Character Photos

No its not hard at all. Aww right where as photoshop almost masks the pic and tinits it to fit, I think they have to same result tho.

Yeah I think its 6 and half a dozen....I would just do the easiest way you know how and go with the flow!:thumbsup2

Sorry if it's already on here but how much are the picture's? I guess they get cheaper the more you buy but does anyone have the actual prices?

I'm sure I'll have to buy a 'few' of Little Man with some characters, especially Mickey!!

WOW!!!! I'm majorly impressed with all the pics!! They look amazing. I've never tried anything like that before (im normally confined to interior/architecture with sketchup, photoshop, illustrator and autocad lol) but as i have a few more weeks free its nice to just have a bit of time to do other things. I might give that a try!
My mam just joined photobox and got 50 free prints and she also ordered a photobook which is brilliant! They deliver really quickly too. I'm gonna get my next holiday photos done with them.

Ashleigh x

Heres what i created for Emma

sleepingbeautycastleimage2copy.jpg

Those look amazing!! I'll have to have a play around with that tonight, would be excellent for cheap christmas presents for distant relatives!

Heres what i created for Emma

sleepingbeautycastleimage2copy.jpg

Hey thats fab!! Its cool how ours are the same idea but look different, mine you kinda have to be standing back to see it and yours is so clear but you still know its a mosiac...does that even make sense?:rotfl: Mines looks a little too fussy now though but I'll live with that as the thought of re-doing them makes me break out in a cold sweat!!:rotfl:

Great work!:thumbsup2

My cousin I am doing picture work for came round a wee while ago and gave me an sd card full of her DLP photos so I think I might brave it out and do a suprise mosiac for her and get it printed... will see how I am after doing her montage ones first though!!:laughing:

Hey thats fab!! Its cool how ours are the same idea but look different, mine you kinda have to be standing back to see it and yours is so clear but you still know its a mosiac...does that even make sense?:rotfl: Mines looks a little too fussy now though but I'll live with that as the thought of re-doing them makes me break out in a cold sweat!!:rotfl:

Great work!:thumbsup2

My cousin I am doing picture work for came round a wee while ago and gave me an sd card full of her DLP photos so I think I might brave it out and do a suprise mosiac for her and get it printed... will see how I am after doing her montage ones first though!!:laughing:

Yeah, yours are the propa way tho :rolleyes1 - mine are photoshops cheating way loool but i like the effect it creates too. I havent tried printing one yet tho, i just like playing about ont he programme.

Aww that'll be nice, your montages are lovely- like digital scrapbooking. I've done a few myself- i find it easiler than making a propa scrapbook- i still havent finished one from 2006 :rotfl:

Yeah, yours are the propa way tho :rolleyes1 - mine are photoshops cheating way loool but i like the effect it creates too. I havent tried printing one yet tho, i just like playing about ont he programme.

Aww that'll be nice, your montages are lovely- like digital scrapbooking. I've done a few myself- i find it easiler than making a propa scrapbook- i still havent finished one from 2006 :rotfl:

I wouldn't really say its the 'proper' way its just different!...I think your way would look absolutely gorgeous in black n white! Mines would look abit messy??

I've totally got the 'Neglect the kids and do DLP editing' bug back again!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter