DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwheatl

DIS Veteran<br><font color=limegreen>Can you tell
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOTY!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I love the Woooo Hooooty! I NEEDED a WoooHoooty, It's been SO long!

Congrats! I coulda had it, but I was digging around for the catalog for Dene, trying to be helpful :angel:.

who's gonna get the 3,000 th post WoooHoooty? Is THAT Confetti that just fell from my ordinary kitchen ceiling???? Who's blowing those Kazooos?

Swooping....

My totals for today:

B: oatmeal and Activa yogurt (260)
S: 1x2-inch brownie, 3 pretzels w/fat free sour cream dip, 1 broken cracker w/cheese ball, 2 strawberries & 1 kiwi slice (177)
L: SBD wraps, 2 pretzels w/ dip, 2 Triscuits w/2 cheese squares (374)
S: Triscuit w/cheese square, a few baby carrots, small piece of angel food cake w/sugar free icing (319)
D: salad w/gorganzola crumbles, craisins, and red wine vinegrette & whole wheat english muffin w/reduced fat peanut butter (600)
S: WW sherbert/ice cream pop (60)

TOTAL: 1790 calories

about 90 oz. of water

Not too bad considering it was food day! (And I rounded up a lot.;))

3,000 th Post!!!!!
BET you didnt KNOW you just WON the WoooHoooty!!!!!!? :rotfl2:
We're all swooping in the rafters for the BIGGIE and sweet Lynda comes innocently along!

My totals for today:

B: oatmeal and Activa yogurt (260)
S: 1x2-inch brownie, 3 pretzels w/fat free sour cream dip, 1 broken cracker w/cheese ball, 2 strawberries & 1 kiwi slice (177)
L: SBD wraps, 2 pretzels w/ dip, 2 Triscuits w/2 cheese squares (374)
S: Triscuit w/cheese square, a few baby carrots, small piece of angel food cake w/sugar free icing (319)
D: salad w/gorganzola crumbles, craisins, and red wine vinegrette & whole wheat english muffin w/reduced fat peanut butter (600)
S: WW sherbert/ice cream pop (60)

TOTAL: 1790 calories

about 90 oz. of water

Not too bad considering it was food day! (And I rounded up a lot.;))

Lynda got the woohooty 3,000 by baring her soul. Great job!

who's gonna get the 3,000 th post WoooHoooty? Is THAT Confetti that just fell from my ordinary kitchen ceiling???? Who's blowing those Kazooos?

Swooping....

That was our dear Lynda posting her goodness for today!

Can't you hear the kazoos all the way over there in Utah?:listen: There's confetti all over Alabama! :rotfl::rotfl2:

DARN IT - LYNDA

I was so close - stupid thing kept making me wait 40 seconds! Oh well - I will go for #4000 - Don't get there while I am gone!

Congrats, Lynda (where is a pouting face smilie - :guilty: close enough)

OMG! I made it on to page 200 and got #3000! And all I was doing was posting my daily totals! Oops! Well, WOOOOO HOOOOOOTY!!!party:

Now that calls for a real WOOOHOOOTY!

Have fun Stacy Poppins! Have you found any room in that suitcase for me?;)

Yayyyyy! Stacy! You'll have SOOO much fun! Do NOT diet (much) because you'll be walking alot! We're all jealous!

aldisney - is that a new tag!? Very nice. I wish you could all go with me, then I would not be 500 pages behind when I get back!:rotfl:

You would think that I would be packing or working on one of my projects. But no - I might miss something important!

That was our dear Lynda posting her goodness for today!

Can't you hear the kazoos all the way over there in Utah?:listen: There's confetti all over Alabama! :rotfl::rotfl2:

PHweeprpph...darn confetti in my teeth!

Yay Lynda!!!!! Now, Go EXPLAIN this all to your DH !:rotfl2:

Ok, this post will get me to 500! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Wouldn't I be considered a Dis Veteran? I think I would if I didn't have the tag, but I won't trade that tag for anything. :sad2: Holdin' onto that puppy! :banana: :cool1: :yay:

Ok, this post will get me to 500! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Wouldn't I be considered a Dis Veteran? I think I would if I didn't have the tag, but I won't trade that tag for anything. :sad2: Holdin' onto that puppy! :banana: :cool1: :yay:

WOW!!! 500 posts!!!! YOU Da Bomb!!!!
YAYYYY! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOTY for you! ;)

aldisney - is that a new tag!? Very nice. I wish you could all go with me, then I would not be 500 pages behind when I get back!:rotfl:

You would think that I would be packing or working on one of my projects. But no - I might miss something important!

No I got that in the big Celebrity reveal on the WAPSADI thread. I used this smilie :cool2: and said that I needed them because of all the shiny new tags that were being passed around. Then I ended up with that one. Like I said, wouldn't trade it for nothin'.

I ALWAYS miss my significant post counts...like 10 posts ago, I shoulda WoooHoootied but I was probably off goodness knows where!

Ok, I'm off to beddie bye now. I DO like having the WHOLE bed to myself since my DH works till midnight (which sucks other than that).

Good Night Peeps! (marking my "spot")

Yayyyyy! Stacy! You'll have SOOO much fun! Do NOT diet (much) because you'll be walking alot! We're all jealous!

Disney and Diet - No the two do not even belong in the same paragraph!!!

I did get my LGMHPCs for my window and bags!

They had a vintage t-shirt at wal-mart that was pink with several Tweetie Birds and it said, "I love my Peeps"! They were out of them or I so would have bought one!

Good Night Peeps.

All right, I set it up...

Post message: DisappearingPeeps@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: DisappearingPeeps-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

I made it "private" in the sense that I dont want the yahoo surfers to find it, the WISH group - I dont think any of us have any problems with - we post knowing that there are 3X's the amount of lookseeys than posters...

BTW - - I'm "angelmum3" at yahoo... and every other message board (see I really didnt intend to stick around these boards... :rotfl2: and thought my username HAD to be disney related... eeyore = "thanks for noticing me")

I am confused what do I do and how do i get there LOL

:sunny: GOOD MORNING, PEEPS! :sunny:

I think I'm up to speed, now!

CONGRATS LYNDA ON THE 3,000th WOO HOOTY!!! :cool1:

CONGRATS UM ON TURNING TO PAGE 200!!!
:cool1:

Sandy....I sent an email to subscribe. Is that all I have to do?

DisneylandMama.......:wave2:

UM......How does the multi quote work? Somebody PLEASE tell me.

YESTERDAY!
Exercise pre-empted by coworker who wants to meet with me about some things 10 minutes before I leave which of course turned into a 30 minutes meeting and exercise time was then null and void cause it's time to pick up at school. :mad:
Calories....pretty good. Ate 2 pieces of whole wheat white with orange marmalade....I haven't done that in ages. I was craving it. AF came today.
Water...:thumbsup2

BEHAVE TODAY.........WEIGH IN TOMORROW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!