Character Photos

Thank you for that will give it a try, we've got 60 free prints from Jessops (with our new camera) but that's not even going to cover all I want printed!!! LoLs
Will also go and have a nosy round for that program as well.

Turn a few black n white too they look nice in a thick black frame with a cream mount! Poundstretchers had them for £3 for a 8x10 size;) 8x10 sizes to get printed is only about a quid...so for £4 you got a lovely pic in a good size!

Oh and I was here before going on about the mosiacs!:rotfl: ..there is a free program (legal) that you can get and you choose one of you photos ie a mickey statue, then you upload all your disney photos and they are re arranged so that they are all on the photo, so standing back it looks like your mickey photo but close up you can see tiny disney photos!..I was obsessed with that one for too long!:rotfl:

I was useless at the mosiacs :rotfl:

Thank you for that will give it a try, we've got 60 free prints from Jessops (with our new camera) but that's not even going to cover all I want printed!!! LoLs
Will also go and have a nosy round for that program as well.

I must have deleted it because I can't find it but it was called andrea mosiac or very similar to that...was hard to get to grips with at first and it takes a while to get the photo done but its so cool its worth it! I'm sure Emma had a blast too!:rotfl:

I must have deleted it because I can't find it but it was called andrea mosiac or very similar to that...was hard to get to grips with at first and it takes a while to get the photo done but its so cool its worth it! I'm sure Emma had a blast too!:rotfl:

Oh yeah, i had such fun i nearly threw the laptop out the window. My photo of the castle came out looking like a blob :lmao:

Thanks, that's the one I've just downloaded, going to have a play around with it tomorrow.

Edited to say I'm really cheap, I edit them with a white frame and put fancy writing on it saying Disneyland 2008.... I had loads of photos of Joshua cuddling characters... I went to town on them!:rotfl: They are really gorgous looking! How tight am I?:rotfl:

Sounds great. Would love to see some of your handy work :thumbsup2

Sounds great. Would love to see some of your handy work :thumbsup2

well heres my effort of a mosiac one..please feel free to laugh, I did!:rotfl: The bigger its printed the better

2008_01182008disneyland0075Mosaic.jpg

Wow i like it- something like that would be nice on canvas.

I found a site a while ago with all the disney fonts to download- like the ones they use for the signage in the parks etc. I use them for scrapbooking but hadnt thought about using them on photos- good idea- any excuse to play about on photoshop loool

Oh look what you've started now! LoLs I can see me spending all my spare time on this.
This is one from last week, finally we got to meet Jack Sparrow, this is my son with him. Changed it to black and white and added 'Jack Sparrow 2008' in Walt Disney font at the bottom right.

879copy.jpg

2008_01162008disneyland0250Mosaic.jpg

it gets really addictive playing about with photos eh?:rotfl: Never thought about a canvas before..

I love what you did there Dianetigger!!:thumbsup2

Oh look what you've started now! LoLs I can see me spending all my spare time on this.
This is one from last week, finally we got to meet Jack Sparrow, this is my son with him. Changed it to black and white and added 'Jack Sparrow 2008' in Walt Disney font at the bottom right.

879copy.jpg

This pic's lovelys- what good looking ppl ;) I sooooo want to meet Capt Jack :cloud9: Mr Tigger would be out the window in a shot looool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter