**Closed** 240 Points for Rent @ $17 per point with Home Resort At AKL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pm3681

Earning My Ears
240 AKL points are available @ $17 per point. I’m Able to book AKL 11 months in advance and all other DVC properties 7 months in advance. I’m also experienced at renting points.

Last edited:
looking for 7/1-7/5, would like value studio, know you cant book till 8/1 but let me know if you are willing to wait, thanks!

looking for 7/1-7/5, would like value studio, know you cant book till 8/1 but let me know if you are willing to wait, thanks!
If the points are still available I’ll be more than happy to aggressively go after your vacation wishes.

Hi! Interested in AKL one-bedroom villa for any of the following dates:
May 21-28
May 22-29
May 21-29 -preferred :-)
Thanks!

Hello, yes a one bedroom standard view is available for 228 points.
Savanna Views are also available for 276 points May 21st-29th and also all your other desired dates are available. Let me know if I can further help you.

Last edited:

Hi, I’m not sure if you have the points available for the following, but I’m looking for a 1br and studio, both SV, for 5/2-5/9 or 5/9-5/16.

Hi! Looking for a Savanna view studio for September 6-8. Do you have any points available?

Thanks, I am looking for a studio for 3 nights March 2-5.
Sorry, unless you find an Aulani DVC owner with points for rent every other DVC owner renting points will have to wait until Aug. 2nd to be able to make a reservation at Aulani for you. All non Aulani DVC point owners have to wait until you’re 7 months away to make a reservation. I’ll be happy to try again on Aug 2 nd if you want. Hope that helps if not pm me if you need further help.

Hi! I'm interested in an AKL value studio for any of the following dates:
April 24-27
May 1-4
May 8-11

I could also be intersted in a standard view studio or savanna view studio depending on price.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi! I'm interested in an AKL value studio for any of the following dates:
April 24-27
May 1-4
May 8-11

I could also be intersted in a standard view studio or savanna view studio depending on price.

Thanks so much for your help!
Hello,
No value rooms are available but for
April 24-27th standard = 52 pts, SV= 63pts
Both
May 1-4 and 8-11
Standard = 43points
SV= 55 points
Let me know if you need further assistance!

Hello,
No value rooms are available but for
April 24-27th standard = 52 pts, SV= 63pts
Both
May 1-4 and 8-11
Standard = 43points
SV= 55 points
Let me know if you need further assistance!

Thank you for the information! I will talk it over with my husband. How do you typically go about renting your points (i.e. payment schedule, method of payment, rental contract if applicable)? This would be my first time renting points, so I'm not sure hwo it would work exactly.

Thank you for the information! I will talk it over with my husband. How do you typically go about renting your points (i.e. payment schedule, method of payment, rental contract if applicable)? This would be my first time renting points, so I'm not sure hwo it would work exactly.
I tried to pm you but it says I can’t? Please Try to pm me
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!