Character Photos

I got 40 prints free with postage of £1.50 will sign up with another email and get another 40 prints next week, cheap way of getting my disney photos printed lol.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they try to charge you for the second lot, unless you get them sent to a new address. Just don't get too disappointed if that's the case :)

New email address new account they cant do nothing about that. I used to do it with snapfish but for 20 prints it wasnt really worth the p&p charge.

Ok so I thought I'd give this mosaic thing ago, What do you think? didnt think they were too bad for my first go.

imagetwocopy.jpg
imagefourcopy.jpg
Imagethreecopy.jpg
Imageonecopy.jpg

I used photoshop to do these, glad you like them- maybe i could do you one on a smaller scale- i could use some pics off you facebook.

They're ace!!!

Photoshop doesn't work on my computer so I can't have one.... :sad2: (That translates to: I wouldn't have a clue where to start!! Lol!!)

Bob xoxoxox

Sorry I don't like them cause they are better than mine!:rotfl:

Only kidding I love the Skull one!!!!!

Great job:thumbsup2

I want to try again now! Sorry Emma I don't have facebook to have a wee go too:)

They're ace!!!

Photoshop doesn't work on my computer so I can't have one.... :sad2: (That translates to: I wouldn't have a clue where to start!! Lol!!)

Bob xoxoxox

have you tried Andrea mosiacs? Free download although it does ask for a donation.

have you tried Andrea mosiacs? Free download although it does ask for a donation.

No... It's mainly 'cause I'm hopeless at downloading anything.... Might try and badger Robert into having a look later! And making the mosaic picture... Lol!!!

Bob xoxox

Yes please if you have the time, thanks hun :)

Yeah sure :goodvibes Are you on that other communication system? as we can discuess your requirments ;)

They're ace!!!

Bob xoxoxox

:rotfl: I've been using photoshop for years, i even had lessons at college on it and i still dont know all it can do lool. I'll make you one too it you like?

Sorry I don't like them cause they are better than mine!:rotfl:

Only kidding I love the Skull one!!!!!

Great job:thumbsup2

I want to try again now! Sorry Emma I don't have facebook to have a wee go too:)

:rotfl: They're not!!

So how are you doing it? do you use a layering system, doing it in photoshop is really easy once you set up all the pics.

:rotfl: I've been using photoshop for years, i even had lessons at college on it and i still dont know all it can do lool. I'll make you one too it you like?

I can only type because I learned on a Typewriter... I'm rubbish with computers....

If you have time and would like to that would be lovely Fay, but don't put yourself out!!

Bob xoxoxox

So how are you doing it? do you use a layering system, doing it in photoshop is really easy once you set up all the pics.

Layering eh?:scared1: No chance!!

I uploaded a 'main' pic then had an album full of DLP photos then uploaded them and gave the instruction (it was a drop down or something??) to use each photo as many times as need and rotate as often etc...then pressed submit!...what I did was put a measurement in for a think black frame round EACH photo...I did this for the printed version, the one I uploaded last night hasn't got that...its all down to how you prefer it etc:thumbsup2

I can only type because I learned on a Typewriter... I'm rubbish with computers....

If you have time and would like to that would be lovely Fay, but don't put yourself out!!

Bob xoxoxox
LOL i could start a business here lool, not a prob hun- its well fun(how sad), as long at you have lots of fb pics i can steal for it.

Yes i am, I'm just appearing offline.

As aways ;) be there in a min

Layering eh?:scared1: No chance!!

I uploaded a 'main' pic then had an album full of DLP photos then uploaded them and gave the instruction (it was a drop down or something??) to use each photo as many times as need and rotate as often etc...then pressed submit!...what I did was put a measurement in for a think black frame round EACH photo...I did this for the printed version, the one I uploaded last night hasn't got that...its all down to how you prefer it etc:thumbsup2

humm i see, so it has an actual feature for it then, photoshop doesnt. You create a contact sheet from the picture folder which terms them all into the thumbnail pics, then overlay that layer in to the main pic and it adjuests it for you and shades the little pics to fit the main one, then you can you can make adjustments to it. So is your way actually matching the colours?

LOL i could start a business here lool, not a prob hun- its well fun(how sad), as long at you have lots of fb pics i can steal for it.

Theres loads.... If you need any more just ask and I'll find some...

Bob xoxox

humm i see, so it has an actual feature for it then, photoshop doesnt. You create a contact sheet from the picture folder which terms them all into the thumbnail pics, then overlay that layer in to the main pic and it adjuests it for you and shades the little pics to fit the main one, then you can you can make adjustments to it. So is your way actually matching the colours?

Goodness that sounds really hard!

Yeah the computer program doesn't alter any colour in the pics it works out where to put them..I think!:confused3 thats why its better to say its ok to rotate, use the same photo more than once, mirror image it etc..I tried it with just using a pic once and it looked way odd....talking of way odd heres ones from the lion king show, these didn't come out as good but I still printed them, I had 4 in my kitchen with the frameless frames (the cheapy sort) looked ok. Then I decorated and put them in the cupboard!:rotfl:

2008_01182008disneyland0089Mosaic.jpg

2008_01182008disneyland0103Mosaic.jpg

Just to say that these were done with bigger dimensions given for each photo, its ok if you go **** eyed and look!lol oh it edited that word, I didn't think... it began with a C if you get my drift!!
Also in the pics here they look pixely, it isn't like that in real life.

Goodness that sounds really hard!

Yeah the computer program doesn't alter any colour in the pics it works out where to put them..I think!:confused3 thats why its better to say its ok to rotate, use the same photo more than once, mirror image it etc..I tried it with just using a pic once and it looked way odd....talking of way odd heres ones from the lion king show, these didn't come out as good but I still printed them, I had 4 in my kitchen with the frameless frames (the cheapy sort) looked ok. Then I decorated and put them in the cupboard!:rotfl:

No its not hard at all. Aww right where as photoshop almost masks the pic and tinits it to fit, I think they have to same result tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter