DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Each decade we have had:
Population explosion?
Rainforest deforestation?
Acid rain?
Hole in the ozone?
Global warming?
Climate change?

Glaciers melting sounds like another good one to add.

Well, they had over 100 glaciers in the park in the early 1900's. Now there are less than 30. I'm just going by the numbers.

I drove through Glacier on a trip out to Victoria, B.C. to visit a college roommate back before some of you were born. Nice place from what I saw of it. I was so wound up from working 17 hour days, 7 days a week in grad school I couldn't stop and relax. It just took I-90, cut through southern Ontario and drove. I hit what parks I could along the way but I think the most time I spent in any was in the Badlands when I stoped to take a picture of a prairie dog. :sad2:

At least you had your priorities straight!

Happy Friday. Youngest has Junior Team Tennis tournament all weekend, depending on how well her team plays.

On the radio this AM, our governor is fell further down in the most hated governor in all of America. Yet, the election is still predicted as a "toss up" because, well, it's Kentucky. My state is willing to double down on stupid.

Sweet! A number I can remember!

Welcome. Dues are payable in beer, bacon, dole whips, or bourbon. You mail 860 of them to me, and I mail to all the guys. This is a foolproof plan.

Evening all,
Got the a/c fixed and it only cost 278 dollars american.
Got out of class early in LA and hit Universal Hollywood for the afternoon and got a few rides in.The place was absolutely packed.(wait times were terrible) went ahead and sprang for an AP as we usually go to hhn and it will get me free parking and discounts on tickets for that and food/merch.

Not bad on the cost. Glad the AC is up and running.

So, about 1:45 this afternoon, I get an IM from my son. "AT&T guy is here."

Fortunately, I took the car to work today, and it's only about 10-15 minutes if there's no traffic. He was still dealing with the pole at that point. He got it sorted out and we were up and functional by 3 or so.

Finally. It was shorter than 3 weeks though.

Well, they had over 100 glaciers in the park in the early 1900's. Now there are less than 30. I'm just going by the numbers.

And at one point in time, the earth was completely under water, and at another point, there were dinosuars. Human beings weren't even around when the climate changed. My point is that did those expert scientists get it wrong over the last 50 years with all those expert, different conclusions? Or, has this just become another political issue to inflame people over.

Randall making Friday Great, 7 Days a Week!!! 🍻

I hope to be able to join you in that arena sooner than later.

Top O the Mornin Dads! I'm sure like most, looking forward to the weekend. Looking forward to Lion King tomorrow with the 3 of us (DW & DS) and then dinner out after the movie with plans to grill on Sunday. Maybe a bit of yardwork as well but will have to be early a.m. and only for a bot with this heat & humidity. ENjoy the weekend, family and try to avoid this heat.
Sweet! A number I can remember!
Randall, doing my best to join you in retirement sooner than later. Cheers to you!
Happy Friday. Youngest has Junior Team Tennis tournament all weekend, depending on how well her team plays.

On the radio this AM, our governor is fell further down in the most hated governor in all of America. Yet, the election is still predicted as a "toss up" because, well, it's Kentucky. My state is willing to double down on stupid.
Good luck to DD and hope you enjoy the weekend

It's sunny and hot, I think I'll start the weekend now. Cheers gentlemen :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

770 days to retirement, but who's counting.

Top O the Mornin Dads! I'm sure like most, looking forward to the weekend. Looking forward to Lion King tomorrow with the 3 of us (DW & DS) and then dinner out after the movie with plans to grill on Sunday. Maybe a bit of yardwork as well but will have to be early a.m. and only for a bot with this heat & humidity. ENjoy the weekend, family and try to avoid this heat.

View attachment 418603

Randall, doing my best to join you in retirement sooner than later. Cheers to you!

Sounds like a great weekend. We are taking in two movies Liog King and Spiderman. It's going to be hot weekend here so it will be beverages by the pool to keep cool.😁

Thanks. She lost the first match, but pulled out a win in the 2nd match in a 3rd set tiebreak. She fought thru fatigue.

It's sunny and hot, I think I'll start the weekend now. Cheers gentlemen :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

770 days to retirement, but who's counting.

I'm counting. That's only 4 beers and entirely unacceptable.

What about a Dole Whip that comes in an edible bacon bowl, topped with a bourbon glaze, with a beer chaser?

If you send it, I will consume it.

I've got about 5000 left myself before I would be eligible, but there is that whole being able to afford to retire that still needs to be factored in. :sad::sad:

Afford it? Isn't that what social security is for? I figured the government would take care of me.

Just past lunch here in California. Hulk sad.

That whole time travel thing. If I win the lotto here in the future, I'll be sure to post the winning numbers for you to buy a ticket.

Morning from a sunny Westfield NB. Had a great time at the Spiderman movie Dd really liked it. Heading to the Harley shop to pick up some accessories. Happy Saturday.

I'm counting. That's only 4 beers and entirely unacceptable.
I'm quite a slacker Norm. I'll try and do better today.Going to be in the nineties today, so shade and refreshments.:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

Afford it? Isn't that what social security is for? I figured the government would take care of me.

:rotfl2: Sadly, too many people think that way.

Off to Buffalo, NY to visit family for the week....if we ever leave. I've been ready to go for an hour. DD turned 3 yesterday, but still seems to be in the terrible twos....yay! Have a great weekend!

SWMBO can't ever get ready on time and she has half a century on your daughter. Swing by Duff's and have some wings for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter