DCL food that you know you shouldn't love...but you do!

We just got off the Fantasy. I ended up skipping a lot of the snacks I normally get but I did get my chicken fingers "tenders, nuggets etc." :laughing:

I had totally forgotten about the Bacon and Brie Panini's until I got back on the ship. Those are so yummy!!! I had that more than once. 😋

Also, no blueberry or mango ice cream. :sad2: Just vanilla, chocolate, banana and strawberry. Of course that didn't stop me from getting some. 🍦
Very interested in the bacon and Brie panini! I missed it last year in our first cruise. Is it available on the wonder?

oh my! Where can I find these?!

On the Fantasy they were on the Pool Deck at Flo's Cafe at TowMaters (middle window). They also had a couple others and from Room service you can get the Tomato basil and Mozzarella.

Very interested in the bacon and Brie panini! I missed it last year in our first cruise. Is it available on the wonder?

Sorry, I have never been on the Wonder so I am not sure. Hopefully someone can answer you.

On the Fantasy they were on the Pool Deck at Flo's Cafe at TowMaters (middle window). They also had a couple others and from Room service you can get the Tomato basil and Mozzarella.

Sorry, I have never been on the Wonder so I am not sure. Hopefully someone can answer you.

We have our 3rd Fantasy cruise next month. I didn't know they had these on the pool deck. So glad I saw this!! Yum!!

We just got off the Fantasy. I ended up skipping a lot of the snacks I normally get but I did get my chicken fingers "tenders, nuggets etc." :laughing:

I had totally forgotten about the Bacon and Brie Panini's until I got back on the ship. Those are so yummy!!! I had that more than once. 😋

Also, no blueberry or mango ice cream. :sad2: Just vanilla, chocolate, banana and strawberry. Of course that didn't stop me from getting some. 🍦
Wait a minute....on what ship is the bacon and brie panini? I need to find that.

Could be be regional. Down here in the South, chicken tenders that are battered and fried are often called fingers. Also called tenders.
View attachment 453790

I’m curious about the Chinese restaurant version. Is this the chicken in sweet and sour chicken?

Factually speaking chicken tenders are made from the actual whole tender (found under the breast) of the chicken, chicken strips are whole slices or pieces from the breast and chicken fingers is like mashed up and reformed chicken. Breading or coating does not matter in this case, though of course everyone has their preferences.

Yes! We caught the blueberry once on the Wonder last year and my kids looked multiple times a day for it on the Magic a few weeks ago with no luck.

We did get Mango twice, though.

Somewhat related question but has anyone ordered something they loved from another ship and it fell short for them? We ran into that a few times on the Magic.

Yes! We caught the blueberry once on the Wonder last year and my kids looked multiple times a day for it on the Magic a few weeks ago with no luck.

We did get Mango twice, though.

I checked every day on my cruise 2 weeks ago... and was denied again. :( One of these days I'll get to have them.

@gatordoc
Just off the Dream, and found a new one at Cabanas lunch one day. I still can’t believe they make this, since it’s basically a heart attack wrapped in a stroke (which didn’t stop me eating two of them) - it’s bacon-wrapped sausage!
View attachment 460314

thats a UK / Irish version of Pigs In Blankets, which is eaten at Christmas, as part of the traditional turkey Christmas dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter