• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all DIS Friends of Disney-ite, Smackeralchick, Dlandchick and Peanutpoohbear

Hi Land, and family!
Thinking of you guys today, hope all is well!
Do you guys have Halloween plans?
Guess where I'm going on Sunday? To see Wicked, with all the girls in my office! I'm so excited!

Hope to see you soon :)

Way to stay positive Land! :thumbsup2
Hope you do feel well and enjoy Halloween. Here is some pixie dust. Hopefully you won't need it on Halloween, but you can never have enough pixie dust.

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hugs!:hug:
Happy

Bump, Bump, Bump...Bump to the top!

Hugs land and fam! Wandering through my music, I came upon HSM and Wicked, so I just had to give a shout out.

Hope you're having a great week and are feeling better!

Psst...any chicken left?

Hi everyone! This round of chemo was really tough. I just went back to school on Thursday. I hope everyone had an awesome Halloween, and that poohbrlvr had a great time at Wicked. It's a three day weekend! Yay! Tomorrow guess where I'm going? Wicked! And on Monday I'm going to DLR. I'm feeling way better now. Oh and Will, Sorry no more chicken :rotfl: Thanks again for all the pixie dust and hugs! You guys are the best!

Happy Veteran's Day!

american-flag.jpg

Heya Land,
Haven't posted in a long time and i apologize. However, it is good to hear you are well enough to be up and about and able to do things. I read that you are going to DLR!!! Hope you have a a wonderfully fun time. : )
Hugs and prayers and pixie dust are winging their way to meet you there!

- may

Hi and hugs land!!
My name is poohbrlvr and I'm now a Wickedaholic.......LOL
We LOVED Wicked! We meaning me and Kallie and the girls from my work!
Can't wait to go again....and you big lucky duck going yesterday...woohoo

Glad you are feeling better, sorry your last round of chemo was tough!

Hope we can meet up with you guys at DL soon!

Hi to the whole family!

Hiya Land!
Really nice to hear from you tonight!
Glad you had fun at Disneyland!
I get to go in a week and a half - :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Cant wait!!! Have never seen Mansion Holiday Christmas, and am looking forward to the Christmas decorations!
Hope you are feeling better and all is well!
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hello Land and fam :hug:

Hope you've had a good weekend! I had a great time these past few days torturing our own beloved Willy since he was up here visiting :rotfl: We'll see if he visits again :rolleyes: We went up and down a quarter of the state getting lost and last night we saw the new Cirque du Soleil show, Kooza. If you haven't seen a Cirque show, you really have to check them out!

Turkey Day is coming up! I hope you have lots of yummy plans in store!! w00t!

Hi everyone! I've been tired but otherwise okay. I had a great time at Wicked and at DLR. Guess what? At Wicked, they were doing a fundraiser, and if you gave money you got a poster signed by the cast! Guess who got one? Hehehe.. I've been on Thanksgiving break since Tuesday (woot!) but will have chemo and a spinal tap next week :guilty: :sick: I hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving, and that they pig out! I am thankful that you all care enough to check up on how I am doing, and that you're constantly sending well wishes. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend, and Christmas:santa: is right around the corner :scared1: Oh dear, that means cleaning my room.. :rolleyes1 Happy, have a great time at DLR! Poohbrlvr, glad you and Kallie enjoyed Wicked. Fox, I'm glad you had a fun time, uh, torturing Will... On that note, hope to see you all around VMK! Bye :wave2:

Big happy Thursday hugs to you Land, and wonderful Thanksgiving wishes to you and your family! Thinking of you always...stay well my friend. :goodvibes

pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug:

Hi Land and family!
Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Glad to hear things are going well and special pixie dust to you for next weeks treatment! I hope it goes well.
Woot for the signed Wicked poster....I'm sure it has a special place in your room!

Have a great weekend!

Hi Land!
Jedi_eric and I are sending some pixie dust pixiedust: your way. We hope things go well for you. Hugs
:love1: See you on the game Jedi-eric and mykitty

*Hugs Land* :hug:

I'm so glad you had a great time at Wicked, I wish I could have tagged along too! :)

Hope you have a great weekend and are feeling lots better! :flower3:

Hi everyone... hope you got lot's of stuff from the ride-a-thon, and that everyone ate lot's and had a great time on Thanksgiving! I have a really bad cough right now (yuck), but hopefully it will get better. Thanks for all the well wishes! Hugs, and good night!

Hey Land Sorry you are not feeling well sending you extra pixie dust. Though I do not post much you are thought of every day. In fact just finished my family dvd photos with music of through the year family photos.. And you, Rosie, Hope and Faith made the cut :) I will be sending it out to my relatives.

Hey that is awesome of the signed having a signed wicked poster yeah you :0

Well hugs and get well soon :)

I hope your spinal tap did not cause you much pain. I have had 2 this year and hate it every time. Tough drinking lots of coke helps. How is it going on steriods. Hate those too lol. But drinking lots of water helps you not get as bloated. And the good news is if you do gain weight once you stop them you will lose it again since most is water rentention. Unless steriods make you crazy hungry then that is when you should eat carrots and chew lots of sugerless gum. Hugs

Happy Tuesday hugs Land! Yesterday Street told me you weren't feeling well -- I'm so sorry to hear this. :sad2: We're sending a special batch of pixie dust and get well wishes your way! You're in our thoughts all the time...hang in there sweetie! :hug: :hug:

getwellpinkdrawing.gif

getwellpooh.gif

Sorry to hear your not feeling good right now! Big hugs and pixie dust to you! I hope you are feeling much better soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter