DCL food that you know you shouldn't love...but you do!

The hashbrowns in Cabana's for sure! My husband thinks they are disgusting....I try to just have one but on my last cruise one morning I got two (among other food items) and I actually struggled to eat the second one and didn't feel very good afterwards lol Won't stop me going forward, I'll just stick to one each time :rotfl2:

My "Special Neapolitan"--chocolate, banana and strawberry soft serve ice cream and when available, the cheese danish with the squiggly frosting. Never at home, always on the boat!

Definitely the chocolate croissant during breakfast at MDR.

And Sweet Temptations for dessert at dinner. I don't know why, but I just like the idea of trying 3 little desserts. And none of them are ever healthy. It got to the point that our server would look at me and smile and say "Sweet Temptations, my dear?".

On our last cruise it wasn't offered, I'm not sure if they removed it from the menu...I really hope not.

Definitely the chocolate croissant during breakfast at MDR.

And Sweet Temptations for dessert at dinner. I don't know why, but I just like the idea of trying 3 little desserts. And none of them are ever healthy. It got to the point that our server would look at me and smile and say "Sweet Temptations, my dear?".

On our last cruise it wasn't offered, I'm not sure if they removed it from the menu...I really hope not.

Sadly they no longer have the sweet temptations on the menu anymore. I believe they dropped it over a year ago. I always ordered it also. I wish they would bring it back!!

All the gf baked goodies they have available. I don't eat much of that stuff at home (hello refined carbs and lots of calories), but having a warm roll with dinner or a doughnut with breakfast, yum! And I know I can probably buy the exact same products at the grocery store, but it's just better on DCL.

This is a recent one - mozzarella sticks.

A tablemate ordered them one evening and shared them with the table. They were delicious and we ended up getting a large plate for the table every night for the rest of the cruise!

Yum. I didn’t know they were available. My girls will love this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter