****Character Swap Final Details..****

Status
Not open for further replies.
JudithM said:
Perhaps it would have helped if you had let the swap participants know you were communicating with the Swap hostess. Maybe there would have been less hard feelings all around.

I said I Pmed her not that we were communicating
I just wanted everyone to know I wasn't ignoring the situation
I did not hear back from her until after she had already posted her
so there was nothing for me to communicate
and I will say this we as Mods may communicate with people but not always share that we are

JudithM said:
Anyone who has particiapted in any type of swap, exchange, trading, etc. knows how much work - time, effort, materials, etc. - goes into it. Therefore I think the participants hada right to know or wonder what happened. I sincerely understand we all have more in our lives than the DIS & our real lives often get in the way, but a little communication goes a LONG way.
I already said several times I understand why everyone was upset Just that the rude personal attacks were unnecessary

JudithM said:
This almost sounds like a threat ... that if we don't play nice ...
Not a threat just a comment
personal attacks and rude hurtful things are not allowed on the DIS and the CCS board is no different
If personal attacks continue than Yes I will close the thread

Any other questons??

This is a friendly place and I think it still is and always will be but due to some PM;s i got i thought a few things needed clearing up

Kayla I guess I am at a loss here. Your post came after the positive post already started. To me it came too late to actually mean anything and felt more like pot stirring by you in a passive agressive way. even your last post that you would lock this thread if the personal attacts continued but nothing neg at that point was being said. What is that all about? People can't be upset?
I posted the last "concerned" post to address things that I felt were directed to me by Eeyor. I then also went on to tell Cathy I hope she will con't to post on this board. maybe you missed all of that. I then even made a seperate post so Kathy wouldn't have to read any of the old hash stuff and know that people on here do understand and will welcome her back. And if you read every post from people who have gotten their stuff they are also telling her the same thing, glad she is feeling better, hope she sticks around.
And yes, you could have easily posted a while back the Mods are looking into it. We will post if we find out anything. And left it at that.

I am still waiting but then again I am all the way across the US from Kat.. I can't wait to see them -- wasn't someone going to post a link!! Michelle

Spinning said:
Kayla I guess I am at a loss here. Your post came after the positive post already started. To me it came too late to actually mean anything and felt more like pot stirring by you in a passive agressive way. even your last post that you would lock this thread if the personal attacts continued but nothing neg at that point was being said. What is that all about? People can't be upset?
I posted the last "concerned" post to address things that I felt were directed to me by Eeyor. I then also went on to tell Cathy I hope she will con't to post on this board. maybe you missed all of that. I then even made a seperate post so Kathy wouldn't have to read any of the old hash stuff and know that people on here do understand and will welcome her back. And if you read every post from people who have gotten their stuff they are also telling her the same thing, glad she is feeling better, hope she sticks around.
And yes, you could have easily posted a while back the Mods are looking into it. We will post if we find out anything. And left it at that.

I wasn't going to get involved at all at first
one because you guys are adults and seem to resent anything I say here anyway and I figured you would work it out
and i didn't want to get anyone riled up more until I knew if Kathy would even answer me

and as for my other posts They were a direct answer to Mulitple PMs I got
thought that would be the easyest way to answer everyone

Yes AGAIN i say people have every right to be upset I would have been to
I just wanted everyone to stop with the perosnal attacks that is all
and i would not have posted here since it was turning positive if it weren't for some of the PM's and emails I got

I hope that explains it
I am not trying to stir and pot or threaten anyone
just thought one post easier to reach everyone

Jennz - I think I received your package (I posted on the other "received" thread). Please pm me your address and I will send it out to you.

Jeanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!