• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all DIS Friends of Disney-ite, Smackeralchick, Dlandchick and Peanutpoohbear

Hi Land and Fam!

Hope you're feeling better. I wish I had some nice refreshing rain to send you ...

Oh wait, that just happened. Wow, I'm good :p

Now only if I could will a rain slicker and an umbrella into existence for you.

Psst...you're on smackeralchick!

Have a great Friday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Wahooooooooooo it's the most wonderful time of the yeaaaaaaaaar! *sings loudly and off-key*

Lol lol, it's December 1st which means it's time to go shopping! :goodvibes Today my friend Laura and I have a tradition of going to a big warehouse sale (I know they're big in NY and LA, but we only have them here sometimes). It's like outlet malls, except instead all the designers and companies bring it to you in a big warehouse and you don't have to drive (which is good, because we don't drive :rotfl:). Afterwards, we always get pear cider and fried chicken! Not sure what I look more forward to... cheap, nifty stuff or the food! :p

Anywho, I hope today you are feeling better :hug: I'm always thinking of you, Peanut, Dory, and the rest of your very nice family! I can't wait to see you guys soon! :flower3:

Happy Winds Day Land!
Hope you are feeling better now! :)
i got the family card in the mail today with you 2 kids at disneyland. Looks like a nice day.
It was very nice when I was there last week and I want to go back!!
Hugs and more pixie dust for you!
Be well!!!
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

A bump for land and fam!

Just because they're so Wicked and Fabulous :p

Bundle up! We're not in So Cal anymore! Brrrrr.

Will, have you been drinking? Where are you, if not in So Cal? Kansas? LOL

Hugs Land and family! Hope things are going fabulous for you all!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been really busy. I'm feeling much better now, and my cough is gone. I finally went back to school last Thursday, but then on Monday I left early because I didn't feel well and I also got a bad scrape on my knee. Chemo, I found out, makes you walk different and makes you klutzy-er (as if I wasn't enough of one already ;)). I was absent again Tuesday, and went back to school Wednesday. Today was our second school dance, and I worked it while Peanut bounced on the jumper and ate pizza. Happy Belated Hanukkah everyone! LittleBelle, I enjoyed your slideshow. I'm glad you had a good time shopping, Fox. Glad you had a fun time in DLR, Happy. Have a good weekend everyone, and thanks for all the pixie dust and hugs. You guys rock!! :hug: :flower3:

-Land :santa:

dancingdreaals.jpg

dancingsanta.gif

sparkleholidayz.gif

Oh so good to hear you are feeling better. Well your klutziness could be worst here. We got about 24 inches in one day of snow. No one can walk straight in it ROFL. At least when I trip the snow is soft.

I just wanted to thank everyone for continuing to post and send wishes, hugs and pixie dust to our family all year long. Have a great whatever it is you celebrate and may the joy of the season sneak up on you. :rolleyes1

Have a wootiful 2008!:hourglass

Love,
Smackeralchick/Dory/Cookie/Sister (Do I have an identity problem, or what?)

Merry Christmas Land & family! We hope you get all you wish for...because you all deserve it! Big hugs friends! :) :)

--- Love, Days & Monkey :hug: :hug:

Merry Merry Christmas and lots of hugs, Land and family :santa: Hope you are all asleep because Santa is coming to visit! (As for me, I'm bad and still awake... planning to steal the cookies with Hope! :rotfl:)

:hug:

disney_skating_christmas.jpg

Happy Holidays to Land and family, and the rest of you here!
Hope it was wonderful and you all got to spend some time with family and friends :)

Hi everyone! Merry Christmas! :santa: (sorry I'm late LOL) I hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and that you're doing something fun with the last week or so of Winter Break. Today I got chemo and a spinal tap. It went pretty well. I started steriods again too. Mom is looking for a hiding place as we speak ;) Thank you all for your pixie dust, well wishes, and holiday greetings and treats. You guys are the best! You all deserve to have whatever yummy goodness you want before 2008 :goodvibes

Happy New Year!!! :goodvibes

I know you haven't been feeling too well, so here is a bunny to cheer you on! Go, Land, go! May this new year bring you lots of healthy and happy days!

bunnyclap-736834.jpg

Super big "feel better" hugs, Land!
Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope to see you all soon!

Fox, that bunny is so stinkin' cute!!

Sending blessings and good thoughts that this new year treats you well! You are an amazing brave and wonderful person - keep smiling!

Hugs and pixie dust for a wonderful weekend!

Hope you're feeling better and all in the fam are well!

I love the rain, it scared away all the people from DLR today.

The longest wait was for Jungle cruise :scared1:
Who knew I had to wait so long to see the back side of water. I must have been in "de nile" :p

It was wonderful to see you the past couple of days!
Big hugs to you my friend!

LandKeepSmilingMonkeys.jpg

Hi Land...

It has been quite a long time since I have posted on here.
Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and hope
that your feet are feeling better soon. It is so nice to see you at
closing time.

Many Hugs...
:flower3:

Hi everyone! I hope you had a happy new year and a nice 3 day weekend :) Hope everyone is well. Sorry I haven't updated in so long. On Friday I got toe surgery, and so I have been wearing these, uh, interesting shoes. You know the tron boots on VMK? They look sort of like that, but open-toed and black :laughing: Anyways, tomorrow, I am starting chemo and steriods :sick: and so I will be missing more school and I will be buried in homework :scared: Thanks for the continued well wishes and pixie dust :grouphug: :flower3: Oh, and by the way, did you see Hope has a new post up? Woot!

-Land princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter