****Character Swap Final Details..****

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK we are still waiting on 2 people, one is in both swaps the other is in just one. Should I go ahead and mail out what I do have? or do you all want to continue to wait?

Tough call - have you heard from either of them? If so did they say they were sending them and how long ago? :confused3

jennz said:
Tough call - have you heard from either of them? If so did they say they were sending them and how long ago? :confused3

I agree. If you haven't heard from them, then go ahead and send.

I am with the others - if the persons have said they are sending then wait but if not send them along to us..Michelle

I say mail them. If people can't be considerate enough to a) let you know what's going on with their swap stuff and b) let you know that they aren't actually doing it, then they shouldn't be playing. It's not fair to the rest of the group who actually got the swap done and in to you and it's not fair to you. If the stuff arrives after you've swapped out, mail it back to them. (I'm really a nice person, but it drives me NUTS when people can't be bothered to say, "you know, I can't do this" or "oh gee I really forgot that it was due on such and such a date, I'm mailing it now"... ) maggie

if you have not heard from them- just mail it out. If you have heard then make the call. Most of us are easy to get along with. Thanks for hosting!
Shawna

OK, I will start sorting and stuffing the 'lopes tonight, I will also inclose a piece of cardboard in front of and behind the elements for added protection against the postal people..lol..

I will try to get them all mailed out by saturday. I am hosting our halloween party this weekend so I'll be juggling everything.

one more week in my cast yippeeeeeeee

To save you some time...

If you are using Priority Mail envelopes, no need for the cardboard. The envelopes do just fine and I have never had any problems.

ok because I'm losing my mind, did this get mailed out? maggie

Thats alright Nicurn, I actually forgot I made stuff for this and mailed it long ago. I happened to see this was posted and went I wonder what is going on.

Becky

Was RoRoloveseee one of the people who didn't send their stuff in or respond?? I know she is pregnant and was having some complications and was in the hospital for a period of time. She and the baby are fine, she is just very tired. I wonder if she totally forgot about this. Did you try to PM her?

I know she has been slowly working on trying to get CJ stuff and other swap stuff done.

Becky

Bumping to find out what is going on

Becky

well ok at least I'm not losing my mind, that makes me feel better. :goodvibes maggie

To be honest, they are going out today I ahve been overwelmed with my ankle this last week and have had a nasty Flu so I got behind in everthing. Plus I was hoping the 2 MIA scrappers would surface. One has but hasn't said anything to me. The other not a clue.

Kat

Oh Kathy - Thinking of you, get better !! Michelle

hey, thanks for the update, hope you feel better fast! maggie

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to let you know everything is just about postal. Im on bed rest due to be sick. so Im stressing on getting everything out. The rest is going in the mail tomorrow well today..Hope you all enjoy, thanks for participating it was a real joy and I do hope that we can do it again..

Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter