DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:UM......How does the multi quote work? Somebody PLEASE tell me. [/B]

Melinda - Refer to my post #2962. I explained it to somebody there. Would chat more, but got to get DD out the door to the bus.

I have the biggest, silliest grin on my face as I get caught up!! :surfweb:

WOOOOooooHOOOOOoty PEEPS

too cute Ms Poppins - HAVE FUN!! Remember us in the world - you to MouseHouseLover!! :goodvibes

Lynda, just trying to get the peeps back on track, or a stealth swoop attack? :rotfl2:

UTM - thanks for the FUN!!! :goodvibes

stripper pole = youtube = :rotfl2: Too early for too funny!!! :rotfl2:

Congrats on the NEW TAG!!! :thumbsup2

aldisney, I thank you for the multi lesson, I'll go back and study!! :surfweb:

Real LIfe just interrupted, working again...

Thanks for the Yahoo heads up - its not near as perfect as it could be, but by throwing it into the private area, I know I've had luck going to yahoo groups under search put in "DisappearingPeeps" and see if you can find it that way?? I am so clueless... the other way if you want to PM me your email I can then send your email an invite... and lots of us have different yahoo identities, I think you can register another yahoo name (esp if you go to a library, diff server?) I did that once, but forgot my other yahoo identity!! :rotfl2:

I set up some trial folders under "database" I was less than pleased with yahoos format!! (recipe Bio)

gotta run!!

Time for the pilates report...

there was a lot of laying on the floor and lifting (or trying lift) your legs up like :rotfl2: which was basically wacked out crunches :sad2:

there were some extremely slow sit ups (she said they weren't sit ups, but she didn't fool anybody) :rolleyes1

there was something called the plank which was basically one long, continuous up push up :scared:

my body shape is something like pooh: and pooh: bellies don't do crunches or sit ups well... and planks soon become sagging planks cause you just can't keep your butt in the right place

people with 15 year old umbilical hernias a clementine could fit through probably shouldn't be doing mat pilates :rolleyes1

once we stood up I was actually quite good at balancing on one leg or pretending I was on a tightrope :banana:

I wasn't sure which would be ruder, not participating much or leaving... :confused3

I opted to not participate but it gave me too much time to think and I kept giggling because I could picture peeps at pilates who had had too many pooper muffins or too much cabbage soup :lmao:

hopped on a treadmill for an hour afterwards :cheer2:

guess I'd better go dig out the swimsuit :scared1: cause I need some more time before I will be pilate-able :hourglass

I know what ya mean. I used to do yoga in college and absolutely loved it. Now my darn body keeps getting in the way! darn near impossible to do! I have to lose more weight to be able to do the poses!:eek:

Morning chatter bugs.

Mal had me up all night, she has an ear infection. Back to the Dr. we go. Instead of going back to sleep once her tylenol kicked in and she finally went back to sleep I just hit the tread mill.

I'm still doing that 5x's a week.

Sandy: have a blast on vacation! Lucky you! I just ate til I was full. Hardly finished a dessert, but had a few bites. Don't waste a credit on pop tye dye cheese cake, it's so not worth it. YUCKY! I am serious. That's if you eat in the food court.

All the walking we did I came back 1 pound less. So have fun!

Thanks for the Yahoo heads up - its not near as perfect as it could be, but by throwing it into the private area, I know I've had luck going to yahoo groups

I am soooooo tempted to comment but I'll just let you all have fun with this on your own.:rolleyes1 -I can have a very sick sense of humor sometimes.

OK! Eat lots of broccoli and bran muffins today! Good luck at tomorrow's weigh in!

Holy guacamole! This thread is flying! There is no way I'm going to get caught up right now. We have two days of school to bang out and lots of packing to do, because our trip is THIS SATURDAY! I am so excited I can't stand it. The kids are bouncing and the dog is just freaking because of all the hubbub. My unbelievably sweet inlaws volunteered to drive down from Atlanta to pick the dog up tomorrow and watch him while we are away. He'll be much happier and it saves us $100+ in boarding fees! Woo Hooty!

I'll do my final pretrip weigh in tomorrow and then I'm considering myself ON VACATION! I'll be back to oatmeal and salads and ellipticalling when I get back! Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!

Lynda, just trying to get the peeps back on track, or a stealth swoop attack? :rotfl2:

:

It was a swoop attack, I tell ya! It was a plot to over throw me. They waited until I was posting and had to wait 40 seconds. Then they conspired and swooped in for the kill! I was so close! But I am over it - really I'm okay now and I hold no ill will towards Lynda, really!;)

By the way, I don't know if I have mentioned this yet or not, but I am leaving tomorrow. :rolleyes1

Oh shucks, darn - I guess I will not be able to weigh in. I will be so busy packing and finishing school projects. Darn, I really look forward to that weigh in thing, so I hate I will miss that. I will do a pre and post Disney weight.

It was a swoop attack, I tell ya! It was a plot to over throw me. They waited until I was posting and had to wait 40 seconds. Then they conspired and swooped in for the kill! I was so close! But I am over it - really I'm okay now and I hold no ill will towards Lynda, really!;)

By the way, I don't know if I have mentioned this yet or not, but I am leaving tomorrow. :rolleyes1

Oh shucks, darn - I guess I will not be able to weigh in. I will be so busy packing and finishing school projects. Darn, I really look forward to that weigh in thing, so I hate I will miss that. I will do a pre and post Disney weight.

weigh to rub it in...:sad1: :sad1: :rotfl2:

Good Morning Ladies :goodvibes !!

Went to kickboxing yesterday and put in a good hour of cardio, punching, kicking and abs :yay: :yay: :yay: !! Tonight is my tour and fitness assessment at Bally's.

One small step towards weight loss . . . One large step for peeps-kind!!! :cheer2:

Okay, I have a ticker problem. I created my ticker at tickerfactory.com and it says if you log in and change your weight then it automatically updates your ticker on the boards and you don't have to repaste it to your siggie?? Is it working this way for anyone else?? Or are you just pasting the new ticker in every time you lose??:confused3

Stacey? Are you going somewhere tomarrow? Hmmmm? Just kidding...You are going to have a BLAST! I loved touring POP. Everything about that place rocks! Watch out for the VORTEX TOLIETS! (from Nebo's TR).

What section or decade are you staying at?

Stacey? Are you going somewhere tomarrow? Hmmmm? Just kidding...You are going to have a BLAST! I loved touring POP. Everything about that place rocks! Watch out for the VORTEX TOLIETS! (from Nebo's TR).

What section or decade are you staying at?

Don't know yet. Last year we stayed in the 90s. This year I requested the
50s. We will be on the first floor because my in-laws both have the electric scooters. The only thing I did not like about the first floor was the very noisy, very early groundskeepers. But I am armed with earplugs and a fan. The toilets are very "sucky-like". Working at a daycare where the toilets overflow daily - I know that this is a good thing!:rotfl:

DisneylandMama[/B].......:wave2:

AF came today.
Water...:thumbsup2

BEHAVE TODAY.........WEIGH IN TOMORROW!!!

Hi Melinda! I feel your pain.... AF came today, too! I'm feelin' pretty puffy today! Darn, weigh in tomorrow. Must be super good and drink lots of h2o today!;)

I am soooooo tempted to comment but I'll just let you all have fun with this on your own.:rolleyes1 -I can have a very sick sense of humor sometimes.

:rotfl2: :lmao:
I saw that too. A sick mind is a terrible thing to waste!

Good Morning Everyone!

Sandy Poppins & Ellester: Whoooo Hoooty! Have a great trip! I'm so jealous! But I can't wait to read all about your trips!

I want to go too! :jumping3: Have a wonderful trip and be sure to write a TR when you get back! (Some of us are living through the rest of you until we can get back to WDW!!!) :hippie:

As for WI...you could do this first thing in the morning and quickly post before you leave. :) BTW, what time do you leave?!?

OK, so I need to confess...last night I had a problem with chocolate covered caramels and proceeded to eat about 20 of them!:scared1:
I don't know what I was thinking...oh wait! That was the problem! I wasn't thinking at all! :scared:

So today, I am drinking LOTS of water to flush them out of me and hopefully i didn't do too much damage to my loss for the week. (fingers crossed)

Thanks for listening and letting me confess! Now, what is my punishment?!? :guilty: Go ahead...I can take it.

OK, so I need to confess...last night I had a problem with chocolate covered caramels and proceeded to eat about 20 of them!:scared1:
I don't know what I was thinking...oh wait! That was the problem! I wasn't thinking at all! :scared:

So today, I am drinking LOTS of water to flush them out of me and hopefully i didn't do too much damage to my loss for the week. (fingers crossed)

Thanks for listening and letting me confess! Now, what is my punishment?!? :guilty: Go ahead...I can take it.

How many calories were they? Just do something that burns that many calories that you maybe wouldn't have done otherwise! ;)

Think of it as keeping your body guessing... you know how if you diet too severely or long or exercise the same way over and over your body figures it out and stalls on you or goes into starvation mode. ;) Sooooooo, by having the goodies but otherwise being good, you're body will say "hey, a yummy treat... I must not be on a diet, I can lose weight" :yay:

Wish it worked that way anyway... :lmao:

:lmao: Neither really. I saw UM start off the 200th page, and I started typing up my totals after that. By the time I was done with that & posted, I saw I had some posts to catch up on, and as I scrolled down, I saw that Stacy was trying to get that #3000. And then I saw it...Disneyfreak92 & #3000. Oops! :rotfl: I will admit that I giggled a bit when I saw it. :rolleyes1 Thanks for all the congrats! :) Man, if I get that many for #3000, I can't imagine what to expect if I report a loss tomorrow! :rotfl2: We are so easily amused, aren't we? BTW, I am coming up on my 400th post! ;) :laughing:

Hi Melinda! I feel your pain.... AF came today, too! I'm feelin' pretty puffy today! Darn, weigh in tomorrow. Must be super good and drink lots of h2o today!;)

:rotfl2: :lmao:
I saw that too. A sick mind is a terrible thing to waste!

Good Morning Everyone!

Sandy Poppins & Ellester: Whoooo Hoooty! Have a great trip! I'm so jealous! But I can't wait to read all about your trips!

Be very thankful that it came......

And here's my best trip tip EVER.....Don't get frisky with your spouse the day after you get home from your vacation.....you may get a souvineer you wen't planning on......just saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter