• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL food that you know you shouldn't love...but you do!

I love it when they have banana soft serve with the chocolate so I can swirl them together. On our January cruise they had blueberry and coconut soft serve. Swirled together, they were fantastic. I also really enjoyed the mango soft serve on my cruise last month. I usually end up eating most of my daughter's chicken fingers so she has started telling me to get my own! I also order an All Hands on Deck almost every day.

The breakfast sausage links in Cabanas. I do not like nor eat it anywhere else, but for some reason, on the ship it's AMAZING. Weird, but the strawberry topping for the waffles, tastes so good with the sausage lol. Same concept as maple syrup, but the strawberry juice instead. Soooo good.

I love it when they have banana soft serve with the chocolate so I can swirl them together. On our January cruise they had blueberry and coconut soft serve. Swirled together, they were fantastic. I also really enjoyed the mango soft serve on my cruise last month. I usually end up eating most of my daughter's chicken fingers so she has started telling me to get my own! I also order an All Hands on Deck almost every day.
Soooo.....what is an "All hands on deck"

My sons LOVE The chocolate chip cookies from Cabanas and we always get a bowl and put some cookies in it to take back to the room for when the boys get hungry for a snack in the night.
On our last cruise they had this white chocolate pudding type dessert in Cabanas and it was SO AMAZING that I still have dreams about it......

A cheese and crackers plate! I read elsewhere that it's a good idea to bring more crackers with you because there's always more cheese than the crackers can handle.

I LOVE this thread!
We had plenty of crackers on the Wonder in 2016...so maybe it depends upon who is making up the cheese plate? Of course it helped that DD14 ate the Babybel by itself.

8-14DSCN1276.JPG

My embarkation lunch is a plate of lamb chops and shrimp with seconds of lamb chops and shrimp. The lamb chops feel so greasy they can't be good for you, but it's the only time I get them.

My embarkation lunch is a plate of lamb chops and shrimp with seconds of lamb chops and shrimp. The lamb chops feel so greasy they can't be good for you, but it's the only time I get them.

Great choice! Last cruise I ate the lamb chops every time they were offered in the MDRs, plus cabanas.

LOVE LOVE LOVE those darn hash browns!!!
I always get the oatmeal in Cabanas because its so good and theres always a hash brown next to it!

Also, the sticky buns at Palo, to die for....oh and the souffle at dinner there as well....yummm

For me and the kids, it was the soft serve ice-cream. For my husband, the chicken wings from room service. They are his favorite food and being able to get them on demand was his idea of heaven.

My wife is asking me about smoothies for breakfast. She had one in 2013 and wondering if they still offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter