DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I really haven't been interested in any of the live-action remakes. All of them were terrific as animated films the first time through, and I prefer to remember them that way.

And get off my lawn!

wp_ss_20180930_0001 (2).png

You want us all to give your wife a kiss???

:lmao::rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Sure, as long as you cover her shopping habits and cover the boy's last couple of years of college - they're all yours :rotfl:I will however keep my bourbon..............

Rodney Dangerfield said, "Take my wife, please...". :lmao:

Definitely keeping the bourbon.

Morning All,

not much on tap today, just normal office stuff and a trip to the dentist for a cleaning.

DW is away until tomorrow and DS will probably stay at his GF's place so probably another night of pizza and beer.

Have a good one.

Oh and it may be hump day for some of you. ;)

morning gents,
may today be extra humpy for you all.
not much going on except pre-vacation crunch time stuff. anxiety levels are rising,hardly slept last night.
I was sleeping well until the cat peed on the bed. 😣 First time in ages she had come in to the bedroom and then coyotes decided to start howling outside the window for the first time in ages. On a good note though my brother's tumor quit growing with this new experimental medicine. 👍 I told him the least he could have done was get a normal problem but he had to go and get one of those extremely rare things.

Word up homies. I've got 3 more days at work (including today) before vacation. Going to start it off with a 5K Saturday morning, then go see my folks in Southern California for my dad's 82nd birthday, and then check into the Grand Californian for 4 nights with my wife and son. I'm more excited to try the Ronto Wrap than to go on Smuggler's Run! Plus getting my beloved corn dog and some churros. Disneyland and DCA are going to make up for the poor food showing at this year's California State Fair!

On a good note though my brother's tumor quit growing with this new experimental medicine.
Good news!
I've got 3 more days at work (including today) before vacation. Going to start it off with a 5K Saturday morning,
Your idea of a vacation differs greatly from mine.
then go see my folks in Southern California for my dad's 82nd birthday,
Sounds nice. :)
and then check into the Grand Californian for 4 nights with my wife and son.
even nicer!

On a good note though my brother's tumor quit growing with this new experimental medicine. 👍 I told him the least he could have done was get a normal problem but he had to go and get one of those extremely rare things.
Great news👍

I was sleeping well until the cat peed on the bed. 😣 First time in ages she had come in to the bedroom and then coyotes decided to start howling outside the window for the first time in ages. On a good note though my brother's tumor quit growing with this new experimental medicine. 👍 I told him the least he could have done was get a normal problem but he had to go and get one of those extremely rare things.
great news! prayers for your brother
before vacation. Going to start it off with a 5K Saturday morning
only time I run is when there is free beer

Good news!
Word up homies. I've got 3 more days at work (including today) before vacation. Going to start it off with a 5K Saturday morning, then go see my folks in Southern California for my dad's 82nd birthday, and then check into the Grand Californian for 4 nights with my wife and son. I'm more excited to try the Ronto Wrap than to go on Smuggler's Run! Plus getting my beloved corn dog and some churros. Disneyland and DCA are going to make up for the poor food showing at this year's California State Fair!
Have a great trip!

Hey guys, work has been busier than usual lately so I haven’t had as much time to stop in here lately.

I’m picking up a new car today (Honda CR-V). I didn’t feel like spending $2000 to fix the AC on a six year old mini van so I traded it in. We don’t really need a van anymore anyway. I hate the thought of having a car payment again but it will be nice to have something new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter