****Character Swap Final Details..****

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<So Kat, did you choose the Dis color on purpose for your cast or was it just destiny? How are doing?>>

Well I dunno my DIS color is a blue how'd you get lime green!! Actually Green is my all time favorite color I love all shades with a few exceptions. I am actually feeling pretty good I am down to only 3 vicodin a day so Im hanging in there. The hardest part is getting around the house when none is home since we have all carpet and the 2 dining rooms and hallway is a "shag" sort its harder to "roll" on... But Im managing and Ive been working on alot of scrapbooking projects so there is not a need for something to do.. Overall though Im doing alot better, miss walking..lol.. so I just roll with the flow.. :banana:

Sounds like everyone is coming along nicely on thier projects which is great to hear and I will let ya know when I get them its like christmas opening those up..lol.. I love it!!

Mine went postal today. I worte on each baggie Group A & B, but I forgot to say it was from the 1st group. SORRY!!!

I actually had a few minutes to work on the tags last night. It was nice to focus on something besides the funeral. I will finish the other tags this week and am still thinking on exactly what I want to do for the topper -- playing with my new Wishblade!

<<It was nice to focus on something besides the funeral. >>

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sorry for your loss.

Mickeys Old Friend Recieved them today and omgosh I LOVE the library pockets!!! Great job :banana:

pjpoohbear recieved yours today as well.. I just love the lilo items. And I can't wait to use them **claps.. job well done** :wizard:

Thanks, this was my first themed swap. Now I feel much more secure in my swapping. Have signed up for the DCL circle journal, now I will have to do actual pages. Next might be an actual album, lol.

Penny

I recieved your elements today Great job!

The poem is adorable I can't wait to use that.

I recieved your items yesterday :) Very cute.

I just love the creativity of all you ladies :cheer2:

Recieved Ariel items today they look fantastic!!

Nicurn & DisneyFreakJackie I recived your elements today :cheer2:

Awesome work ladies :) I am just loving the creative works that everyone has submitted so far :)

Mine will go out tomorrow or Friday.

I have been subbing and also doing homebound instruction, so it has been impossible to get to the post office these last two weeks.

Hopefully they should get there MOnday or Tuesday. :flower: :flower: :flower:

Mine is going postal today. Where did the time go? I've been done with it forever and just haven't gotten to the post office yet. :rolleyes1

Ok It was like christmas today, I recieved several packages :P

Disneyland_Emily
Sarahzee
bubbasmom99
Ohana4
jennz
mommy2angels

We are just awaiting 1 more package for group 1 and 3 in group 2..

On a personal note to all of you who have sent me goodies with your elements. WOW you have blown me away with your generosity! It has been a total delight to host this swap and I look forward to hosting more. I can't wait to get all these mailed out and I will post pictures of everything for those of you who would like a *sneak peek*

Thanks again

Kat

For those missing in action scrappers, could you please let me know how your doing with your elements so we don't keep everyone waiting?? I'd like to get these mailed out as soon as I can :) I'm sure everyone is excited about getting a wonderful array of elements :))

Thanks,
Kat

yes ksjayhawks I did get yours and also DLcharmed ones

Great job both of you..

Just a couple more we are waiting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter