Defend the Fort! ??

ooooh ooohh tag fairy, look at that post!!

i'm gonna settle this right now. this is a screen shot from what i saw on google earth last night. you decide if it's chris or not.

oldies_speedo.jpg

Nah, if it was Chris he'd have a beautiful wife and son with him. and a beer.

It figures that the "blue haired old broad" would get turned on by "Mr. Lets leave the depends at home and wear a sheer speedo today"!!!

It figures that the "blue haired old broad" would get turned on by "Mr. Lets leave the depends at home and wear a sheer speedo today"!!!

Different strokes for the old folks.:cool1: I just wish Skeeter was half as hot!:lmao:

Yea, that guy needs to take a razor to his head, he was way too much hair!

Although, I wouldn't mind being at the beach right now :)

Doesn't he have more hair than Colson? (on his skull, not looking anywhere else):rotfl2:

I Couldn't spend any time looking for any hair.... It hurt tooooo much!!!! Where is the little vomiting smiley face, cause I need one for that! :lmao:

I Couldn't spend any time looking for any hair.... It hurt tooooo much!!!! Where is the little vomiting smiley face, cause I need one for that! :lmao:

:crazy2: Here you go.

Everytime the subject comes up about the poor people at the fort who can't afford to stay anywhere else I laugh. The scene from the movie "The Client" always comes to mind where the chump cop tells the boy that if he doesn't tell the truth about seeing the guy commit suicide in his car that his little brother will be sent to a hospital for the indigent people.

I feel bad, the OP from that thread Pm'd me last night and said she was hurt that I thought she said we were white trash trailer scum..... I guess I misunderstood her post! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter