DCL food that you know you shouldn't love...but you do!

gatordoc

hopelessly addicted...
So I'm not talking about the really quality stuff, but the guilty pleasure that may cause others to recoil in shock when you tell them you've been so looking forward to having it again (as my wife does in this case). For me, it's those hash brown "planks" they serve in Cabanas at breakfast. Greasy monstrosities, I know, but I love them so ::yes::

So I'm not talking about the really quality stuff, but the guilty pleasure that may cause others to recoil in shock when you tell them you've been so looking forward to having it again (as my wife does in this case). For me, it's those hash brown "planks" they serve in Cabanas at breakfast. Greasy monstrosities, I know, but I love them so ::yes::

Hahahahaha! Great question! Not sure I can come up with one..... but what popped into my mind the minute I read your post was how MUCH my little grands looooooove DCL's mac & cheese!! :D

I love this idea! Fun thread.

For me it's those crazy addictive chicken fingers. I have no clue why I love them so much (I'm not usually a big chicken finger person), but I do. I try to convince myself if I go and get a bowl of fruit, it somehow makes up for eating chicken fingers for lunch. :rotfl2:

I love this idea! Fun thread.

For me it's those crazy addictive chicken fingers. I have no clue why I love them so much (I'm not usually a big chicken finger person), but I do. I try to convince myself if I go and get a bowl of fruit, it somehow makes up for eating chicken fingers for lunch. :rotfl2:

I’m with you on the chicken fingers from cabanas! I never eat nuggets or fingers anywhere else. But there....

I’m with you on the chicken fingers from cabanas! I never eat nuggets or fingers anywhere else. But there....
The chicken fingers are also very good quality- same ones they serve in the theme park for like $10 with fries. They are delicious!

Last edited:
This is so boring...a bagel with cream cheese. Not unique to DCL, but bagels are rare for me. Cabanas breakfast means asparagus, Eggs Benedict, a bagel and fruit. Every. Single. Day.
I'm spoiled with bagels and bialys from NYC but I can never pass up lox and bagels on DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter