DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

For this DATW, DH and I will be at AKL...so we'll have to go the opposite direction and stumble our way to a bus...but I know that there are several other DATWers staying at AKL so at least we won't be alone...:rotfl:

Too bad homemade goodies are not allowed on the ship......

I know!!!! My first thought was to make Dazzling Cookies - just sugar cookies with the sparkly sugar on top - but the rules made my crafty thoughts go elsewhere. :confused3

I am still not sure if I get the apple on the cover of Twilight. Actually I am not sure if I get any of the covers. I might be slow.

From Wiki -
Stephenie Meyer has stated that the apple on the cover represents the forbidden fruit from the book of Genesis. It symbolizes Bella and Edward's love, which is forbidden, similar to the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, as is implied by the quote from Genesis 2:17 that is quoted at the beginning of the book. It also represents Bella's knowledge of what good and evil are, and the choice that she has in partaking of the "forbidden fruit", Edward, or choosing not to see him.

Those are some cool cakes. I am still not sure if I get the apple on the cover of Twilight. Actually I am not sure if I get any of the covers. I might be slow.

I think I have heard that apple is representative of a new begining - Adam and Eve kind of thing. Sort of a stretch for me but I can sort of see it.

I don't think Stephenie Meyer had much to do with the New Moon cover - but the flower is supposed to be the blossoming of new things - Bella and Jacob.

And the Eclipse frayed ribbon is something to do with the the whole breaking the ties between Bella and Jacob.

And then the Breaking Dawn has the chess pieces - Pawn in the background and the Queen in the forefront to show how Bella takes control of things.

They could have just put something sparkly on the covers and I would have been happy. :confused3:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

From Wiki -
Stephenie Meyer has stated that the apple on the cover represents the forbidden fruit from the book of Genesis. It symbolizes Bella and Edward's love, which is forbidden, similar to the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, as is implied by the quote from Genesis 2:17 that is quoted at the beginning of the book. It also represents Bella's knowledge of what good and evil are, and the choice that she has in partaking of the "forbidden fruit", Edward, or choosing not to see him.

Thanks. I should have looked there. I looked at Wiki to figure out the ending of Breaking Dawn because I couldn't wait any longer and I wasn't getting through the book fast enough. I am still mad at myself for doing that.

I looked in Wiki to see if I could find a better pic of Jasper.....and saw a character list...and couldn't fight the temptation...so now I know the destination, just gotta read about the route.:goodvibes:goodvibes

I am staying at the Dolfun this time so all I have to do is stumble around the International Gate for a little while. :rotfl:

Does this mean you'll get Rick and I back to the right place too? We're Dolfun-ing this trip too!:lmao:

Does this mean you'll get Rick and I back to the right place too? We're Dolfun-ing this trip too!:lmao:

Have no fear, I will make sure we all make it back to our beds in one piece - even if there is Limoncello involved. :rotfl2: (Can't promise Brandie this since she has to go to AKL.) :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter