• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon all just have time to say Hello
i am falling off the wagon big time due to this dang bronchitis and a darling sweet baby boy and his night terrors. he clocked me in the face and chipped another one of my teeth(they seem to fall out) i am just ready to give up on all but i just can't . i feel so helpless and all i can do is hold him and bawl then after i have been up for 2 1/2 hrs i turn to food because i am so frustrated and i just want to give up . anyways enough of my whinning i am just frustrated. i gotta go make dinner .. i will check back in later

I agree :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug:

Sending prayers your way for a better night tonight and a little boy getting better quickly!!!

i am falling off the wagon big time due to this dang bronchitis and a darling sweet baby boy and his night terrors. he clocked me in the face and chipped another one of my teeth(they seem to fall out) i am just ready to give up on all but i just can't . i feel so helpless and all i can do is hold him and bawl then after i have been up for 2 1/2 hrs i turn to food because i am so frustrated and i just want to give up . anyways enough of my whinning i am just frustrated. i gotta go make dinner .. i will check back in later

It will pass even if it doesn't seem like it now. :grouphug: Do you have anyone you could leave the children with for a few hours in the day so you could have a nap?:wizard:

I certainly feel your pain! Maybe instead of running a marathon next year, we should meet up in the World and sleep - alot!!!!

I certainly feel your pain! Maybe instead of running a marathon next year, we should meet up in the World and sleep - alot!!!!

That makes me all HAPPY just THINKING about it!

A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP???!!!!! :scared: :eek: :confused: :sad2:

I'd wake up every hour out of HABIT!

Either that or STITCH would wake me the heck up!

Spongie...Harleygirl suggested alcohol and Cap'n Jack and Will Turner....THAT'd work? pirate: Works for ME! (oh MY!)

Actually - if you MUST know I dont even really need the allkyhawl - just a coupla cuties would do nicely - oh and no one interupting ("mom, can we have..."

A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP???!!!!! :scared: :eek: :confused: :sad2:

I'd wake up every hour out of HABIT!
This reminds me DH says my early morning typing (on the peeps thread!) is waking him up! Funny a screaming baby never woke him up?!? :confused3

Good evening, all.....just trying to catch up. :)

HOLY GUACMOMOLY -

I just added up my points for the day - I still have 2 left!! YAY! me!!:cheer2:

This is a hugemongous feat for me Peeps as usually by this time of the evening I have dipped into my flex points!!! one small step for most peeps one HUge leap for Harley!

hmm...what to spend those two points on....better be yummy:rotfl:

Actually - if you MUST know I dont even really need the allkyhawl - just a coupla cuties would do nicely - oh and no one interupting ("mom, can we have..."

Or maybe a little Cowboy...."wanted - dead or alive!!!"

HOLY GUACMOMOLY -

This is a hugemongous feat for me Peeps as usually by this time of the evening I have dipped into my flex points!!! one small step for most peeps one HUge leap for Harley!

Got any WW Fudgecicles? They are only one point and they are mmmmm mmmmm good!!!

HOLY GUACMOMOLY -

Well, my favorite use of snack credits, I mean, points is POPCORN!!!!popcorn:: You cant even eat it all before your all salty and satisfied!

I hate it when it jumps pages...it always takes me a few minutes to figure out that everyone has moved on and left me behind... :sad2:
Must be a blond thing...

Hence my new word "Menareputz" !
RUN FOR THE HILLS Grumpydude!!!!!

Is that contagious??My DH just freaked out because I messed up his kitchen after he cleaned it...I had not eaten dinner yet!!And would it kill him to get out of his recliner and wipe his daughter's butt just ONE time????Rant over back to regular chatting!I gotta go help the little princess in the bathroom....

THIS is our last meal before weigh in.....

Heyyyy, I think that Bob Greene is on Oprah tomarrow!!!! I'm not sure if it's tomarrow, but it's soon. Kirsty Ally was on (repeat) today in her bikini reveal! She looked great! Radiant!

There's some GOOD TV on tonight...Grey's, My Name is Earl (Love the blond girl!) and the Office...Couch Potato night to night!!!! I SOOOO deserve it!

:yay: I CANT WAIT TO WEIGH IN TOMARROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: One request, tell us your weight loss/same/gain at the beginning of your first post, pretty please (or highlight it creatively)...sometimes I have to read alot of explanations ;) before I get to the oh...I lost 3 pounds.

At the end of our weigh in, I'm going to add up the grand total (excluding the gains of course) ! I betcha we're pushing 100! I also predict our thread hunk to be the "biggest but most loved loser!" If he says ANYTHING like, " Guys RULE, Chicks drool"! I'll sqeeze myself through cyberspace and LEEP through his laptop monitor and chick-slap him! JUST KIDDING, or am I?

Gosh you guys gotta type slower or I gotta read faster and not leave my desk! How on earth can I exercise or get anything done around here! SLOW DOWN its a miracle anyone here is trying to burn calories. I would guess a page is how many calires burned off by typing?? Right........

Ok I have had some weird problems happening and will be getting admitted by OB Gyn he is a bit concerned by some issues as of late! I tried to explain its because I am motivated by a bunch of Peeps....my body is probably in shock about all this water and graceful movements to exercise dvd.

He is not amused he needs a sense of humor, I said I would go if he was going to suck the fat off me. So Monday I will go in and let them run a bunch of tests. What fun. I just love the gowns too. DH asked right away....waht is he going to do?? Too funny7 I have it worked out and will ahve food taken care of he will frightfully enough have to flush for himself! SOometimes I wonder???

I would like a little feedback though, I am considering WW and wonder if any of you are doing that right now??

Thanks Guys and once again, I read as slow as I type so SLOW DOWN!!!!

Utah - ILY2 - you keep me in stitches...hey you think you could take a cyber trip south and chick slap some if these fellas here as it seems we are all suffering from menareputz syndrome tonite .. seems AF is VERY busy this week, as she is here too - that could be possible cause for menareputz outbreak

hmmm notice we have changed from the singular manarputz to the plural menareputz - could be an epidemic!!

PS WE JUST LUV YOU GRUMPYNONPUTZHUNKYTHREADDUDE! Dont be skeert, we will all return to normal after weigh in

PSS - gotcha on the weighin request

I have been meaning to tell you guys Peeps is a special name in my house....My DS could not say Pops and for some reason called my Dad peeps. My Dad said not to correct him it was fine! The name has stucka dn they both get Peeps matching shirts all the time. We usually get Peeps Easter time stuff and give it to him all year.

THey are in heaven they get shirts that match now they have one that says chillin with my peeps I will have to post my family peeps it is so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter