Character Photos

Yeh i like it, more more!!! hehe i think the mosiacs would look really good blown up on the wall, when you can see each pic.

What services do you offer? lol

Well collages/montages are easy and quick:rotfl:

not disney but another one I did for my cousin and its only now I realised the writing is abit odd, och well its free so what does she expect!:rotfl:

2008_0621lighthouse20080003.jpg

I can do ya that sort!! If its mosiac you seriously would have to email me loads and loads of pics??? You would prob be quicker trying yourself again??:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I'll have another attempt at the weekend. Off to bed now i need all the beauty sleep i can get :lmao:

oh my god the mosaics are amazing, I need to do one of those !!! I'm going to have to have a go when dd is having her afternoon nap ! I once created a mosaic of Hannibal (as in Silence of the Lambs) using lots of little pictures and a chart I drew myself, it was for work and I have to say it did look amazing but not as good as the Mickey pictures ... just stunning !

The Captain jack photo is great too ! I'm loving it in black and white :)

Awesome work, what program do you use for the collages?

If anyone signs up to Photobox, its free. You can get 50 free 6x4 prints:thumbsup2

Awesome work, what program do you use for the collages?

If anyone signs up to Photobox, its free. You can get 50 free 6x4 prints:thumbsup2

I bought a photography program, corel paint shop pro x BUT I'm sure there is free ones out there... Its so easy to do the collages although it took me months to work it out and that was with a photography friend of mine emailing me the details!:rotfl:
Och I'm already signed up to photobox and tru print ... oh and if you are getting enlargements its better to get it done in matt (a pro told me that:thumbsup2 ) as it looks better without the shine:) But I suppose its all down to what you prefer at the end of the day!:)

I bought a photography program, corel paint shop pro x BUT I'm sure there is free ones out there... Its so easy to do the collages although it took me months to work it out and that was with a photography friend of mine emailing me the details!:rotfl:
Och I'm already signed up to photobox and tru print ... oh and if you are getting enlargements its better to get it done in matt (a pro told me that:thumbsup2 ) as it looks better without the shine:) But I suppose its all down to what you prefer at the end of the day!:)

I downloaded a free trial version of Corel paint & couldn't get on with it:rotfl: I'm the same with Photoshop although I have talked my cousins boyfriend into teaching me as he is great with it. Now if only I can nick his camera too:rolleyes1

I may give Corel another go, if I may pick your brains how to do collages?

Enlargments in Matt are fab if they are being framed otherwise I think they look horrible.

50 prints free? wow im there lol how much is P&P?

I think P&P is about £1.50 which is a bargin if your not paying for the prints.

if you recommend someone through photobox you both get 50 free prints ... they are fab !! p&p is usually about £2 for 50 prints

you need to use the refer a friend option

I got 40 prints free with postage of £1.50 will sign up with another email and get another 40 prints next week, cheap way of getting my disney photos printed lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter