Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me? Arg ... the things I do for my sister :rolleyes2

Is there an area clearly marked for the line? Is there info of WHERE they meet? I'm assuming they start greeting at 7pm, when the party officially starts, right?

everything you need to know is here. Just scroll til you find Jack and Sally.
I feel your pain, my little girl is dressing up as Sally this year and I am a huge Jack fan so we have to brave the same line too! :)

http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorize...r-locations-and-strategy-buying-tickets-more/

Finally completed my families drawstring style backpack. What do you think?

Backpack_zps1cdd66f6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Does anyone have an estimate on how early one should line up to see Jack and Sally? Is the line similar to the Dwarves or Princesses?

We were at one of the parties last week. I'd suggest as soon as you can. The queue was HUGE at fireworks time. It makes more sense to me to wait 2 hours before the party than 2 hours during the party to see them.

Finally completed my families drawstring style backpack. What do you think?

Love the backpack!

Judyfun.....

Totally great job and so unique! What a great mom!:love:

Thanks we have 3 like the one I posted and, well oldest DD (40+) loves Pooh, so we have one with Pooh dressed like Tigger.

Making our outfits now, Dalmations, machine is cranking out the ears (doing Mickey heads on them).

I know this is a long shot, but... my husband is a *huge* Haunted Mansion fan. We just got married in May, and his vest was custom made from fabric with the HM wallpaper pattern -- his outfit cost more than my wedding dress! We live in Boston, and there's just no way we can get there for MNSSHP. Is there any chance anyone is going who doesn't care about the card and would be willing to make his Halloween? I know they're in high demand, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

With the new Fairytale Hall open, there are two lines which give you two Princesses and their Princes. One line will have Rapunzel & Flynn along with Snow White and Snow Prince. The other line will have Cinderella and Prince Charming and Aurora and Phillip :)

Ok...if that is the case that would still work out nicely since Rupunzel and Snow White are the only 2 were really interested in. So we've got time before our party date so we'll see what everyone is saying about it with the hall open now :)

Thank you! I am just so excited that we get to go this year even if just for one night! Don't want to waste too much precious party time waiting. :)

I agree...this will be our first year..I am so excited. I know its silly to basically spend at least a couple hundered dollars just for a few hours but Halloween is my favorite holiday and with all the characters and an awesome parade and such I just cant wait! :cheer2:

I know this is a long shot, but... my husband is a *huge* Haunted Mansion fan. We just got married in May, and his vest was custom made from fabric with the HM wallpaper pattern -- his outfit cost more than my wedding dress! We live in Boston, and there's just no way we can get there for MNSSHP. Is there any chance anyone is going who doesn't care about the card and would be willing to make his Halloween? I know they're in high demand, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
i
I am going Oct 27 and will send you the card. Email your name and address to me at donnishobson@comcast.net.

We went to one last year where it rained almost the whole time, but it was a slow, steady rain. That kind of rain actually felt ok. Torrential would not.

Hey all! Just back from our trip, did the MNSSHP on Friday Sept 20th! I wanted to give my honest review here, even though I hope to do a full TR~!

I have seen so many questions asking if it is worth the price. That was my main question as well as I knew the party would be fun it is DISNEY. We had a great time, but for us we would not pay to go again until our kids are much older! That being said we did have a good experience and can you put a price on that?? I just think breaking it down for the price we paid we could have had another Disney night and full park day and another day of meals! We have two boys 2.5 and 5. It was not staying power that we had an issue with my 5 year old was WIDE awake when we left MK at 12:30am but really what they were wanted to do was the 'normal' MK stuff.

I have to say that Hallowishes and the parade were both spectacular. Also the extra special attention paid to our little green army man and Buzz and our family as a whole before the party started was incredible, during the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It parade the characters were pointing my son out and saluting him. NEARLY EVERY float has a character who did that he felt SO special. The dance parties were very cute, but they do run the 626 dance party on normal nights and besides the difference in characters, it was not a ton different. The trick or treat lines moved quickly, but some of the stops where very out of the way! We did meet Lotso, Jiminie Cricket, and Pooh and friends in costume as well as Buzz. But found that most of the lines were far to long and we did not want to pay 25.00 and hour to wait in line for pictures! We rode tons of rides, which I know is not a good use of party time. But they were all walk on and we bounced from ride to ride after hitting most of the trick or treat spots and seeing Hallowishes and the parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter