**Closed** 240 Points for Rent @ $17 per point with Home Resort At AKL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a first time renter but very interested. Could you possibly give me a quick summary?
You advise me of your check in/checkout dates, desired resort, room size, I’ll search for what you’ve requested and let you know if it’s available and how many points it will require. If you want to move forward I’ll reserve your room and send you a confirmation. You send me payment via PayPal and I’ll get some more information needed for Disney. I can look for availability as far as 11 months in advance at AKL and 7 months for all other Disney property.

Hello,

Any availability for a studio at AKL, OKW, BCV or Poly for a week March 17 - March 24, 2020. Also intersted in a week in June 2020. Flexible with those dates as well.

Animal kingdom lodge. Preferably the 1 bedroom villa Savannah view or standard. First week of May. 6 nights. Could you possibly advise me on how I would go about adding the dining plan ? From what I understand you can't add that with renting points
Sunday May 3-9 is available a standard 1 bedroom is 170 points and Savanna View will be 206 points. I’ve added Magic express and dining plans in the past so unless something has changed it shouldn’t be a problem.

Hello,

Any availability for a studio at AKL, OKW, BCV or Poly for a week March 17 - March 24, 2020. Also intersted in a week in June 2020. Flexible with those dates as well.
I can only reserve at AKL for your March Dates and standard studios are 116 points and SV are 139 points. AKL is my home resort so I can book th her 11 months in advance and all other resorts at 7 months in advance

Sunday May 3-9 is available a standard 1 bedroom is 170 points and Savanna View will be 206 points. I’ve added Magic express and dining plans in the past so unless something has changed it shouldn’t be a problem.
Thank you so much for the info and quick response. I am crunching done numbers and will let you know as soon as possible. I'm also looking to set up a vacation first week of May 2021. I realize that's a bit away but will you be renting for that year as well?

Thank you so much for the info and quick response. I am crunching done numbers and will let you know as soon as possible. I'm also looking to set up a vacation first week of May 2021. I realize that's a bit away but will you be renting for that year as well?
Sure no problem as long as points are still available. I’m not sure about renting 2021 at this moment. But if I have your info I’ll contact you before June 2020 when AKL becomes available for owners to rent.

Sure no problem as long as points are still available. I’m not sure about renting 2021 at this moment. But if I have your info I’ll contact you before June 2020 when AKL becomes available for owners to rent.
Thank you

You advise me of your check in/checkout dates, desired resort, room size, I’ll search for what you’ve requested and let you know if it’s available and how many points it will require. If you want to move forward I’ll reserve your room and send you a confirmation. You send me payment via PayPal and I’ll get some more information needed for Disney. I can look for availability as far as 11 months in advance at AKL and 7 months for all other Disney property.

November 13-20th. Studio room is fine but open to other options. Looking to do 2 nights at one resort, 3 nights at another, and 2 nights. Doesn’t have to be in that order. Would like to stay at Bay Lake, Polynesian, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, or Caribbean.

November 13-20th. Studio room is fine but open to other options. Looking to do 2 nights at one resort, 3 nights at another, and 2 nights. Doesn’t have to be in that order. Would like to stay at Bay Lake, Polynesian, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, or Caribbean.
Hi, I can only find 1 set of 2 consecutive nights at Saratoga Springs and the rest are a variety of studios and one bedrooms that are scattered throughout the week and wouldn’t complete a full week for you.

Hi, I can only find 1 set of 2 consecutive nights at Saratoga Springs and the rest are a variety of studios and one bedrooms that are scattered throughout the week and wouldn’t complete a full week for you.

Any single night on November 18th and 19th at Bay Lake and Polynesian available? Doesn’t have to be studio. And we don’t mind moving the next day.

Any single night on November 18th and 19th at Bay Lake and Polynesian available? Doesn’t have to be studio. And we don’t mind moving the next day.
Only on the 19th at Bay Lake 2 bedroom park view @ 53 pts and Poly a bungalow @ 120 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter