DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Home for the day. Youngest won her last tennis match, but we were mathematically eliminated by # games won. That's the way team tennis goes.

I'm quite a slacker Norm. I'll try and do better today.Going to be in the nineties today, so shade and refreshments.:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

A 12 pack is much better. Good effort.

Off to Buffalo, NY to visit family for the week....if we ever leave. I've been ready to go for an hour. DD turned 3 yesterday, but still seems to be in the terrible twos....yay! Have a great weekend!

Mine are 17 and 15 and still haven't grown out of the terrible twos.

:rotfl2: Sadly, too many people think that way.

The universal basic income plan was intriguing from one of the candidates, until he said that the money would be taken from corporate profits. Then it just became the punch line of a joke.

Happy Saturday,
Spent 5 and a half hours in the car yesterday getting home,took 3 hours to go 60 miles,traffic absolutely sucked!
Lots to do this week getting ready for our return to the world next weekend and the Pre trip anxiety is starting to kick in.
Have a great weekend!

Yeah, we really enjoyed flying on vacation as we usually drive. Those long delays can just be brutal.

Evening Gents,

You may have notices Doc hasn't been around for the last few days. For those of you who may not know one of his daughters passed away earlier this week and left behind 2 young boys. A Go Fund me page has been set up to help raise money to be put away for their college education. If you are so inclined I will post the link to the page.

We are all thinking about you and your family Doc.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/shellie0...CXQw4dRIOgVuXM1x883l2SQOJZtSvkPq7sxsR_d3k4ESQ

Evening Gents,

You may have notices Doc hasn't been around for the last few days. For those of you who may not know one of his daughters passed away earlier this week and left behind 2 young boys. A Go Fund me page has been set up to help raise money to be put away for their college education. If you are so inclined I will post the link to the page.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/shellie0...CXQw4dRIOgVuXM1x883l2SQOJZtSvkPq7sxsR_d3k4ESQ
I’m very sorry to hear this news.
You’re in my thoughts Doc.

Evening Gents,

Oh, my goodness. I'm so sorry, Doc.

Morning All,

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It was a quiet one here, even soccer last night ended up just being a kick-a-round. Ref never showed up.

Have a great Monday.

Driving to Colorado. Started yesterday, made it to Notre-Dame U. Pray for me, traveling with two teenagers.

Safe travels.

Do the teenagers look up while you are driving? Ours doesn't.

Evening Gents,

Deepest condolences Doc. Praying for your family during this difficult time.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Welcome to Monday ............
Off to Buffalo, NY to visit family for the week....if we ever leave. I've been ready to go for an hour. DD turned 3 yesterday, but still seems to be in the terrible twos....yay! Have a great weekend!
SWMBO can't ever get ready on time and she has half a century on your daughter.
Mine are 17 and 15 and still haven't grown out of the terrible twos.
The women in our family are both still in their terrible two's (DW is killing me lately :sad2:) and being ready raight at the absolute last minute is consistent trait always followed by a "oh I forgot..........." which then makes them late for everything.
Happy Saturday,
Spent 5 and a half hours in the car yesterday getting home,took 3 hours to go 60 miles,traffic absolutely sucked!
Lots to do this week getting ready for our return to the world next weekend and the Pre trip anxiety is starting to kick in.
Have a great weekend!
HAve a great trip! How many days and where ya stayin?
I got to pick tonight's movie, we are off to see the Lion King.
What did you think? We saw it this weekend as well and enjoyed it. Some parts / characters were disappointing but for the most part really enjoyed it.

Morning all. Another 144 mile daily commute to campus this week. You all have a good one.

Driving to Colorado. Started yesterday, made it to Notre-Dame U. Pray for me, traveling with two teenagers.

Good luck. You can always call Batman if it gets too much with them.

Do the teenagers look up while you are driving? Ours doesn't.

Look up at their phones? :lmao:

Tennis remains one of the only sports without a ref. Never understood why we ask teenagers to remember the score and play without cheating. We don't even expects adults to that.

The women in our family are both still in their terrible two's (DW is killing me lately :sad2:) and being ready raight at the absolute last minute is consistent trait always followed by a "oh I forgot..........." which then makes them late for everything.

My favorite is when they say "READY, just need to put on my shoes". Well, then you're not ready. Tick tock.

Afternoon from a sunny Westfield NB. Back to the grind stone.

What did you think? We saw it this weekend as well and enjoyed it. Some parts / characters were disappointing but for the most part really enjoyed it.

We enjoyed it. We all agreed we liked orginal better. I didn't care for the music, not near as good as the first movie

We enjoyed it. We all agreed we liked orginal better. I didn't care for the music, not near as good as the first movie
I think I’m going to skip The Lion King. I’ll see it eventually but I’m just not that interested in seeing it in the theatre. I can’t get excited for this one.

I think I’m going to skip The Lion King. I’ll see it eventually but I’m just not that interested in seeing it in the theatre. I can’t get excited for this one.

I really haven't been interested in any of the live-action remakes. All of them were terrific as animated films the first time through, and I prefer to remember them that way.

And get off my lawn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter