• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Challenge idea: 1000 minutes of exercise in August

August 27 (day#27)

tough day but I did manage to do something

23 minutes treadmill

total today 23 minutes

July

Fri 8/27
please add another 130mins for me

40mins walk w/2 friends before work this morn
60mins walking through the Davis Farm corn husk maze
30min walk once we got back home
thank you

I've been moving all week :teeth: I don't think I've ever exercised so much in my life. Nothing like a clippie and a challenge to motivate me. :) I also picked out a reward I wanted if I made this goal and I know I'm going to be picking it up next week. :) I'm at 810/1000 :hyper:

Today I did 60 minutes swimming, 45 minutes on the treadmill and 25 minutes upper body work.

I did 60 minutes this morning. That puts my total at 805/1000. Not sure I'm going to make my goal as I'm going away for a couple of days. Where did August go???:)
Thanks Rae-Ann.
NancyK

Oops...forgot to post yesterday....I did 20 minutes of arm weights yesterday....and then 45 minutes today of WATP 3 Mile for abs.

I'm getting close...TOM is here...so it's really making me less motivated.

I did another 100 minutes of exercise today. That now puts me at 2620/2500

I rode my new bicycle for 20 min today. Not much time spent exercising, but I'm not used to riding so I wanted to start slow so as not to get too sore the first day.

My new total towards my 2nd goal is 475/500. :bounce:

I WILL complete this goal on Sunday. :sunny:

My overall total as of today is 1975/2000! ::yes::

I did a 30 minute Firm work out this morning (cardio sculpt blaster). I'm closing in on that 1,000 minutes! My total is 886/1000.

Today I did 60 minutes swimming, 50 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes upper body work.

Sat 8/28- mowed and walk at night (which I didnt clock)

please add 130mins for the mowing

thank you

Please add another 55 minutes. Chipping away at the remainder of the goal. Still a possibility!!

day #27
30 minute walk on the beach in the moonlight

day #28
41 minute walk on the beach this morning

total for the 2 days so far is 71 minutes

July:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter