DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

ME TOO!!!!!! I have one other Twilight related project to start but most of the others have been mostly completed. I am off to the fabric store to hopefully get things for a new Twilight FE - not sure why I need more than 1 FE but it it more fun than actually working. :confused3

OMG a Twilight FE :woohoo:
Brilliant!

ME TOO!!!!!! I have one other Twilight related project to start but most of the others have been mostly completed. I am off to the fabric store to hopefully get things for a new Twilight FE - not sure why I need more than 1 FE but it it more fun than actually working. :confused3

Can't wait to see how it comes out!

Do post a pic when you are done! A twiilight FE- how fun!!
I am still trying to finish my first FE- reading all the twilight books in the last couple of weeks has put a glitch in getting anything accomplished really!

Now I am obsessing about my twi-gift. Have an idea- not totally exciting, but I like it! Hope everyone else does too!!!

Read on twilighters anonymous website that there are plans to go forward with a movie for Breaking Dawn! I am :banana::love::banana:

Tonya? Any progress on figuring out a time for our meet? I can't imagine that will be an easy task - but I'm looking forward to adding it to my itinerary now that the podcast events have mostly been revealed.

:cool1:

I know most of us are on team Edward.....

But you cannot argue that they look pretty good too :cool2:

46484828.jpg

In my scatterbrained state I realized I haven't posted my other activities. I am in the 10 am parasailing group. That's about it. I aimed for the Monday Palo brunch and the early DI presentation...

If I try to make a twi-gift DH will likely blow a gasket. I am swamped. hmmm...he is away this week. I have an idea...but only one night shift left between now & the cruise....we'll see.

In my scatterbrained state I realized I haven't posted my other activities. I am in the 10 am parasailing group. That's about it. I aimed for the Monday Palo brunch and the early DI presentation...

If I try to make a twi-gift DH will likely blow a gasket. I am swamped. hmmm...he is away this week. I have an idea...but only one night shift left between now & the cruise....we'll see.

Donna
Don't feel pressured to make/bring a Twi-gift. Some of us are.. some are not. I can totally relate to a DH blowing a gasket. My DH just does NOT get this podcast 'thing'.
Just come and spend some time with us chatting,laughing, sharing.. all things Twilight.

Michelle

Tonya? Any progress on figuring out a time for our meet? I can't imagine that will be an easy task - but I'm looking forward to adding it to my itinerary now that the podcast events have mostly been revealed.

:cool1:

Working on it Dodie - I know we can pretty much eliminate meeting on Nassau day with all of the Disney Institute sessions in the morning, Palo brunch and the wine and martini tastings in the afternoon.

And most evenings are taken up with the Shows and Dinner. Is everyone planning on going to the nightly shows? Does anyone have the early dinner seating?

Unless the Podcasters announce lots of activities on the At Sea Day, it will probably be that day. (Which is, by the way, RPattz's birthday.) :rolleyes1

Does anyone remember what the actual time of the podcast recording was on the At Sea Day? I know it was in the morning but don't remember the actual time.

Working on it Dodie - I know we can pretty much eliminate meeting on Nassau day with all of the Disney Institute sessions in the morning, Palo brunch and the wine and martini tastings in the afternoon.

And most evenings are taken up with the Shows and Dinner. Is everyone planning on going to the nightly shows? Does anyone have the early dinner seating?

Unless the Podcasters announce lots of activities on the At Sea Day, it will probably be that day. (Which is, by the way, RPattz's birthday.) :rolleyes1

Does anyone remember what the actual time of the podcast recording was on the At Sea Day? I know it was in the morning but don't remember the actual time.

I have early dining, but it will not hurt my feelings if you schedule it for a time I can't make it. I know trying to schedule something for when everyone can be there is hard.

The Podcast recording is 9-11 on sea day. Maybe people will be availably after lunch time on sea day. We should probably plan on being in an adult only area. It will probably be less crowded.

Maybe we could shoot for late afternoon on the sea day - I say selfishly because DH and I have brunch at noon that day. Maybe like 3:00 p.m.? Would that work?

As for the adult area - I think we have folks involved under 18.

Oh my, I have just come across this thread and I feel like I have come home. No, cruise for me, but I am a Huge Fan!!!! My facebook and myspace are covered with my love!! My husband thinks I have lost my mind. I love this picture. I am sure no one will mind it being bumped up:goodvibes

Code:
Saw this on New Moon:The Movie fan page on Facebook.
**Thanks Y. Macias**

O.M.E.

newmoon.jpg

Maybe we could shoot for late afternoon on the sea day - I say selfishly because DH and I have brunch at noon that day. Maybe like 3:00 p.m.? Would that work?

Oops. I didn't think about people under 18. Sorry.

Saw this on New Moon:The Movie fan page on Facebook.
**Thanks Y. Macias**

O.M.E.

newmoon.jpg

Ummm, OK, I may be 41yo but I may need this poster in my room, do you think DH would be offended?? :lmao:

Cannot wait for this movie!!!!!

Sounds perfect Dodie- cant wait! At sea day should be quiet enough for all of us-

Oh my, I have just come across this thread and I feel like I have come home. No, cruise for me, but I am a Huge Fan!!!! My facebook and myspace are covered with my love!! My husband thinks I have lost my mind. I love this picture. I am sure no one will mind it being bumped up:goodvibes

Code:

Welcome "home" nice to have a place to share your Edward addiction and not feel crazy- my DH thinks I am insane as well. I will have a few gifts extra, and they are easy enough to mail. PM me your address and I will send you a little goodie from our meet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter