• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Challenge idea: 1000 minutes of exercise in August

I did it! I made goal this morning!!!! All my fellow WISHers cheering me on helped! I did super body sculpt (upper body) for 19 minutes. That brings my total to 1007/1000!!! Yippee!! What a great challenge this has been. I even did two Firm work outs yesterday to make sure I made my goal.

Congratulations to everyone that is already at goal and for those that will make goal today!!! And a special thanks to Rae Ann for being so willing to keep track of all of the numbers. You are a sweetie!! Now on to the September challenge! I'm off to claim my goal clippie!

I did another 130 minutes of exercise today. That makes my total for Aug. 3,090 minutes! :hyper:

Thanks Rae Ann for all the hard work that you have put into this challenge. It has really helped to keep me focused on my exercising. I'm looking forward to the Sept. challenge! :teeth:

Please add another 40 minutes for me today!

Thanks again Rae Ann! I can't wait for the new challenge to start tomorrow!!

I'm editing to add another 55 minute walk I took tonight!!!

I did it! :hyper: I have officially completed my first ever WISH challenge succesfully. After being here for a year it's about time. :teeth: I have been exercising all weekend and the first part of the week and tonight got in just under the wire with 1000 minutes. :Pinkbounc Thanks again Rae Ann for all your hard work! No rest for the weary - I'm on to September. :)

Well, I've done 340 minutes of exercise since last week. That puts me shy of my second goal by a small bit, but that's okay, 'cause I've already done the first! YEAH!! Thanks, Rae Ann. I'm ready for September.

I added another 42 minutes to my total today. I think I'm at 1129/1000!!

Way to go ALL you Goal Reachers and Challengers! It's been a fun month watching all your totals rise! :sunny: Best WISHes for success in the September Challenge, too! ::yes::

THANK YOU, THANK YOU RAE ANN!!! YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB KEEPING TRACK OF EVERYONE'S NUMBERS. LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH, whether I make goal or not. ;)

Of course I come down with some flu in the final days here. I made 805 of 1000 minutes so I am adding on 195 to my 1000 for Sept. so I can really complete this goal. I'm feeling better today and am hoping to get out there tomorrow. Loved this challenge. Fits my style. Thanks so much RaeAnne!!

Congratulations to ZerasPride and KayeandJim00 who have met their goals.

I'd like to thank everyone for participating in this challenge. We did an amazing job. We exercised over 30,000 minutes this month and we had several challengers raise their goals as they exceeded the initial 1000 minutes.

The WISHers who exercised over 2000 minutes this month are: Catherine (3090), Minniespal (2740), NewHoliday (2285), and PerfectMatch300 (2155).

Don't forget to sign up for next month's challenge.

I did 45 minutes swimming, 60 minutes spinning and 30 minutes upper body work.

Rae-Ann ~ Thanx for starting this challenge and for doing all of the work that it must have involved. I have really enjoyed it and appreciated your efforts.

To all the other challengers ~ Well done to us all, we did great. Looking forward to September challenge.

I'm sorry I'm late in posting my final total. I was out exercising yesterday & by the time we got home the evening lightning storms had started & didn't let up until well after bedtime, so I never did get on line. I did a lot of walking yesterday, 120 min of which were actually exercise towards my goal. That makes my final total 2275/2000! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks, Rae Ann for the Aug challenge! I'm ready to move on to Sept, & looking forward to it! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter