DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the pilates report...

there was a lot of laying on the floor and lifting (or trying lift) your legs up like :rotfl2: which was basically wacked out crunches :sad2:

there were some extremely slow sit ups (she said they weren't sit ups, but she didn't fool anybody) :rolleyes1

there was something called the plank which was basically one long, continuous up push up :scared:

my body shape is something like pooh: and pooh: bellies don't do crunches or sit ups well... and planks soon become sagging planks cause you just can't keep your butt in the right place

people with 15 year old umbilical hernias a clementine could fit through probably shouldn't be doing mat pilates :rolleyes1

once we stood up I was actually quite good at balancing on one leg or pretending I was on a tightrope :banana:

I wasn't sure which would be ruder, not participating much or leaving... :confused3

I opted to not participate but it gave me too much time to think and I kept giggling because I could picture peeps at pilates who had had too many pooper muffins or too much cabbage soup :lmao:

hopped on a treadmill for an hour afterwards :cheer2:

guess I'd better go dig out the swimsuit :scared1: cause I need some more time before I will be pilate-able :hourglass

That is so funny! :lmao: :lmao:
I thought the same thing first class I did (pilates / yoga / tae chi combo) - I almost fell on my face when we had to stand on one leg...
and the plank / push up thing killed me!

Good Morning Ladies :goodvibes !!

Went to kickboxing yesterday and put in a good hour of cardio, punching, kicking and abs :yay: :yay: :yay: !! Tonight is my tour and fitness assessment at Bally's.

One small step towards weight loss . . . One large step for peeps-kind!!! :cheer2:

WOOOOHOOOO Shula! I HURT just reading your post. I think I'm a secret kick boxer. That just looks like something I'd get a *kick* out of! :rotfl2:

Are you sore today?

Be very thankful that it came......

And here's my best trip tip EVER.....Don't get frisky with your spouse the day after you get home from your vacation.....you may get a souvineer you wen't planning on......just saying!

That happened to ME once....little souvineer! ;)

OK, so I need to confess...last night I had a problem with chocolate covered caramels and proceeded to eat about 20 of them!:scared1:
I don't know what I was thinking...oh wait! That was the problem! I wasn't thinking at all! :scared:

So today, I am drinking LOTS of water to flush them out of me and hopefully i didn't do too much damage to my loss for the week. (fingers crossed)

Thanks for listening and letting me confess! Now, what is my punishment?!? :guilty: Go ahead...I can take it.

Your Punishment = BROCCOLLI!!!! In mass quantities

PS I'll join you cause I had a fight with myself over sugar cookies last night ans the sugar cookie won!

WOOOOHOOOO Shula! I HURT just reading your post. I think I'm a secret kick boxer. That just looks like something I'd get a *kick* out of! :rotfl2:

Are you sore today?

Maybe just a little bit, :yay: but it felt really good to get back into the groove :woohoo: !!

Be very thankful that it came......

And here's my best trip tip EVER.....Don't get frisky with your spouse the day after you get home from your vacation.....you may get a souvineer you wen't planning on......just saying!

;)
I secretly wish it didn't.... but don't tell DH! :ssst:

Monica you will need to add that to Trip Advisor suggestions!

All I got was a Mickey cocokie cutter from our last trip??? Hmmmmmmm?

I must say last night was the very first night I did not get up and want to munch out! I pray tongiht goes as well. I had 1/4 of a rice cake and a glass of water and for me that is a huge accomplishment....closet night snacker~!

I am reminding myself now everytime when I want something, is it worth not waiting to indulge myself when Iget to Disney in April?? I would be so tickled to be down in a more desirable size to get a bathing suit.

I found a great pic of a bathing suit and the great figure is naturally not mine in it .....so I taped to the fridge for motivation. Sadly in the middle of no where there is no Bally's short of a 45 minuite drive for me there and that just will not be something I could do.

I am considering joining WW again and maybe I could do that. My DS has joined in and when I am on Gazelle he rides the exercie bike........

As Dorie says I will just keep swimming! Thank you all for keeping me motivated and shining that bright light to keep me moving towards my goal!

Have a great day all!

Disney and Diet - No the two do not even belong in the same paragraph!!!

I did get my LGMHPCs for my window and bags!

They had a vintage t-shirt at wal-mart that was pink with several Tweetie Birds and it said, "I love my Peeps"! They were out of them or I so would have bought one!

Good Night Peeps.

I want that tshirt!!I think I need to go to Walmart-I still have bday money.I got alot of Disney tshirts at Walmart before our last trip.

Morning chatter bugs.

Mal had me up all night, she has an ear infection. Back to the Dr. we go. Instead of going back to sleep once her tylenol kicked in and she finally went back to sleep I just hit the tread mill.

I'm still doing that 5x's a week.

Sandy: have a blast on vacation! Lucky you! I just ate til I was full. Hardly finished a dessert, but had a few bites. Don't waste a credit on pop tye dye cheese cake, it's so not worth it. YUCKY! I am serious. That's if you eat in the food court.

All the walking we did I came back 1 pound less. So have fun!

I am soooooo tempted to comment but I'll just let you all have fun with this on your own.:rolleyes1 -I can have a very sick sense of humor sometimes.

OK! Eat lots of broccoli and bran muffins today! Good luck at tomorrow's weigh in!

I hope Mal feels better soon.Way to go on your walking.:cool1:

Think of it as keeping your body guessing... you know how if you diet too severely or long or exercise the same way over and over your body figures it out and stalls on you or goes into starvation mode. ;) Sooooooo, by having the goodies but otherwise being good, you're body will say "hey, a yummy treat... I must not be on a diet, I can lose weight" :yay:

Wish it worked that way anyway... :lmao:

I like the way you think....:lmao:

Monica you will need to add that to Trip Advisor suggestions!

All I got was a Mickey cocokie cutter from our last trip??? Hmmmmmmm?

I must say last night was the very first night I did not get up and want to munch out! I pray tongiht goes as well. I had 1/4 of a rice cake and a glass of water and for me that is a huge accomplishment....closet night snacker~!

I am reminding myself now everytime when I want something, is it worth not waiting to indulge myself when Iget to Disney in April?? I would be so tickled to be down in a more desirable size to get a bathing suit.

I found a great pic of a bathing suit and the great figure is naturally not mine in it .....so I taped to the fridge for motivation. Sadly in the middle of no where there is no Bally's short of a 45 minuite drive for me there and that just will not be something I could do.

I am considering joining WW again and maybe I could do that. My DS has joined in and when I am on Gazelle he rides the exercie bike........

As Dorie says I will just keep swimming! Thank you all for keeping me motivated and shining that bright light to keep me moving towards my goal!

Have a great day all!

Great job on staying away from the closet last night.I am also keeping the idea of me in a bathing suit in mind.I am going to the beach with some very skinny people in July.I would put a bikini clad woman on my fridge but Tyler(DS11) and DH would never get away from the fridge.:sad2:

Aldisney,thanks for explaining the mutiple quote thingy...

Ellester and S.Poppins-have a WONDERFUL trip!!

Shula-kickboxing is going to be the next class I drag Dragonfly to.I am glad you enjoyed..

PEEPS!!!! Gues what? I was jsut talking to a dear friend about how supportive my Peeps have been and how much better I'm doing now that I'm held accountable every Fri. and I think I've got her ready to join us! Now, if I can only get her to WDW... :rotfl2: Think we can motivate her on that, too? :wizard:

For me, I fell apart yesterday afternoon and ate some Skittles. But I'm making up for it today - no bad snacks yet! And I WILL be on that yoga mat tonight by golly.

Hoping for a good weigh-in tomorrow...
Kepp on slimming!:cheer2:

I want to go too! :jumping3: Have a wonderful trip and be sure to write a TR when you get back! (Some of us are living through the rest of you until we can get back to WDW!!!) :hippie:

As for WI...you could do this first thing in the morning and quickly post before you leave. :) BTW, what time do you leave?!?

We are leaving tomorrow night at 9:00 and driving all night. But I will be sooooo busy packing.........:rolleyes1

PEEPS!!!! Gues what? I was jsut talking to a dear friend about how supportive my Peeps have been and how much better I'm doing now that I'm held accountable every Fri. and I think I've got her ready to join us! Now, if I can only get her to WDW... :rotfl2: Think we can motivate her on that, too? :wizard:

For me, I fell apart yesterday afternoon and ate some Skittles. But I'm making up for it today - no bad snacks yet! And I WILL be on that yoga mat tonight by golly.

Sure send her ( I guess I am assuming it is a her.:) )on over here! We'll have her under our spell :wizard: in no time.;) :rotfl: Just read your latest TR installment, and now I am STARVING! Reading about food = NO CALORIES :cool1:

I have been lost between moving and xmas and being snowed under at work i have ruined my diet and not been about at all. The diet goes much better when I am here.
I have not yet had the courage to get on the scales but my mind seems to blank over the holiday season and it takes me ages to get organise again.
If i learnt something last year it was don't move 2 days before xmas. I promise it makes for hell.

Tomorrow is weighing day and I have at least been good since monday so I might have lost some of what I put on. i just wanted to cll by and say Hi, i was gone but not forever..

OH MY! Knowing tomorrow is weigh-in day, I'm drinking tons of water. I feel water logged! I'm at around 48 oz. and it's only 1 pm here. I can't stay out of the bathroom!:rotfl:

How do you guys do it? Drinking all that water, that is.

OK, so I need to confess...last night I had a problem with chocolate covered caramels and proceeded to eat about 20 of them!:scared1:
I don't know what I was thinking...oh wait! That was the problem! I wasn't thinking at all! :scared:

So today, I am drinking LOTS of water to flush them out of me and hopefully i didn't do too much damage to my loss for the week. (fingers crossed)

Thanks for listening and letting me confess! Now, what is my punishment?!? :guilty: Go ahead...I can take it.

Your penance is to send me the rest of them!!!:lmao:

Would y'all KINDLY QUIT confessing... one of the reasons I never liked the Catholic church... :rotfl2:

<hanging head in shame to admit I joined DO and consumed large quantities of chocolate, and was crawling around the floor looking for more!! >

I'm back on the wagon! Woohoo :banana: I didn't even snack last night when I was up all night with my little sick-0!

OH MY! Knowing tomorrow is weigh-in day, I'm drinking tons of water. I feel water logged! I'm at around 48 oz. and it's only 1 pm here. I can't stay out of the bathroom!:rotfl:

I am working on my THIRD 64 oz-er of Crystal Lite!!!! Slosh Slosh!!

I'm back on the wagon! Woohoo :banana: I didn't even snack last night when I was up all night with my little sick-0!

"I'm back on the saddle again..." How's your sick-o doing now? I had a sweet darling come to me saying he was too sick to go to school....SO! Of COURSE I let him stay home from school, BUT, he had to remain IN HIS BED with NO tv, music, video games, books...NOTHING! My kids KNOW not to "play sick" with ME!
He's feeling MUCH beter :thumbsup2

Is that a new pic in your signature? Is that you? You (or whoever that woman is ) is so pretty! Can't wait for your friend to join us!

We are leaving tomorrow night at 9:00 and driving all night. But I will be sooooo busy packing.........:rolleyes1

Have a great time! Did you get all of your school projects done?

I have been lost between moving and xmas and being snowed under at work i have ruined my diet and not been about at all. The diet goes much better when I am here.
I have not yet had the courage to get on the scales but my mind seems to blank over the holiday season and it takes me ages to get organise again.
If i learnt something last year it was don't move 2 days before xmas. I promise it makes for hell.

Tomorrow is weighing day and I have at least been good since monday so I might have lost some of what I put on. i just wanted to cll by and say Hi, i was gone but not forever..

Welcome back! Good Luck tomorrow! This is the best I've ever done with sticking with a diet. I like checkin in with my peeps! It really helps!

We pee alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter