Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

The producers manipulated the votes to keep Joe on all these weeks and then they let the best dancer, Juan Pablo be voted off. This is so wrong.

I don't think Juan Pablo got "voted off" any more than I believe Joe stayed due to votes. There is a new showrunner producer this season. I think he had his hand all over this. He probably wanted a more "even" Finale, dance-wise. Juan Pablo was THAT GOOD, that it was barely a competition, except with Milo. . . who just happens to be an ABC star. . . :rolleyes1

So now, Milo may win next week which will be good for ABC.

. . . OR it could be one of the others, which would be yet another amazing upset and hopeful ratings boost and to be talked about, (for this show and new showrunner. :sad2: )

Last edited:

Vote!!!!!

I seriously don't think it matters who people vote for.The showrunner will decide.

But as "voluntary thread secretary" (which may be changing next week, I'm that furious :furious: ) here are the ways to vote for anyone who is going to vote:

_19eSamdvajVY7YV4k_5xN6lZIAB_5fvvmq4ulfUKcidulUI-t8f1wjdzVZ4-kp16oIhTg0mv1lYICamm0lACFIjicxWtAk=s0-d-e1-ft
TWO ways to Vote:
_5B9vGsJKaOGv2zNzLxzglMAYYCPD5L3JmCXRjEQ2CT5u2w3w1JcTt36AOg6PmdpMgpCT_uxeuTcFFGAbsu2AQGfi-YJoAM3V1TF3UXgIyhYSq4=s0-d-e1-ft
MiDQAiCe5MMOBC2CwXZS4At42DoB0AmmrQ908pcmDQ4ndK0AsGIZjF_QB8nCygVdgpQ63CK-BobQf9fQjmUbLxYO9l6SSbOTnqad4d_aQ73BK4Gz0bPuIPBgqltQkw=s0-d-e1-ft

Phone numbers to vote for your favorite contestants are:

Alexis Ren & Alan: 1-800-868-3401
Bobby Bones & Sharna: 1-800-868-3402
Evanna Lynch & Keo: 1-800-868-3405
Milo Manheim & Witney: 1-800-868-3410

Also VOTE online:

Create an account on the ABC website, or connect your existing Facebook account to ABC's site to vote online.
http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/

End Time For Voting--> Both methods of voting will end at 4 a.m. ET, the next morning.

I don't think Juan Pablo got "voted off" any more than I believe Joe stayed due to votes. There is a new showrunner producer this season. I think he had his hand all over this. He probably wanted a more "even" Finale, dance-wise. Juan Pablo was THAT GOOD, that it was barely a competition, except with Milo. . . who just happens to be an ABC star. . . :rolleyes1

So now, Milo may win next week which will be good for ABC.

. . . OR it could be one of the others, which would be yet another amazing upset and (hopeful ratings and to be talked about,) for this show and new showrunner. :sad2:
Sad, but I guess you're right. Why do I keep voting then? I'm so mad at the show right now.

Well, at least you all got to see the show. We had a shooting locally, 3 people shot, no fatalities, the local news pre-empted DWTS to repeat themselves over and over. Sigh. So, what did Sharna's face look like when they were declared safe?

Not completely surprised at Juan Pablo. He's very handsome, and obviously knew latin and tango, but didn't have much personality.

Am able to watch the dances and scoring on ABC, but missing all the rehearsal packages and bumpers etc. My favorite part. Anyway, Joe's QS was not horrible.

Sad, but I guess you're right. Why do I keep voting then? I'm so mad at the show right now.

You still have hope.

I furious right now. This WHOLE SEASON has been wonky. Not just Joe. DeMarcus, a good dancer, goes before Bobby or Joe? NFL stars usually last till about the Final 4. They are that good, improve and have that much of a fanbase.

But, somehow, a Bachelor Nation reality TV star has a BIGGER fanbase than the NFL?

Speaking of Bobby. He's got the whole tie in with country music and the CMAs just happen to be on ABC. . . and Mandy announced tonight that Sharna is going to be presenting on the CMAs. . . on ABC. TOO coincidental all the ABC connections.

The show fabricated a showmance for Alexis & Alan, to make people think people are voting for them for that. And some naive people may be.

Evanna may have a HUGE Harry Potter fan base. And she is growing & improving. Her votes may actually be legit. . . But, it certainly won't hurt rating if they all tune in for the Finals for her.

And there's Milo. The best dancer of the bunch left. His votes are legit too. And if he wins, good for ABC. Good for the DWTS Tour, as he will probably do it. Which again is good for ABC.

Last edited:
And there's Milo. The best dancer of the bunch left. And if he wins, good for ABC. Good for the DWTS Tour, as he will probably do it. Which again is good for ABC.
I would actually go see the tour is Milo was in it AND they bring back Juan Pablo for it.

Not completely surprised at Juan Pablo. He's very handsome, and obviously knew latin and tango, but didn't have much personality.

But, there is always a large segment of the viewers who always vote for the best dancer, no matter what, as they view this a dance competition. If that was the case, Juan Pablo would still be here. Not to mention all of Cheryl's fans who are glad she's back.

So, what did Sharna's face look like when they were declared safe?

Stunned. . . Absolutely stunned with a "What the <bleep>? look on her face, as she realized not only are they IN, but that Juan Pablo got the boot instead.

i think honestly and i'm saying this as someone who lives around nashville, i'm not honestly surprised at bobby making the finals...you want a fanbase more loyal than nfl, bachelor....welcome to country music

Shows not even on here yet (and likely to start late thanks to the 49ers MNF game but Just have to say I can NOT believe Joe and Bobby were not "voted" off last week. Good dancers are getting "voted off" week after week while Joe, Bobby & John stay....weird.

I am not sure if this show is governed by the same rules that game shows are but if there is something going on behind the scenes, ABC could get in BIG BIG trouble.

I would actually go see the tour is Milo was in it AND they bring back Juan Pablo for it.

I thought of that. Last week, or was it 2 weeks ago, when I was thinking of going to see the tour, we could have gotten 13th row center seats. But, no stars were announced yet. And except for Val, I am kind of Meh about the troupe dancers they announced who are doing it.

No Maks or Peta. No Cheryl. No Derek or Mark. And with no stars announced yet, it didn't seem worth it. Plus I was mad that Joe was still hanging around when he should have been long gone. :badpc:

i think honestly and i'm saying this as someone who lives around nashville, i'm not honestly surprised at bobby making the finals...you want a fanbase more loyal than nfl, bachelor....welcome to country music
I pegged him for a final 3 last week and I still think he'll be there. I'm just stunned that Juan Pablo went before Alexis.

I pegged him for a final 3 last week and I still think he'll be there. I'm just stunned that Juan Pablo went before Alexis.

My only guess with JP is that Cheryl's fanbase alone couldn't support just them. Outside of Fuller house how strong is that fanbase

My only guess with JP is that Cheryl's fanbase alone couldn't support just them. Outside of Fuller house how strong is that fanbase
I just didn't think there were that many drooling fanboys that "read" SI who watched DWTS. Her Instagram is NFWS.

If someone were likely to be voting for the best dancer, it should be me. Lots of ballroom/country/swing background, used to teach and judge. But I vote for the couple that captures my affection, and I like all four couples in the final better than Juan Pablo. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter