• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

:love::love: the volvo ad-

I will be close to finishing it in 2 hrs read almost 1/3 already and am about to settle in for a night of reading- and my kids are all in school tomorrow, I have NOTHING else to do!!!!!:banana:

In anticipation of finally scheduling our Coven Meet (once all the official podcast activities have been announced), please let me know - either post or PM me -any cruise activities you currently have scheduled (i.e. spa appointments, Palo reservations, etc.) I want to start a spreadsheet to try to make it easier to find the most advantageous time where everyone can attend our dazzling event. :love: Only a few more weeks!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

The only thing I had planned was Palo on Nassau night but it doesn't seem to be on my itinerary on the DCL webpage... so I guess I am free!

oooh, when are they getting into Jasper's story?? I am up again, just hours of sleep for me today. After a trip to Target this morning to get eclipse Katie got on the bus and I continued to read until almost 1pm. What did the woman say to me in line??? Oh, I read that one in 24hrs!
Anyone have some visine, my eyes are killing me, ok, off to read more.
The family is getting pizza tonight :laughing:
welcome to the madness Sandy! i need to start re-reading them!

i think my mom might join us for the gtg- it will depend on how she is feeling day to day. I know she has read Twilight, but not sure she finished anything else yet.

In anticipation of finally scheduling our Coven Meet (once all the official podcast activities have been announced), please let me know - either post or PM me -any cruise activities you currently have scheduled (i.e. spa appointments, Palo reservations, etc.) I want to start a spreadsheet to try to make it easier to find the most advantageous time where everyone can attend our dazzling event. :love: Only a few more weeks!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
As of now, I am scheduled for Palo on CC night...Both the Martini and Wine tastings on Nassau day...and tentatively scheduled for the segway tour at 10am-ish on Nassau day...we may cancel the segway tour though.

Kristen and I are scheduled for parasailing at 10am on Castaway Cay, we are also doing the wine and martini tastings- other than that we are free!!

I got 1/2 way through eclipse yesterday, by 10pm last night my eyes were so bloodshot it looked like I had been to some party! Off for more reading today. I hold little hope that I will be able to hold out until the cruise to read Breaking Dawn, there is just no way I will be able to wait!

We're doing Palo dinner on Nassau evening at 6. Also doing wine and martini tastings.

Have Palo brunch scheduled at 11am on At Sea Day.

Other than that we're waiting to see what the Podcast team has in store for us!

popcorn::

I am doing the 10am parsailing on Castaway Cay.
I am also signed up for the Wine and Martini tastings. :thumbsup2

Sail Away Day - Palo 6:30
Nassau Day- Martini & Wine Tastings, DI Presentation (TBD)
Castaway Day- 10am Parasailing, 2pm Jetski

Nassau Day - Martini tasting
Disney Historian talk
Palo - 6:00
Castaway Cay - Parasailing 10:00
Stingrays 2:00

Nassau - Martini/Wine Tastings, DI Presentation, Palo (8:30)

CC - Nada :thumbsup2 (although looking at the above day, I might have a headache *snicker*)

Sea Day - Palo brunch (10:30), Massage (5:20)

I had sent Tonya my info in a PM last night, but I want to be like all of the cool kids, so I'll post here too... ;)

Monday (Nassau day)
If there's a morning session from the historian, we hope to attend that one.
Martini tasting 2:15-3:15

Wednesday (day at sea)
Spa 9:15-10:05
Palo Brunch 12:00 noon - 1:30 (apprx)

Thanks for organizing Tonya- i just bought some little gifts for our group!

we have nothing scheduled on CC day, just snorkeling first thing and then relaxing.

We plan to tour Atlantis in the am (on our own probably) for a few hours on Nassua Day and then the martini tasting at 2:15pm.

Hi Tonya!

You are so WONDERful in organizing all this!

I am doing the Stingray Excursion at Castaway Cay from 12p-1p. Other than that, I'm free!

Can't wait to meet all of you!

Hey everyone!
We have Palo dinner on our last night (at sea day?) at 6:30pm
Nassau day - we had planned on trying to go to Atlantis on our own in the morning and be back for the martini tasting
CC day - Nada for us, too - just lotsa relaxin' and making sandcastles with Millie(dd)
That's about it!
Thanks for the organizin', Tonya!:worship:

Oh, and I'm half-way thru Midnight Sun, but it's so hard to read for a long time on the computer. Now that tax season is over, though, I can spend more computer time reading rather than preparing tax returns!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter