Calling all DIS Friends of Disney-ite, Smackeralchick, Dlandchick and Peanutpoohbear

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well, and thanks for all the pixie dust, hugs, and messages. Today I had a spinal tap, chemo, and I started steriods. I'm tired, but doing good otherwise. I hope everyone is enjoying spring, and has a Happy Easter and a good spring break. Mine isn't for a couple more weeks. Just to let everyone know, there's 1 year, 1 month, and 14 days if all goes well until chemo ends :goodvibes :woohoo: ( I figured that out because I have one of those ticker things. I'm not THAT good at math ;) ) Anyways, hugs to everyone and have a nice weekend!

Happy Easter everyone!!

PoohandFriendsEaster.gif
Eeyoreeggs.gif

easterpooh-1.gif
poohandfriendseaster-1.jpg

Sending extra pixie dust for a bunnyful week! Big hugs to you and family, and please do give extra hugs to Hope and Faith! :hug: :hug:

Hey land sorry you had to have yucky stuff last week. :headache: But the good news I only have 30 days till I get to Disneyland.:cool1: Woot Woot, not soon enough cause we still have 3 feet of snow and more on the way. :sad1:

Hugs:grouphug:

Hi -hugs- I can hug but im 12 so maybe I cant but I ca give you some of the Noodle kugle I made and some pixideust pixiedust:

Hi all,

I hope you all are enjoying spring. This last round of chemo hit Land pretty hard, and one of her fellow patients who also happens to be from our church passed away on Palm Sunday. He was only 9 and had been battling leukemia since he was 2 years old. It's been a really difficult couple of weeks.

Land's best friend's brother is in a high school production of Grease, so we are going to see him tomorrow night. Hopefully we will be going to DLR the following weekend with our friends whose 5 year old son also has leukemia. He and Chelsea have gotten to be really good buddies, and when they are walking next to each other, they look like Pooh and Piglet!pooh:

Thanks to all of you who continue to keep this thread on the first page. We glove our VMK/DIS friends.:grouphug:

Smackeralchick/Dory/Sister

Hi Land and family!
I have not spent much time online lately, but please know you are in our thoughts and prayers daily! I'm sorry to hear this last round of chemo has been tough and very sad to read of the loss of a friend. That is always hard to read!
Many happy thoughts, pixie dust and continued prayers to you all.
I hope to see you guys soon.

Kallie says hi to you all too. She got her hair cut and donated 13" to locks for love! She loves her new short hair do and was SO excited to be able to donate her hair too.

xoxox

Hi Land and all.
Sorry to hear about your rough chemo session and the kid who did not make it, that always makes me sad. Hope you are feeling better today. Keep feeling better knowing DLR is coming up!!! My best to you and hope you are well soon!!
Happy ToosDay!
I saw your character being played for the big quest tonight, hope it gets finished! I will be on in the a.m. to help if needed!
Oh hey, I got to see the Cirque du Soleil show "Corteo" on Easter and had dinner at Cheesecake Factory here in Portland. Hope you get (or got) to see that show. Really beautiful!
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Yay! Spring is here! It is so exciting to see all the trees flowering and the squirrels chasing each other about :) Spring is probably my favorite season :flower3: because life feels all hopeful again!

I hope you and your family are doing well! It was so fun to close last night (although next time you will have to get a stinky puppy ;) just for Dory :laughing:)

Lately it has been really windy here and I feel like I might get blown away. Poo for being a little Asian girl :p I need a little Pooh friend to hold me down :rotfl:

1248477-0-m.jpg

Big Hugs! Hope your weekend is lots of fun! :hug: :hug: :hug:

The closing of VMK marks the end of an era for our family. We made such great friends on VMK, and VMK has gotten Dlandchick, Sesamestreetboy and me through some hideous times.:grouphug: It still amazes me, the outpouring from VMK players, friends and strangers alike, when Land was diagnosed with leukemia. She still has more than a year of treatment to go, and we won't have the distraction and fun of playing with our VMK friends. :eek: VMK has been more than just a game for us. This is so not woot.:sad2: I hope the VMK forum won't disappear along with the game. I have worked myself into a depressed tizzy:sad1: and have to go find cookies and/or ice cream now.:scared: Please excuse me.

Smackeralchick

I for one will be posting on Lands page here. So looking forward to meeting you all in a few weeks. I hope that VMK stays. For kids just like land and Street.

The closing of VMK marks the end of an era for our family. We made such great friends on VMK, and VMK has gotten Dlandchick, Sesamestreetboy and me through some hideous times.:grouphug: It still amazes me, the outpouring from VMK players, friends and strangers alike, when Land was diagnosed with leukemia. She still has more than a year of treatment to go, and we won't have the distraction and fun of playing with our VMK friends. :eek: VMK has been more than just a game for us. This is so not woot.:sad2: I hope the VMK forum won't disappear along with the game. I have worked myself into a depressed tizzy:sad1: and have to go find cookies and/or ice cream now.:scared: Please excuse me.

Smackeralchick

Sister,

I have spent many a sleepless night reading through this thread. Our entire family has been praying for all of you each and every day. I know you have not known King and I very long, but we already feel a kind of connection to you all. I mean, we are singing partners! Can you imagine someday if we actually meet? We will drive everyone crazy with our wonderful singing! :rotfl: We will find a way to stay in touch! Hugs to you all. :grouphug:

Princess

Hugs land and fam!!

It's the end of bump day, and had to bump this up!!

Have a wonderful evening and a great remaining two days of school/work. The weekend is just around the corner :p

Hugs land and fam!!

It's the end of bump day, and had to bump this up!!

Have a wonderful evening and a great remaining two days of school/work. The weekend is just around the corner :p

Woot to Spring break! *whispers* It's spring break Will.he! Yay!

Hugs to all of you, Land, Street, Sister & Bear...I treasure you all and am very lucky to have you in my life.

Did I say WOOT to spring break?! :yay:

:hug: :hug:

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I am sorry it has been so long since I posted, but I have been keeping an eye peeled out here:thumbsup2

You know that Fan and Family will be keeping in touch too. You are ALWAYS in our thoughts and prayers... even if you don't hear from "Bad Fan"

Take Care Princess princess: and family and keep up the fight!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hugs Pixie Dust and much Love to Land, Street, Sister, and Bear

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter