**Closed** 240 Points for Rent @ $17 per point with Home Resort At AKL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking to do a 1 bedroom villa for May 3-9. We dont have enough people for the 2 bedroom. how many points would a 1 bedroom standard be?

Hello, I am looking for a studio 10/30/19 - 11/3/19. We are fairly flexible on resort depending on who has availability, but of greatest interest are Boardwalk and Beach Club. Thank you!!

Hello, I am looking for a studio 10/30/19 - 11/3/19. We are fairly flexible on resort depending on who has availability, but of greatest interest are Boardwalk and Beach Club. Thank you!!
Sorry nothing’s available for your dates.

Sweet! I'll get to 10 posts and then PM you.

Looking for the Studio that ideally has a bunk bed. Do you have and recommendations on Jambo versus Kidani?

Sweet! I'll get to 10 posts and then PM you.

Looking for the Studio that ideally has a bunk bed. Do you have and recommendations on Jambo versus Kidani?
Bunk beds I don’t recall ever seeing so I’ll look into this further but don’t count on it. I like Jambo because of the gift shop Jiko and Boma’s for dinner are closer. Kidani has a better pool but it’s s short walk to Jambo

Bunk beds I don’t recall ever seeing so I’ll look into this further but don’t count on it. I like Jambo because of the gift shop Jiko and Boma’s for dinner are closer. Kidani has a better pool but it’s s short walk to Jambo
I called DVC and the bunk beds are only available for hotel renters and not DVC Members so I won’t be able to help you out with bunk beds but if you need a Savanna Studio I can do that.

Thanks for checking.... I just need a few more posts to get to 10 and then will PM you.

Hey all, Pm3681 was super easy to work with and got me exactly what i asked for! He even had to get up early as i wanted 7/1-7/5 2020 but did gladly! Easy transaction, will use again!

Hi, I am looking for a studio at Aulani from March 2-4, 2020, do you show anything?

Hi, I am looking for a studio at Aulani from March 2-4, 2020, do you show anything?
Yes it’s available
Standard view = 44points
Garden view =50point
Poolside garden view= 50 points
Ocean View = 58 points
Let me know if I can help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter