Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

Yes, I wondered about that too. It's ridiculous to only let the eastern half vote. It probably affected DeMarcus too, during the previous weeks they only let the eastern & central time do live voting. His main fan base is the ‎Denver Broncos, which he won the Super Bowl with. Denver is in mountain time.
....I felt bad for him, week after week practicing and practicing, even with that broken finger...

.....I was so happy for Keo that he made the finals; he always got stuck with a, um, errr, less-than-talented partner, and was almost always eliminated during the beginning weeks. I was secretly rooting for Whitney and Milo, but would have been okay with ANY of the 3. When they announced that Bobby had won, I swore that I was going to boycott future shows......ridiculous!

Things got messed up when they weren't given a finale show. Not the show's fault, really. The Western half of the US might have voted differently than the Eastern half, but unless they are diehard fans and knew to vote before the show started here they didn't vote. So the power voting by fan's of Bobby in Nashville made a difference.
Hmmm. That’s an interesting take on it. I wonder if that’s one of the reasons why they made the choice in the type of final they had. They would know that Bobby was going to be a fan favorite.

It wasn't up to the show producers, the network made the decision not to have a finale show. From what I understand.

I just watched the finale on super speed fast forward. I actually enjoyed Bobby’s MC Hammer routine. After seeing the other freestyles I am even madder that Bobby won. His freestyle was 2 and even 3 steps notches below the others. (Edited to add, Sharna was still counting for him out loud for goodness sakes! He still couldn’t keep time with the music all by himself!) In a traditional DWTS finale I would have given my votes to Milo. That freestyle was freaking awesome.

Erin and Tom looked shell shocked when they came back from the song to announce the winner.

Last edited:
I've been watching Dancing with the stars - juniors. It's funny on that show it's pretty much been going that the weakest of the bunch gets eliminated each week. I love Miles and Skye.

Edited- it was probably a little harsh saying “worst of the bunch.”

Last edited:
I just watched the finale on super speed fast forward. I actually enjoyed Bobby’s MC Hammer routine. After seeing the other freestyles I am even madder that Bobby won. His freestyle was 2 and even 3 steps notches below the others. (Edited to add, Sharna was still counting for him out loud for goodness sakes! He still couldn’t keep time with the music all by himself!)....
...which is all the more exasperating since he's in the music biz....

I've been watching Dancing with the stars - juniors. It's funny on that show it's pretty much been going that the worst of the bunch gets eliminated each week. I love Miles and Skye.
...isn't her partner JT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter