**Closed** 240 Points for Rent @ $17 per point with Home Resort At AKL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for studio or 1 bedroom villa at any wdw resort either January 11 to 17 or Feb 2 to 8. For 2 adults and 2 kids under 9. Anything still available?

Hi, looking for studio or 1 bedroom villa at any wdw resort either January 11 to 17 or Feb 2 to 8. For 2 adults and 2 kids under 9. Anything still available?
Nothing in Jan
Feb 2-8
Saratoga
179 or 198 standard or preferred
AKL
170 or 206 points standard or savanna view
Boardwalk
pool view 206 points
OKW
167 points
Boulder ridge
215 points
Bay Lake lake view
230 points
Copper Creek
215 points

Hello.

Would you be able to get a Studio at BLT for four nights in October or November?

Alternatively, a Studio with Savanna view?

Thank you

Hello again.

Hope you don't mind if I try one more thing. Is there availability for an AKL studio with savanna view for either 8/25 - 8/29 or 8/27 - 8/31?

Thanks again.

Hello again.

Hope you don't mind if I try one more thing. Is there availability for an AKL studio with savanna view for either 8/25 - 8/29 or 8/27 - 8/31?

Thanks again.
Only thing available is a 1 bedroom SV for 136 points at Kidani 8/25-8/29

240 AKL points are available @ $17 per point. I’m Able to book AKL 11 months in advance and all other DVC properties 7 months in advance. I’m also experienced at renting points.
I am looking to rent points for Dec 23 rd -jan 1st do you have anything available open to any thing studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom

Only thing available is a 1 bedroom SV for 136 points at Kidani 8/25-8/29

Pardon the delay. Thank you for getting back to me. I think I will probably pass for now.

As someone who's going to WDW for the first time and trying to rent DVC as well, I think I definitely learned a lot this past week -- mainly plan way more in advance.

Thanks again.

Pardon the delay. Thank you for getting back to me. I think I will probably pass for now.

As someone who's going to WDW for the first time and trying to rent DVC as well, I think I definitely learned a lot this past week -- mainly plan way more in advance.

Thanks again.
No problem, Good Luck & Have Fun!

looking for a 2 bedroom value during the week that week. i can probably afford a standard 2 bedroom if only available but would love to see if values
Sorry no values are available but standards are available for 140 points.

There are 9 of us. I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa on March 21-28?
AKL Standard and Savanna View are available for your week @ 287 or 372 points respectively. I may be able to accommodate the necessary points needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter