Defend the Fort! ??

I haven't seen Roz, er I mean Rhonda, but Scott has been around, and he was stirring the pot a little himself. Our Mods can kick all the other mods butts!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Oh - I've been around. Watching and laughing at everyone's comments. :happytv:

I'm cranky, ready to defend and shoot the thread was closed. Y'all have my admiration for defending the fort. :worship:

There's nothing worse than someone who thinks they're a big ole fish in a little pond. I've never pool hopped but it wouldn't bother me if people did....other mountains to die on. And if a FW pool hopper ruined their trip...they have much more major issues.

The only people allowed to wear matching t-shirts anywhere on WDW property are... BDR's family, and....

THE BRAZILLIAN'S

EZ does it on the matching shirts. You'll see my family around the Fort in matching shirts. Heck there will be 11 of us in the parade :rotfl: At least we'll be in good company with Rog ;)

I actually have a linen closet at home full of paper napkins I took from the snack bar at the meadows pool which I assumed were FW towels.

:rotfl: :rotfl: The funny thing is that I've read about people collecting the napkins and using them in their kids lunchs for school. Of course those were napkins from the wealth folks staying at the resorts ;)

I'm sorry I missed this earlier and didn't have a chance to post over there :worried:

:rotfl: :rotfl: The funny thing is that I've read about people collecting the napkins and using them in their kids lunchs for school. Of course those were napkins from the wealth folks staying at the resorts ;)

I'm sorry I missed this earlier and didn't have a chance to post over there :worried:

Sadly, I still have and USE (on a daily basis) little "Shades of Green" plastic cups that we stole, err, umm, inadvertently stashed in our luggage on our family reunion trip in 1999!! My friends joke and ask if they can drink out of my "fine china", lol

Sorry I'm catching this a little late (remember, I'm the midnight shift guy here) but it did seem to me that most of the complainers were only talking about FW guests. There was next to none from YC/BC (Stormalong Bay :thumbsup2) bi--hing about BW guests coming over. So because FW has the worst pool in WDW, those guests are the only ones that hop? Not bloody likely!

I am a DVC member (BW 690pts) and I own a mid level motorhome, so I must really be a cheap skate by staying at FW. :confused3

Oh well done guys for defending the fort :thumbsup2 I found the thread too late to add my 2 pennies worth :(
I don't post often, but think you guys are great, we are UK campers, 22 foot trailer caravan (which is big over here lol) and we always stayed offsite until this year when we discovered the Fort :love: Will never ever stay anywhere else now, heck for the price of a cabin we could more or less take our pick of resorts but you know what its the PEOPLE that make the Fort what it is.
Campers of the world unite !!!!!
Ceri x

I never get the pool hoping ban thing although I do think they could fix it by giving the Fort back the pool at River Country refurbed or at least bump up the schedule for refurbing the other two pools.

What if they banned other resort guest from using the amenities at the fort that are better than theirs? When they come onto property to sight see my $100,000 vacation rig and tow machine (and the half million dollar rigs that are fancier than mine) they fill up the ferry boats, fill up the Hoop De Doo and you can't get tickets, and fill up the campfire so much that you can't get a seat and so on.

Sadly, I still have and USE (on a daily basis) little "Shades of Green" plastic cups that we stole, err, umm, inadvertently stashed in our luggage on our family reunion trip in 1999!! My friends joke and ask if they can drink out of my "fine china", lol

Oh, we have a whole stack of those cups that get used daily. :thumbsup2
If you hadn't taken them home they would end up in the trash. SoG does not use them again.

My DS(29) LOVES those cups! They used to have the SoG logo on them but not any more (I don't think). He still has a supply of them stashed somewhere! :rotfl2:

Thanks for defending the fort :worship: not much else I could add that hasn't already been said, you guys rock :woohoo:

Bah, people have their opinions, some text on a message board isn't going to change them. Let them think what they want to think, there is no reason to care in the least.

But it is fun to knock em' down a notch or two. Give em' a little reality check every once in a while.

I was on google earth last night checking out WDW 3D and i'm pretty sure i saw chris at the WL pool. Or maybe it was just another bald guy, but he had a lot of empties next to him.

The speedos aren't so bad, it whats in them or more likley whats not in them that make you divert your eyes in pain.

I'm too sexy for this thread, too sexy for this thread, too sexy it hurtssssss

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter