Challenge idea: 1000 minutes of exercise in August

I got in 45 minutes today. :D Total 960/1000....almost there!! :jumping3:

catherine, do tell, what are you doing so much of? Walking, swimming...what?!?! You're amazing!!! ::yes:: :worship: :cheer2: :faint:

Rae Ann, I don't have 240 min in yet on my 2nd goal. After Monday's update I have 170 towards my 2nd goal of 500. I don't want to claim credit for minutes I haven't exercised.

I did not exercise on Tuesday, so no new min there.

On Wed 8/25 I swam for 60 min. That makes my total 230/500.

Sorry if I'm causing confusion with my minutes, & thank you for keeping track of them for all of us. It really motivates me to see not only my own exercise totals! :moped:

I've updated the thread.

Please let me know if your totals are incorrect....sometimes my eyes and brain don't communicate. LOL.

I did 60 minutes spinning, 45 minutes swimming and 25 minutes upper body work.

Hi!!

Please put me down for:

Tuesday - 35 minutes

Wednesday - 57 minutes

Thursday - 25 minutes

That puts me over goal for the month!!

Yippeee! I can't believe I finally made it!

Thank you so much for having this challenge!! :)

Congrats to everyone that has reached goal!

I did Firm cardio sculpt blaster this morning which brings my total to 825/1000. Thanks Rae Ann for keeping track!

I did it!! I did 96 minutes today. I'm finished my goal for the month............:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I did another 75 minutes today. That puts me at 2375/2500 :hyper:

Thanks for keeping track of all this Rae Ann! :sunny:

August 26 (day#26)

25 minutes mat excercises
15 minutes ABS

total today 40 minutes

July

I exercised for 90 min today. I did 40 min swimming :fish: & 50 min walking. That puts me at 320/500 towards my 2nd goal of 500. :sunny:

I've updated the thread....

Congratulations to JustMe28 and SM4987 who have reached their goals.

Guess what??? I finally reached my goal too!!

It's been a lot of hard work but it's been worth it. I've lost a few pounds, lost of few inches, and gained a lot of friends!!

I'll be starting a September Challenge thread soon....Please sign up!

Pleased to report that I did 45 minutes of swimming, 60 minutes of spinning and 25 minutes of upper body work.

I'm back now! I did 67 minutes of power walking this morning. Hope to get to that goal. It is doable !!!

I did part of Firm BSS1 cardio sculpt for 31 minutes this morning and that brings my total to 856/1000. Thanks!

I swam for 45 minutes.

Rae-Ann,

since there is still another 4 days left of the challenge, can you put me down for another 500 minutes.

I did another 145 minutes of exercise today. That puts me over my Goal :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I'm now at 2520/2500. :hyper:

I'm going to keep going and see how much more I can do before the challenge is over! :sunny:

I am happy to say I did 55 minutes today, putting me Over the Challenge total, at 1045/1000!!!

I, too, will just keep going...no new goal, just continuing to move! :teeth:

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter