• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Challenge idea: 1000 minutes of exercise in August

I did another 170 minutes of exercise today. That now puts me at 2890. I'm hoping to get to 3000 minutes by the end of the month! :hyper:

Sun 8/29 - took DS to Dino Crossing in CT but didnt count the time

took 30min walk after dinner

thank you

I haven't been able to post in the last few days but I've been keeping track of the minutes. Please add 135 min for me. That puts me at 950/1000. I should hopefully make goal tomorrow!

Cheryl :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I did 60 min swimming :fish: & 30 min on my bicycle :moped: on Sunday. :sunny:

I have exceeded my 2nd goal as I'm now at 565/500 for the 2nd goal. :cheer2:

My overall total is 2065/2000! :thewave:

I'm not setting a new goal for the next 2 days until the Sept challenge starts. I will exercise both days & just add it to my Aug total to see how much I can go over. :teeth:

I've updated the thread...

Congratulations to DisneyEnthusiastic and KimRaye who have reached their goals!

It's been a fabulous month & I hope you'll join the September exercise challenge.

Wait a minute! Don't let August finish yet! I have two more walks to enter in from when I was on vacation:

8/25 40 minutes
8/28 40 minutes

Thanks,
Erin

On Sunday I did 45 minutes of exercise (Firm super body sculpt) and this morning I did 30 minutes of exercise (Firm cardio sculpt blaster). My total is now 961/1000. I am so close to goal and will definitely get in my last 39 minutes by tomorrow! Thanks Rae Ann for a wonderful challenge for August and I look forward to another great one in September!

I just finished another Firm work out. A friend let me borrow her new BSS3 hips, buns and thighs work out. Boy was it tough. I couldn't even do the bonus ab portion. Anyway, I'm adding another 26 minutes to my total for today which brings me to 988/1000. Thanks Rae Ann!

I exercised for 90 min today, 60 min swimming & 30 min on my bicycle. That puts my totals for Aug at 2155/2000! I want to stay on track to move right in to the Sept Challenge! Thanks, Rae Ann for agreeing to do this again! :flower1:

I did it!!! I got in 55 min tonight which makes me 1005/1000! This is the first WISH challenge that I have actually accomplished my goal!

How do I get the August challenge clippie to put in my sig.?

Thank you so much Rae Ann for all the time you put into continually updating everyone!

Cheryl :bounce:

Well, I did it...I actually exercised tonight...67 minutes. I am soaked in sweat, it must still be close to 75 here, with a million % humidity...waiting for my heart rate to come down...well, I had no problems making my water quota today!

Hey, congrats to all who made their goals on this challenge. I will be joining you in September, since I will be around all month, there will be no excuses! :cheer2: :cheer2:

There's 1 more day in August!!

Congratulations to Cheryl N. Wi who has reached her goal of 1000 minutes.

Let's cheer on ZerasPride....she only has 12 more minutes to reach her goal!

Rae Ann please add another 70 minutes for me. I think that puts me at 2960. Now to get that 40 minutes in by the end of the day, so that I can reach the 3000 mark.

Thanks Rae Ann!:hyper:

Yesterday I did plenty but I only needed a few minutes for goal!!

August 30
25 minutes mat excercise
23 minutes ABS Yoga
15 minutes ABS
55 minutes walking
45 minutes swimming in the ocean
20 minutes swim in the pool

total for yesterday 183 minutes

July:cheer2:

Please log me for a total of 545 minutes in August. At least I got over the 50% mark, and it's much more than I'd been doing previously.

Thanks for organizing this and tracking it CruisingCA2005! I know a lot of people appreciate your hard work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter