DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

Those who are struggling, don't feel compelled to bring Twigifts! It was never the plan. Some of us just jumped on that bandwagon!

Had to share with the group. DW just started reading Twilight. She really picked it up the last day or so and is pretty much finished the first book. She would seek me out over the weekend with book in hand just to read me certain passages. :rolleyes:

This morning I woke up with glitter on me. :mad:

Should I be afraid? :scared1:

Had to share with the group. DW just started reading Twilight. She really picked it up the last day or so and is pretty much finished the first book. She would seek me out over the weekend with book in hand just to read me certain passages. :rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Smart, smart woman...

No need to be afraid George, you dazzle her.:rolleyes1

Um. No. :blush: George... I think you should just "go with it." I think it might end up being very beneficial for you to do so. :lovestruc:rolleyes1

I'm not sure if I will be able to attend the meet. DH has cut me off from spending anymore on this cruise, and I did not realize we were doing gifts.

I'm not sure if I will be able to attend the meet. DH has cut me off from spending anymore on this cruise, and I did not realize we were doing gifts.

You don't have to do a gift. To be honest, I am not doing a gift. I feel bad, but I just can't come up with anything.

You don't have to do a gift. To be honest, I am not doing a gift. I feel bad, but I just can't come up with anything.

Come to the meet and don't feel bad! That's not what it's about........

If you want, you can piggyback on mine! (if I ever get in the one piece that I'm missing)

This was something I felt I could get a little creative with because the numbers were managable, unlike the FE list! When I saw where that was headed my creativity just went out the window!:rolleyes1

And the cost of this one has been very carefully concealed(not that it was expensive, but to avoid the "stop spending money" syndrome that is already circulating at our house!):rolleyes:

No gifts required!!!!

A few of us just felt like doing so...not a big deal at all!!

Please don't feel that you can't come because you aren't bringing a gift!! The more the merrier...

Just wait until she reads Breaking Dawn and you wake up covered in feathers. :rolleyes1

Does your DW want to join us for our meet?

Gifts are not required!!!!! As Lori stated, it was just so much fun to make them since the numbers are more manageable than the FE.

The only thing I have planned for the meet is a short little trivia contest and then we can share our favorite part of Twilight and if it is an appropriate time of day we can drink red drinks while we fangirl/fanboy about Team Edward or Team Jacob (or Team Jasper, if you are Todd).

Just wait until she reads Breaking Dawn and you wake up covered in feathers. :rolleyes1

Does your DW want to join us for our meet?

Gifts are not required!!!!! As Lori stated, it was just so much fun to make them since the numbers are more manageable than the FE.

The only thing I have planned for the meet is a short little trivia contest and then we can share our favorite part of Twilight and if it is an appropriate time of day we can drink red drinks while we fangirl/fanboy about Team Edward or Team Jacob (or Team Jasper, if you are Todd).

Not to sound like a lush, but as long as I am awake, its an appropriate time of day.:goodvibes (Gibson and all other <21 y.o.'s can drink virgin whatevers)

Not to sound like a lush, but as long as I am awake, its an appropriate time of day.:goodvibes (Gibson and all other <21 y.o.'s can drink virgin whatevers)

:rolleyes1I agree with you. (I was just trying to make it sound good for those of us who aren't lushes.) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter