Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

Evanna - loved her dedication. Great dance! A lot of jazz elements and not all foofy contemporary. Loved Keo, he actually supported his partner instead of dancing for her. He made me mist up a bit.

Last edited:

Milo - sweet dedication. Wish my kid felt that way lol. Thought his dance was a little rough and he seemed hunched over most of it. I think it’s weird that a 17-year old boy can do such a grown up dance but the teen girls are all wrapped in virgin bubble wrap. It was overscored.

I’m guessing the Richard Simmons collection for DWTS doesn’t help

It's also the little over-exaggerated dance moves he did. Reminiscent of George Michael dancing "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" with Wham!

Bobby - what the heck was that? It started out good but once he threw himself to the floor it went downhill from there. It was not improved, but just as nutty and out of control as his first dance. Totally overscored.

Alexis - be a kick-butt mean girl, lol. I think the costumes really detracted from the dance (speaking of which, she should have worn a thong leotard for the 1980s). It was good. Alexis made Alan look messy. Also overscored.

Evanna's grown immensely. She reminds me of when Kelly Osbourne was on and how much she really grew up over the season, not just improved dance-wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter