**Closed** 240 Points for Rent @ $17 per point with Home Resort At AKL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry only standard and SV available for your dates. Please let me know if I can help any further

Sorry only standard and SV available for your dates. Please let me know if I can help any further

I’m interested in the value studio even if it’s into July. Friday to Friday, Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday.
Thanks!

Thank you for the information! I will talk it over with my husband. How do you typically go about renting your points (i.e. payment schedule, method of payment, rental contract if applicable)? This would be my first time renting points, so I'm not sure hwo it would work exactly.
I prefer PayPal for payment and I’ll give you my email and phone# if you decide you’d like to move forward as I’ll need all your family’s information or anyone else staying with you.

Any resorts available for one night 11/3-4 or 11/3-6 for 4 people?
On 11/3
Bay lake 3 bedroom =106 points
Saratoga Springs 2 bedroom = 33 points
On 11/3- 11/6
Saratoga Springs = 99 points
That’s all that is available

Looking for a 2 bed villa for the dates of Jan 18-26th 2020. Thanks so much.
AKL doesn’t have any 2bedrooms and the only 2 bedrooms available are;
Saratoga Springs
Standard = 252 points
Preferred = 308
And
OKW 253 points
I will be able to assist with more points if necessary so let me know.
Thank you!

Hi,

Checking in : 12/4/19 or 11/30/19
Checking out: 12/8/19 or 12/4/19
2 bedroom
BRV, CCV, AKV, BWV

Thanks!

Im a first time renter but very interested. Could you possibly give me a quick summary?

You advise me of check in/check out dates, desired resorts, room size, i’ll search for what you’re looking for and advise you if your wishes are available and how many points you’re going to rent from me to secure your resort room. If you decide to move forward I’ll secure your room and you pay via PayPal. I’ll also need some further info for Disney if we have an agreement. Per Disney’s rules I can secure rooms at my home resort(AKL) up to 11 months in advance and all others 7 months in advance.

Animal kingdom lodge. Preferably the 1 bedroom villa Savannah view or standard. First week of May. 6 nights. Could you possibly advise me on how I would go about adding the dining plan ? From what I understand you can't add that with renting points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter