Build A Bearville

:goodvibes a friend gave me a cheat to get a bear code.
just send a email to build a bearville asking for a code because you have a bear from 06/05 and you do not live near a build a bear.
It Might Take Up To A Week But A Friend Told Me This Works.

Hope This Does Work!
MissVMK

Are there any new quests? I still haven't found this ruins quest. :confused3

Photo booth at the carnival is now open. I used it to make my signature here :)

Has anyone read the sign on the Bear Botique about Corbin Bleu? Where is the Building, is it in the game or at a store? Or do you think it will pop up on July 31st? It may be the building next to the Build a Bear Workshop :confused3

OT: I play Wizards and it rules!! This is my 'home.' It keeps you busy and you get awarded for everything you do. If you have any questions just ask me or one of the many others on the Wizards thread

Has anyone read the sign on the Bear Botique about Corbin Bleu? Where is the Building, is it in the game or at a store? Or do you think it will pop up on July 31st? It may be the building next to the Build a Bear Workshop

I think the interview will occur in the game. They just opened the new studio off Town Square today, so the interview might be there later. BTW, if you are a big fan of Corbin Bleu, you can get a free poster of him (virtual and real) by visiting one of the real BABW stores this week.

Also...there was a new feature added a few weeks ago, that now lets us join our friends if we follow them to a den. It sure does make finding your friends easier now :thumbsup2

I have had fun playing this game. I have yet to meet any of you there as I have alot of trouble getting into the site. It just sits there and loads and loads, then I refresh and it just keeps loading. The last time I actually got in it took just alittle over 12 minutes of loading and refreshing to get in.:confused: :scared1: :tink:

New Codes

MILK-RCKS-0808 Cowbell Necklace
TM45-ZWX9-J732 Cheerleading Move
JBM4-4YV3-5578 MegaPhone
N2FV-PQ7L-79R3 Locker for Condo
3QGG-WM48-35MQ PomPom's
24T7-5347-CH6G HSM Poster
BASE-BALL-1000 1000c

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

yea i agree and missvmk has been ill so she has not got on dis alot!!
and thanks for the codes:goodvibes

More Codes for ya....

HGS5-K832-Z5TC I Luv BABW Tee
82ND-7V66-VLSM Voting Tee
BEAR-HUG8-2008 Bear Hug Tee
6238-6897-Q96V Flag for your condo
MILK-RCKS-0808 Cowbell Necklace

i have been ill for a month or so.
but i am back and a lot has changed since i last played build a bearville.
thanks for all the updates everyone.

MissVmk

Build-A-Bearville is no longer beta. I can't remember the exact date, but it was about a month ago.

Today, they started a Jr. CybearGuide program (kind of like VMK's Community Leaders). I took the test this morning, and it is official... I am a Jr. CybearGuide :teeth: CybearGuides can be identified by a special hat that floats a blue star above their head. The nice thing about this, is that if you need a break from answering questions, the hat can be removed and hidden.

Build-A-Bearville is no longer beta. I can't remember the exact date, but it was about a month ago.

Today, they started a Jr. CybearGuide program (kind of like VMK's Community Leaders). I took the test this morning, and it is official... I am a Jr. CybearGuide :teeth: CybearGuides can be identified by a special hat that floats a blue star above their head. The nice thing about this, is that if you need a break from answering questions, the hat can be removed and hidden.

Woot congrats!

Congratulations Mickeysfriend on passing your test. Hugs to my Pal!

Your Pal,

Jr. CybearGuide TwirlerGirl (yes, I passed my test too)

i hate to ask this but I just created an account, my dad will never take me to build a bear so does anyone or could anyone please spare a bear or animal code, I really would appreciate it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter