Calling all DIS Friends of Disney-ite, Smackeralchick, Dlandchick and Peanutpoohbear

Hugs Land!
Sorry to hear about your toe! Ouch!
Best wishes to you for your next round of chemo & meds! You are so brave and have a wonderful outlook about things! Good for you and big hugs!
Keep us posted when you can.
Lots of hugs & pixie dust from Kallie & I!

CUTE!!
I just checked out Hope & Faith's blog.......and Kallie was so excited to see Hope's Christmas dress.......her bear Snowflake has the same dress with skates!!!

Maybe in 2008 all the bears & friends can get together at Disneyland!!

Hi everyone,

Today we went to the El Capitan to see the Hannah Montana 3D:3dglasses Concert moviepopcorn:: . I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Chelsea and Katie took Hope and Faith, both in their Hannah Montana clothes and bling, and Faith was really rockin' out:banana: . Katie (Sesamestreetboy), is quite a fan and was screaming like a banshee during the pre-show, but then again, with an audience of about 75% girls under 12, who wasn't? I wasn't, that's who:sad2: . I think I may have suffered permanent hearing loss, but the girls liked it. They give the movie 4 stars and 5 woots.:jumping1:

Chelsea's feeling pretty good, just tired, and we have tickets to see Wicked :thumbsup2 again in 2 weeks with some good friends.

Thanks for sticking with us through all of this!:hug:

Smackeralchick

Thanks for the update smackeralchick! Hope your hearing comes back soon :scared:
Sure wish Wicked would make its way up here :)
Land, hope your chemo is going well and that your foot is better!
:cheer2: :cheer2: Happy Super Sunday!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hugs Land! It was great to see you last night. :goodvibes :goodvibes We are always thinking of you and sending many get well wishes and hugs. Please give hugs to Bean, Street and the rest of the family, from us. :)

~ Days & Monkey

Happy New Year Land and Fam!

It's the year of Mickey Mouse :mickeyjum ... I mean Rat.

Nonetheless, I will be spending more time at the park celebrating with him :p

Hugs and well wishes for a prosperous year :flower3:

Hello Land...

I hope that you are feeling better today! So sorry to hear
that you are not feeling well. Take care and hope to see
you soon. Many hugs!

:flower3:

Hello Land!

Ooooh I have been so busy with work this past week and then family for New Year's that I have not had much fun time for friends... so sad... but this week one of my favorite holidays is coming up! Do you love it, too? It is so happily pink! Teehee! :cloud9: :love: princess: :cheer2: :lovestruc

Wishing you a week full of love, hugs and kisses!!! :hug: :hug:

Hiya Land! Hope you are feeling better these days!
Happy Weak End!

~Happy
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hey land glad you are going back to Wicked. So did you hear I am going to Disneyland for the first time so cool. Will be there in 2 months. :thumbsup2

Hugs Land I hope you are feeling good and not having too much homework!! AHH!!! I also heard from peanut that you are going to see Wicked again!!! I'm so excited for you, hehe! :)

Hi everyone! Happy almost Friday! I am doing well, hope you guys are too. School's going fine also (straight A's! Yay!) I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. Mom, Dad, and I have finally gotten our hearing back after losing it from the Hannah Montana Show :eek: I had a great time at Wicked (like always) ;) I bet you're so excited, LittleBelle, to be going to DLR for the first time. Woot! Tomorrow I am having chemo and a spinal tap :sick: and Mom is trying to find a good hiding spot. She's also quite relieved there's no more school days off until Spring Break. I don't know why, since I'm such a little angel :angel: :confused3 :rolleyes1 Anyways, hope everyone has a nice weekend! Thanks for all the pixiedust: and :grouphug:! You guys rock! I would send you guys left over Valentine's Day chocolate, only a certain pink- loving blog-owning bear has eaten all of it :rolleyes:

Great to hear from you Land!
Way to go for straight A's...you go girl!! Woot
Glad you had fun at the HM show and of course...Wicked! This is how many Wicked shows, now??? Lucky girl! hehehe

Big hugs today for your treatment. I hope it all goes smoothly and you feel good afterwards. Get your rest and think happy thoughts!

Hugs, prayers & pixie dust!!

Hi Land!

Gosh, I haven't chatted with you in a while. I was thinking of you just the other day and sent a message to you on VMK. Sounds like you just might enjoy Hannah Montana? lol I'm very green with envy that you are seeing Wick! How about posting a review? How are my little fur friends Hope and Faith doing? It's been a long time since I enjoyed Hope's company. My twirling students have asked about you and send a big "Twirling Girls Hello and Hugs". Sweetie, I am sending PD and good wishes to you today. You are one of the braves young ladies I have had the fortune to meet.

Your Friend,

Coach Sandy aka TwirlerGirl

Hi Land and Fam! :)

I was thinking about my dear girls (all 5 of you rofl) yesterday as I was looking at all the cute new outfits on Build-a-Bear (oh why do you have to be so far away...) They have lots of cute new Spring clothes! I love it when the weather starts to get warmer and we can start picking out cute and colorful new things to wear. Well, at least, pick them out... it doesn't get that warm here till August :rotfl: That doesn't stop me from buying them though! :laughing:

Anyways, I hope you've been enjoying the sunshine and the break from the rain! Miss you all bunches :hug: :flower3:

Happy Tuesday Hugs, Land.he! We hope you are feeling well, and just wanted to let you know that we're always thinking of you and your family. Big hugs!

Days & Monkey~

ThinkingOfYouLand.png

The camptown ladies sing this song doo dah doo dah.

The camptown math homework is five pages long ... oh dee doo dah day!

Happy Wednesday to you land and fam!

Hugs to Hope and Faith!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter