

Isn't it amazing how bad heart burn can hurt? :rotfl: I'm so glad you were your own health advocate and had this taken care of!!

Nah, we'll just ignore all trouble makers and stay with our fun, positive feel on this thread!

There's that little cutie patootie! I love the whole outfit!

I used Simplicity 4760. It's one of the father/son patterns. I had a problem with the sleeves (I've never made anything with sleeves without having a problem or 2, besides peasant tops). The sleeve circumfrence was way bigger than the hole it was supposed to be sewn to. I don't know if I was supposed to gather it or what (pattern didn't say). So, I just sewed it on without gathering and then cut off the extras on the end. It seemed to work okay! I sewed the sleeves on before I sewed up the side seams.

Wow!! This is the coolest thing you've ever made! It's so original! Tessa is askeered of it! :rotfl:

The plan was to POST HERE until it closes!

I think we're staying here until it closes.

How cute! I love 'em!

There are TONS of adult skirt patterns in the bookmarks!

Why are we moving when this thread is still here?

NEVERMIND, IT LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE 5 PAGES ON THE NEW THREAD ALREADY.

LET'S MOVE ON OVER THERE!!!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1726267&page=2

Um, okay, just didn't want to lose my multiquote! Spongie, bring Mayson over and we'll try the cupcake skirt on :rotfl: I can't remember which shirt pattern I used, but my notches did not line up either so I ignored them :confused3 and Mytwotinks I LOVE the gauchos. Mind if I CASE? ;) And where did you get that cute fabric? Okay, I'm moving to the new thread now.

Hi again,
Actually one of our customers sent us and email saying that our design was being discussed here. We really are not trying to start anything, just trying to defend ourselves, we love everyones work here. We don't post often, because we usually don't get here often at all because we stay so busy.
Evan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter