• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Build A Bearville

In addition to the daily coin toss, you can visit the bear inside the Sportplex daily to do a quick survey for credits.

Here Are Some Codes For Stuff

NHKS-BABV-2008 Safari Hat
Y226-Bw25-DX63 Emote
J955-K8S5-3WX9 Dance Move
7LN5-T4B5-44yn 1000 bearbills
milk-rcks-2008 Milk

These Can Only Be Used Once.

MissVMK

Thanks for answering!

And we should have another meet! Lol That way I can add everyone to my list. (although it seems that it is only the 4 of us playing here lol)

Oh yeah. and how long has build-a-bearville been around for? a few months? I'm trying to collect the rares and all now.

There are some I can't just get. And the bear exclusives makes everything so much harder! LOL

I had a hot dog hat that I won today fromt he fountain, but stupid ol' me went and pressed the OK! button without realizing the other person put in my hat. I feel so stupid that I forgot to take it out! Lol.

Does anyone know if the fountain game will stay after this theme, or if the prizes will change after this theme?

Anytime you want to meet in BABV, just let me know but try to give me a little advance notice so I won't miss it :)

Buildabearville started in Sept or Oct 2007. If you have any questions about rarity of an item, I will do my best to answer it.

I began playing BABV after VMK closed, and have slowly begun getting most of the items I looked for though trades. It may be slow at first, but once you get a feel for the value of the items, you can trade up over time by adding credits. And as you found out, be super careful of that OK button because you can loose a lot, too.

I have no idea if the fountain game will remain, but my guess is that the game will either disappear or the prizes will change over time.

Thanks for being such a great help!

I think I'm starting to get the hang of things. I hate being a burden and keep making huge posts with a million questions though, :rotfl: .

Well I don't know about you, but I've encountered some VERY strange bugs and glitches lately. I have some pics, too.

ic3ij9.jpg

Watch out! You might be unlucky and see the ghost of buildabearville! :rotfl:

23rjwub.jpg

Ouch :headache:

2mcbtyg.jpg

There are some more that I couldn't get pics of.

And I don't think this only happens to me, but when I delete a message from my PDA, i get doubles of my messages. Does this happen to you?

I just signed up my dd on buildabearville, however, if it is like her Webkinz, then, i will be doing most of the playing. LOL

I am just getting my "bearings" LOL around, but i am sure i will have questions.. Only thing i found to be annoying for me right now, was the slowness of the bear shop when i was trying to buy stuff for my condo.. maybe i need to update my flashplayer?

BTW - i am CaitCuddly in BABV.

New items in bear boutique and new rooms for your condo may now be purchased in the market place (at left side of map)!

Lots of new changes! In addition to beherenow's post, the Sportsplex is decorated for the Olympics. And, I don't know if I just never noticed this before, but they added sound to the fountain game.

P.S. Check your PDA for a message from babv. Also check your condo, as some things might be rearranged.

ETA: New Bearville Times!

ETA: There are also new clothes in the Pawlette Boutique

i found another bug..

8xlrls.jpg

she cant be moved or anything...weird...

And here is another pic

1zcg26g.jpg

Does anyone else have any pics of bugs?

I keep running into new things, LOL. The HM video in the Pawforming Arts Center is gone also.

And is it just me, or does the map look a lot more detailed?

ETA: New items in Bear Stuff store as well.

Wow I'm really pleased with the updates!

ETA: You can decorate the outside of your house with the flags you buy at the shop!

I am glad to see the new changes - even though it's all new to me.. LOL I wanted to do that ruins quest, but i STINK at that diving game -- i don't think i will ever get that gem! LOL

I am glad to see the new changes - even though it's all new to me.. LOL I wanted to do that ruins quest, but i STINK at that diving game -- i don't think i will ever get that gem! LOL

I hate that game!! LOL But what quest do you mean? I'm fairly new myself, but I don't think I've done a ruins quest before. :confused3

hello peeps bugchris and i have been playing build a bear ville lately and we love it. we have been playing in the teddy trail den. and our names in the game are buddyadventure175 and annabearcub34. send us a friend request if you see us!! also does anyone know how people got the tropphies that are in some peoples houses??

see you all in the game
staces and bugchris (old vmk names)

hello peeps bugchris and i have been playing build a bear ville lately and we love it. we have been playing in the teddy trail den. and our names in the game are buddyadventure175 and annabearcub34. send us a friend request if you see us!! also does anyone know how people got the tropphies that are in some peoples houses??

There are two trophies that I know of. There is a gold one topped by a bear holding a small flag that was a prize to last month's yellow Camp Team challenge for earning the most bear bills. Only 25% of the players received it, but you might could get one though trade.

The other trophy has a silver cup on top and it is from completing the sports challenge. You can start the challenge by clicking on the Brown Sugar Bear Puppy NPC in the skate park area. There are 3 parts to the challenge: Fast Paw, Bear-2-bear baseball and finally the Kick-it-quick game. It is not simple but achievable.

Hope to see you around!

ty

There are two trophies that I know of. There is a gold one topped by a bear holding a small flag that was a prize to last month's yellow Camp Team challenge for earning the most bear bills. Only 25% of the players received it, but you might could get one though trade.

The other trophy has a silver cup on top and it is from completing the sports challenge. You can start the challenge by clicking on the Brown Sugar Bear Puppy NPC in the skate park area. There are 3 parts to the challenge: Fast Paw, Bear-2-bear baseball and finally the Kick-it-quick game. It is not simple but achievable.

Hope to see you around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter