****Character Swap Final Details..****

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatDisney

<font color=teal><i>Announcer:</i> <font color=roy
Sorry this wasn't posted earlier I sent everyone a PM if you didn't get the PM please send one to me and I will send you my address...

When I have recieved your elements I will highlight your name.

::MickeyMo Swap due date is October 15th::MickeyMo
When you have finished your elements please place them in individual baggies and then one large baggie for safer travel. please also indicate on the larger baggie if they are for the First Swap Set or the Second Round of character swaps. This will make it easier to divide. If you do happen to forget I have a master list of who is doing what

Anyways, mail along with 3.85 or stamps. I will mail everything out to everyone Around October 19th. Just to let everyone know that if we do happen to get everyones turned in before the 15th of October I will mail them out sooner

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo GROUP ONE INCLUDES: ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo
~*~*~*~*GROUP A~*~*~*~*

1 Topper (8.5 inches (double matted/no handwriting please)
**RoRoLovesEeeee~~Tigger

2 Borders (Vertical or horizontal/double matted )11 inches in length
**Disneyland_Emily ~~queen of hearts

2 journaling boxes ( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area
**MickeyTeacher~~ Minnie Mouse

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person
**KatDisney~~ Cinderella

Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
** WDWMom ~~ Ariel
**PigletsPal ~~ Disney vacation

2 Frames (embellished/double matted)
**Mickeys Old Friend~~ Mickey
**mommy2angels ~~Chip & Dale

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes
**Sarahzee~~Jasmine
** bubbasmom99 ~~ Buzz

1 Shaker Box
** Ohana 4 ~~ Tinkerbell

Library Pocket & Tag
**Nicurn ~~ Eeyore

1 Paper Piercing
**jennz ~~Lilo
** 4ltlTinks ~~ Pooh

Shaped Eyelets & fiber (8 per person and 1 yard)
**ReAnSt~~ Dory

~*~*~*~GROUP B~*~*~*~*

** Nicurn ~~ Eeyore
** bubbasmom99 ~~ Buzz

** 4ltlTinks ~~ Pooh

** WDWMom ~~ Ariel

**Sarahzee~~Jasmine
**mommy2angels ~~Chip & Dale

Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
** Ohana 4 ~~ Tinkerbell

**RoRoLovesEeeee~~Tigger
**MickeyTeacher~~Goofy

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes
**Disneyland_Emily ~~queen of hearts
**PigletsPal ~~ Minnie

1 Shaker Box
**KatDisney~~ Cinderella

Library Pocket & Tag
**Mickeys Old Friend~~ Mickey

1 Paper Piercing
**ReAnSt~~ Dory

**jennz

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo GROUP TWO Includes: ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo
GROUP A​

**bigsis1970 ~~~ Piglet
**mommy2angels ~~ Goofy

**KatDisney ~~ Evil Queen

**4ltlTinks ~~ MIckey

**Ohana 4~~ Mary Poppins
** jennz ~~ Genie

**RoRoLovesEeeee ~~ Belle
**disneyfreakjackie ~~Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

**ksjawhawks ~~ Minnie

**sweetmaxine ~~ Woody

1 Shaker Box
**ek_disney ~~ DONALD

Library Pocket & Tag
** DLCharmedOne ~~ Tigger

1 Paper Piercing
**pjpoohbear ~~ Lilo

**Disneyland_Emily ~~

2 slide mounts
** Scrapcreator ~~Cruella

GROUP B

**4ltlTinks ~~ MIckey

**ek_disney ~~ DONALD

**mommy2angels ~~Goofy
**Disneyland_Emily ~~ Pinocchio

**bigsis1970 ~~~ Piglet
**RoRoLovesEeeee ~~ Belle

**Ohana 4~~ Mary Poppins
** DLCharmedOne ~~ Tigger

**sweetmaxine ~~ Woody
**pjpoohbear ~~ Lilo

**KatDisney ~~Evil Queen

Library Pocket & Tag
**ksjawhawks ~~ Minnie

1 Paper Piercing
** jennz ~~ Genie

** Scrapcreator ~~ Cruella

2 slide mounts
**disneyfreakjackie ~~Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Thanks for posting this Kathy -- mine are almost finished.. Michelle

Mine are all done, have been for a few days actually. I should be mailing them tomorrow when I mail my circle journal.

Becky

ETA: I mailed them yesterday. Now off to My Disney Wonder cruise and WDW trip. :cool1: :earsgirl:

Sounds great! I will let you know when I recieve them in the mail. I may be off and on this next week or so since I had my ankle surgery Tuesday, they kept me in the hospital over night (GRRR) and Im trying to get caught up and so Im doing what I can between pain pills. Right now Im having to take them every 2 hours as the pain is pretty severe. I do have a bedside laptop so that is making some things bearable. Off for now for more meds..

How is everyone else doing??

Kathy

Okay, let my try that again...I'm taking these to the post office today!

Kathy, I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. I hope you're feeling better soon! FWIW, some of my favorite shows are starting up again next week--The Apprentice, and The Amazing Race. Maybe those shows could help pass the time for you in the evenings. (I really enjoy just getting to see all the places they travel to on Amazing Race. My one guilty pleasure!)

ReAnSt~

Recieved yours yesterday they are so adorable great paper piecing!!!

sweetmaxine~

Recieved yours yesterday as well WOW! Great job on the Woody Elements!

Here is a current list of characters covered in this swap…

Characters for Group ONE

Tigger
Queen of Hearts
Minnie Mouse
Cinderella
Ariel
Mickey
Chip & Dale
Jasmine
Buzz
Tinkerbell
Eeyore
Pooh
Dory
Lilo

Characters for Group TWO

Piglet
Goofy
Mickey
Mary Poppins
Genie
Belle
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Minnie
Woody
Donald
Tigger
Lilo
Cruella
Pinocchio
Evil Queen

KatDisney, thanks for letting me know you received them. I wondered when they would arrive in OR. My mom and I send things to each other all the time by Priority Mail, and it usually takes close to a week! We've never been able to figure that out.

Kathy, how is that ankle doing? Hope you are up and around soon!

My Cruella pieces are done. And I must say I am feeling rather proud of my brads (dalmations), fiber (a cool black and white combo) and my slide mounts, lol! :banana: I think this is a first for me, being done this soon. Now if I can just get them out of the car and INTO the Post Office, lol!

Jeanne

Mine are done and went postal this morning, heading north to KatDisney, should arrive in a week or so. I tried five different frames in total and finally completed those you will all recieve, one stayed the same and another went through four design changes, lol. The piecing was my first, but she looks good. This was a great learning experience. Can't wait to see all the great work,will get my pack just after I return from WDW and my first solo trip. Character shots are a goal this trip, lol. Thanks for having me in the swap KatDisney.

Penny

Tink is done, just need to work on Mary Poppins now before sending all of it. I am waiting for inspiration to strike (it may take lightening! :rotfl: )

The ankle is doing better I got my cast today BRIGHT Lime Green..lol.. I wonder if I glow in the dark now..lol.. The doctor said everything went well, and that the screw in my ankle goes from my heel (that is where he inserted it and that is where the washer now sits. And he went through digonal and the tip went through the top. The xray was very cool and of course I had DH take pictures...lol.. they look kinda nasty but I am a picture taker and have to have them.

It is exciting reciving everything in the mail so soon too! I have mine started but far from finishing. DH moved my scrapping stuff from the den and down into the living room though so I can now at least work on things when he isn't home.

It has been my pleasure hosting this swap and I hope to do another one when this one is wrapped up.

Talk to you all soon! and let us know how everyone is doing.

My items are in the mail today. This is the earliest I've got everything in for a swap. I leave Sat. morning for 2 weeks at DLP and Paris. DLP celebrates Halloween for the entire month of October. It should be fun! :banana:

Linda

Alrighty Ladies Today I recieved 2 more sets from group 2 way to go!!

bigsis1970~ These are adorable! Great job! !

Scrapcreator ~ I love the Brads you got!! Great job!!

How is everyone else doing? Me, Myself, *sigh* Im getting there those shaker boxes are a pain..lol.. I think Ive changed my design 3 times now.lol.. but its all coming together nicely I think..

mine are done, just have to add eeyore to the front of the library pocket and then I will mail them out, probably friday since I have to work wed and thur. maggie

I finished all my stuff. It should go in the mail by Friday! It was nice having the last couple of days off- I have gotten a lot of work done.

Shawna

My Lilo paper piecings and brads/fiber have been done for a while for Group A but I'm waiting to finish our Group B's...Genie paper piecing/squares and Jasmine tags/squares, so they'll all be sent together.

So Kat, did you choose the Dis color on purpose for your cast or was it just destiny? :goodvibes How are doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter