• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Character Swap Final Details..****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pm'd her and she has read them, but no response. On the 10th she wrote that the rest were going postal tomorrow. That implies some have gone postal. No one has claimed that they have.

On the 16th she said she have one name she couldn't put with a DIS name. Think about it???? If it were 2 or more names, that would make sense.

I hope Shauna does not mail out her ABC swap items until we get our character swap items. I think it is only fair. Right now I'm thinking we are never going to get them and I have written off. I am just glad DD did not participate in this one. that would be losing money x2

Maybe I do not have all the facts, or I do not understand how all this works, but I was wondering. If you have her real name and her address why dosen't some one do a search on whitepages.com for her telephone number and call her. Maybe if you talk to her you can find out what is really going on.

Just thought I would add my 2 cents in the hopes it may help.

Great idea FGM. I never thought of that. Not sure I kept her address and name. maybe some one else did. I don't mind calling if someone can pass on her name and address to me.

I might be mistaken but I believe we're waiting on her items for the ABC swap, her original package got lost in the mail and she's redoing them.

I was thinking the same thing WDWMom...many contradictions in her posts.

I too have been running to the mailbox every day expecting to see my stuff...nothing.

Just to let everyone know...I think this is one of the two swaps in which I forgot to put my labels on the baggies letting everyone know who did the pieces! Sorry! If we ever get them, mine are the Pooh ones. We had better get our stuff! Those Pooh paper piecings were putsy! I had never done one before.

I didn't receive my stuff either . . . I worked REALLY HARD on those Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum elements, even used Bazzil CS!!

I hope we all get our stuff soon. :rolleyes1

This has not been a good month for me, no swap stuff yet and I was due a CJ on NOVEMBER 1 and I still haven't received it!! I hope it's not lost!!! :earseek:

DFJ, I was looking forward to the Tweedle Dee/Dum things! I have a really cute photo of my 17 y/o twins with them from this summer, and I wanted to use it for a twins page. Oh well...

Here are my lilo items:
scrapswappicstosend01.jpg

Penny

I don't even have the test set anymore. I sent the frames off to a hostess as a thank you, I thnk I also sent along some squares I made to match. I have a half done lilio, just the background piece. I am discouraged about making a new set for even myself. Maybe after my current swap I will do something with lilo again. Maybe the bazzil swap items will fill the void, lol.

She read one of my pm's on the 18th but not the one from the 22nd. That's all I know.

I was really hoping to log on here after the Thanksgiving weekend and see some good news about this swap. It's even harder since I mailed my items early (I know, hard to believe, lol) but no packages have arrived here.

:wizard: I think we need some Pixie Dust. :wizard: Lots of Pixie Dust!

She read my pm on the 17th.

Jeanne

Here is hoping they show up soon! I love the Tweedle's and Lilo & Stitch items!!! Michelle

I was not a part of this swap. But like everybody else has been reading it hoping that you all have not been burned. I just wanted to point out that it appears that KatDisney particpated in several swaps right before this and from what I could tell she had no problems. It just seems really odd to me that she would flake out now. Someone mentioned on the 16th there was sickness going around in her family and that was the last day she posted. I would give some benefit of the doubt that something might be up. But as some others have said I am also very Pollyanna sometimes and hope for the best in everyone! I sure hope she is all right and you all hear from her soon! Here is some more Pixie Dust!

I still thinking they'll be showing up in my mailbox one day soon, if for no other reason than what would anyone do with 14 pieces of everything?! :flower:

oh I don't know, from the "un polyanna" viewpoint, swap them out in another swap on another board, put them on ebay... hopefully not, but you never know. maggie

Right now Katdisney is involved in the char swap, ABS swap (which I am in too), the recipe swap and the stocking exchange. To my knowledge she has not mailed anything for those swaps. She had very few posts last I checked. I think about 160. Wish I would have looked harder before I joined her swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter