Defend the Fort! ??

I have been in such a bad mood lately, it felt good to vent a little, but I wish I could have really gone off on em, but I like this place and don't want to get banned. LOL

HOLY COW! Did you guys see the # of posts those people over there have..... like 26000 and 22000, wow!

HOLY COW! Did you guys see the # of posts those people over there have..... like 26000 and 22000, wow!

Frank was browsing the board one day and he yells come look at this, someone had 40 something thouand posts.

And I feel that my 1600 post have been a giant waste of time sometimes! LOL

Mission Accomplished. Fort Defended.

Hey don't lump me in with "everyone", I think you add spice to the mundane, sometimes....:rotfl2:

I said my piece. I will defend if necessary.

I really really really want to tee off on someone! No one in particular, just need to go off, not about anything in particular, just go off! And that thread looks like it might provide my opportunity, so if you guys don't see me again, you will know why.

Just do me a favor and come on over to my place and say high once in a while ..... :lmao::rotfl2:

I really really really want to tee off on someone! No one in particular, just need to go off, not about anything in particular, just go off! And that thread looks like it might provide my opportunity, so if you guys don't see me again, you will know why.

Just do me a favor and come on over to my place and say high once in a while ..... :lmao::rotfl2:

John.....can I say something to make you go off on me? Send me a pm and get it off your chest. Don't go off on somebody and get points or anything...that would really make you mad! I'll even call you a slob or a butt head or something if that helps! What's eating at you?????

It's funny how that thread has turned into a Fort thread, complete with off topic ramblings! Next there will be peacock sightings...

Ami, I don't know what the problem is, just been ready to rip someones head off for days!! And that looks like a great place to let it happen! I figure it is better to rip someone a new one on that thread, than to take it out on my friends here, or my family..... lol

John is a poopyhead....

GO WINGS, BEAT THE LAME OLE PENGUINS>>>>>>

Ami, I don't know what the problem is, just been ready to rip someones head off for days!! And that looks like a great place to let it happen! I figure it is better to rip someone a new one on that thread, than to take it out on my friends here, or my family..... lol

sounds like something a camping trip could cure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter