Defend the Fort! ??

You didn't misunderstand anything John. She said what she said and then got called on it. Now she is backtracking and trying to claim she is the one who is hurt. I find no symphathy for her at all. She made me mad with that comment and I sure wish I could have put my two cents in.

Where is the little vomiting smiley face, cause I need one for that!

Not a smiley face but it works.

72784984_rSdQS-L.jpg

You didn't misunderstand anything John. She said what she said and then got called on it. Now she is backtracking and trying to claim she is the one who is hurt. I find no symphathy for her at all. She made me mad with that comment and I sure wish I could have put my two cents in.

Jen-
I hearby bequeath upon you the title "Defender of the Fort" :wizard:

LOL! You sound like my sister...she doesn't take crap from anybody. :smokin:
She's always telling my brothers to go and "talk to the nice one":cutie: ..(that would be me...You'd think that would be a good thing...but I'm not so sure anymore. :headache:
Okay..therapy session over...sorry about that. :scared:

I think you are right about the poster....trying to turn it around. Next time we'll have to make sure you're the first one to defend the Fort's honor...given that you have the title and all! :laughing:

darn I wanted to reply to that thread but they closed it too soon....i knew some people pool hooped but truthfully i've never even used a pool there on vacation!!! I'm usually park hopping or shopping...maybe that is becasue I usually go in Dec!!!!!

Our story is the same as yours...we usually go in December so we don't even use the FW pool, much less anyone else's. The only time we've used a pool at WDW was last May when we were staying at OKW. And, yes, we only used the OKW pool. :thumbsup2

How true! It's sad how some people can only build themselves up by putting others down.:confused3

What got me was how she started to back-peddle when some of you guys called her on it. Did she think us campers were too stupid to scroll back and see what she really said? :furious:

Jen-
I hearby bequeath upon you the title "Defender of the Fort" :wizard:

LOL! You sound like my sister...she doesn't take crap from anybody. :smokin:
She's always telling my brothers to go and "talk to the nice one":cutie: ..(that would be me...You'd think that would be a good thing...but I'm not so sure anymore. :headache:
Okay..therapy session over...sorry about that. :scared:

I think you are right about the poster....trying to turn it around. Next time we'll have to make sure you're the first one to defend the Fort's honor...given that you have the title and all! :laughing:

I am so honored! I would have been on, but teachers kept shoving their check out papers in my face wanting me to sign them off on their technology they turned in. I didn't even get lunch until 4. I soooooo wanted to be in that fight!:laughing:

I am forgiving. I let her apologize. Maybe we changed her mind. Yeah, let's take all the credit for turning someone around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter