Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
Mandy200587, our resident DWTS DIS detective, has been keeping her eyes peeled :magnify: and she's got some info for us for the new Fall 2018 season! :dance3:

The Dancing With the Stars premiere is Monday, Sept. 24.

This first post will get updated as usual, when we get more info, like the official list, phone numbers & links to vote during the season, etc.

The last SEVEN seasons, Mandy has had ALL of the official cast listed before the Official Cast announcement was made. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Mandy says she's got us some pros already.

Go Mandy! :jumping1:

The Stars:
Nancy McKeon - Actress: Jo in The Facts of Life
Bobby Bones - iHeart Radio DJ, comedian, singer, mentor on American Idol
Danelle Umstead - Paralympic alpine skier, 3 bronze medals, visually impaired
DeMarcus Ware - Retired NFL football player: Dallas Cowboys, ‎Denver Broncos
Juan Pablo Di Pace - Actor: Fuller House
Mary Lou Retton - Olympic gold medal gymnast, plus 2 silver medals & 2 bronze
Joe Amabile - Reality TV personality: Bachelor In Paradise
John Schneider - Actor: Dukes of Hazard, The Haves & the Have Nots, & country singer
Alexis Ren - Sports Illustrated model
Nikki Glaser - Comedian
Milo Manheim - Disney kid actor, Zombies. Mom is actress, Camryn Manheim (The Practice.)
Evanna Lynch - Actress: Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter series
Tinashe - Pop/R&B singer. (Name pronounced Tin-AH-shay)

The Stars & their Pro Partners:
(Click on each couple's names to go to their own introductory video.)
Nancy McKeon and Val
Bobby Bones and Sharna
Danelle Umstead and Artem
DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay
Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl
Mary Lou Retton and Sasha
Joe Amabile and Jenna
John Schneider and Emma
Alexis Ren and Alan
Nikki Glaser and Gleb
Milo Manheim and Witney
Evanna Lynch and Keo
Tinashe and Brandon

_19eSamdvajVY7YV4k_5xN6lZIAB_5fvvmq4ulfUKcidulUI-t8f1wjdzVZ4-kp16oIhTg0mv1lYICamm0lACFIjicxWtAk=s0-d-e1-ft
TWO ways to Vote:
_5B9vGsJKaOGv2zNzLxzglMAYYCPD5L3JmCXRjEQ2CT5u2w3w1JcTt36AOg6PmdpMgpCT_uxeuTcFFGAbsu2AQGfi-YJoAM3V1TF3UXgIyhYSq4=s0-d-e1-ft
MiDQAiCe5MMOBC2CwXZS4At42DoB0AmmrQ908pcmDQ4ndK0AsGIZjF_QB8nCygVdgpQ63CK-BobQf9fQjmUbLxYO9l6SSbOTnqad4d_aQ73BK4Gz0bPuIPBgqltQkw=s0-d-e1-ft

Phone numbers to vote for your favorite contestants are:

Alexis Ren & Alan: 1-800-868-3401
Bobby Bones & Sharna: 1-800-868-3402
Evanna Lynch & Keo: 1-800-868-3405
Milo Manheim & Witney: 1-800-868-3410

Also VOTE online:

Create an account on the ABC website, or connect your existing Facebook account to ABC's site to vote online.
http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/

New End Time For Voting--> Both methods of voting will end at 4 a.m. ET, the next morning.

#DWTS #DWTS27 #DWTS2018

Last edited:
GMA announced our pros this morning!!!!

Females:
Lindsay
Witney
Jenna
Emma
Sharna
Cheryl

Males:
Sasha
Val
Alan
Brandon
Artem
Gleb
Keo

Whoo hoo! In on the first page!

I hope this is a regular season. I liked the athletes but I didn't like the shortened season.

Whoo hoo! In on the first page!

I hope this is a regular season. I liked the athletes but I didn't like the shortened season.

It will be the regular season!

There's also a junior one but we'll get into that another post closer

Can't wait for both regular season as well as the Jr. season! I've seen teasers for Jr on Instagram over the past few weeks and look forward to seeing how the regular season Pros worked with the kids.

Can't wait for both regular season as well as the Jr. season! I've seen teasers for Jr on Instagram over the past few weeks and look forward to seeing how the regular season Pros worked with the kids.

Juniors is being all pre-taped right now. According to Mandy, there have been many spoilers leaked already. I think will have to treat it like the way we do "The Bachelor(ette)" threads and act as though it's "live" week-to-week as we watch it. :scratchin There will be no weekly voting for it.

If any of you do NOT want spoilers about Juniors, don't go Googling for details. :surfweb: :eek: :headache: And for those who are/have been reading up on it, please don't discuss any details. . . yet. :hyper: :ssst:

Juniors is being all pre-taped right now. According to Mandy, there have been many spoilers leaked already. I think will have to treat it like the way we do "The Bachelor(ette)" threads and act as though it's "live" week-to-week as we watch it. :scratchin There will be no weekly voting for it.

If any of you do NOT want spoilers about Juniors, don't go Googling for details. :surfweb: :eek: :headache: And for those who are/have been reading up on it, please don't discuss any details. . . yet. :hyper: :ssst:

I assumed that's how it would have to work since the Pros will be on the regular season while Jrs is airing. I haven't seen any spoilers but then haven't looked for them either.

I do read the spoilers for Bach/ette but for whatever reason wouldn't want to for DWTS.

Demarcus Ware-NFL
Juan Pablo Fuller House
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Todd Chrisley
Danielle Umstead
Bobby Bones
Grocery Joe i think from Bachelor

now remember these aren't confirmed yet

I'd really be surprised if Sarah Michelle Gellar does it. It's kind of admitting her acting career is down the tube.

She's actually a huge fan

Yes, but she always seems to me to be a bit too prissy to actually be ON the show. :snooty:

I'm still miffed that she left All My Children and the woman they got to replace her as Kendall couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. :badpc:

Yes, but she always seems to me to be a bit too prissy to actually be ON the show. :snooty:

I'm still miffed that she left All My Children and the woman they got to replace her as Kendall couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. :badpc:

Hahaha we've had prissier on the show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts