DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning Gents.

Going to be another humid one here today, good day to have access to AC.

Off for some x-rays on my knee later today and maybe some laptop shopping for DS later on.

Hope everyone is doing well, have a good one!

Top O the Mornin Dads and a very happy Friday Eve! Not a lot going on around here other then heat advisories. Everyone stay safe in this heat and have a good one.
Morning Gents.

Going to be another humid one here today, good day to have access to AC.

Off for some x-rays on my knee later today and maybe some laptop shopping for DS later on.

Hope everyone is doing well, have a good one!
What's up with the knee?

What's up with the knee?

Started about a month or so ago, a little bit of pain after playing soccer and then went knee on knee with a guy as we were both going after a ball. Doctor didn't think there was any real damage but wanted an x-ray just to check it out....and to see if there was any arthritis.

I have my first daddy daughter trip to Disney World planned for the first week of September. Should be fun and low crowd except for Hollywood Studios.

Great time to go. We went that week on our honeymoon and it was great with the low crowd levels.

I'm really looking forward to Glacier, myself. I think it's an amazing place. Plus I want to see the glaciers before they all melt away.

Each decade we have had:
Population explosion?
Rainforest deforestation?
Acid rain?
Hole in the ozone?
Global warming?
Climate change?

Glaciers melting sounds like another good one to add.

Started about a month or so ago, a little bit of pain after playing soccer and then went knee on knee with a guy as we were both going after a ball. Doctor didn't think there was any real damage but wanted an x-ray just to check it out....and to see if there was any arthritis.

There was some arthritis on top of my already injured knees. I didn't do anything to fix it. If you do, then let me know how much better you get. I don't have good health insurance, so it would have to be 1 bazillion % to justify the expense.

I got one of those 3 years ago. Hooked up the thermostat to the WiFi and now I can run the A/C or heat through the app while chilling on the couch or outside in the hammock. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

I don't know if our new app links to Wifi or not. It probably does. The last one was put in the house when we had it built in 2000.

I got one of those 3 years ago. Hooked up the thermostat to the WiFi and now I can run the A/C or heat through the app while chilling on the couch or outside in the hammock. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Fred M! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #860!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​

I'm really looking forward to Glacier, myself. I think it's an amazing place. Plus I want to see the glaciers before they all melt away.
I drove through Glacier on a trip out to Victoria, B.C. to visit a college roommate back before some of you were born. Nice place from what I saw of it. I was so wound up from working 17 hour days, 7 days a week in grad school I couldn't stop and relax. It just took I-90, cut through southern Ontario and drove. I hit what parks I could along the way but I think the most time I spent in any was in the Badlands when I stoped to take a picture of a prairie dog. :sad2:

I drove through Glacier on a trip out to Victoria, B.C.

One of the best vacations I've had was in Victoria. Flew into Sea-Tac, stayed the night, and the next day took the ferry up to Victoria. Spent about 5 nights up there before coming home. Amazing country. I absolutely loved it.

Of course, I was single at the time. So I got to do things I don't get to do anymore ...

Evening all,
Got the a/c fixed and it only cost 278 dollars american.
Got out of class early in LA and hit Universal Hollywood for the afternoon and got a few rides in.The place was absolutely packed.(wait times were terrible) went ahead and sprang for an AP as we usually go to hhn and it will get me free parking and discounts on tickets for that and food/merch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts